|
Home
|
About
|
Author
|
Contact
|
Past Layouts
|
Map
|
Moved!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Maybe temporary... maybe be forever... but for now
we are infinitely moved to:
Metamorphosis at Dawn
(http://inassumption.wordpress.com)
New layout will probably make this a memory, well, I'll see everyone there! (I'll probably miss my Eden widget though haha)
Ja ne!
Labels:
Moved
,
Site Updates
This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 12:09:00 AM
|
Link
Comments
0 Comments:
(Leave a New Comment)
Home
About
Author
Layouts
Site Map
Contact
Subscribe
Latest Posts
Graduation – part 2
What I watched/read this week
Manga/Anime reviews
Graduation
What I watched/read this week
Hashi
Updates
Trip-Log: Day 1
Arrival
Trip-log: Day 0
Archives
03.92
01.00
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
05.08
06.08
07.08
08.08
09.08
10.08
11.08
12.08
01.09
02.09
03.09
04.09
06.09
07.09
12.09
03.10
04.10
05.10
06.10
07.10
Search
Playlist
Days
Tagboard