| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Hashi

Monday, July 05, 2010


(NOTE: excuse the timing of recent posts, I changed dates around so there’s double posts)

Due to an autoimmune disease named laziness, I have gone AWOL for a while on here amidst of other projects I have, a major one being sleeping. And since I acquired the bad habit of sleeping after dinner during summer, I have a bad case here, don’t I? Anyway, I’m in the middle of fixing this and redecorating my room.

  progress and plans following, like I ever really had any like this student council… ^^’’

Anyhow, while I was offline, I was doing -

1. my redecoration project, since we bought new curtains home and since I still have junk from freshman high school year and really don’t want to become those old people who still have junks from their 30s. Yeah, we have to move on, and so I go fill up my recycle bin.

2. I run a marathon and watched another anime series, and probably will do that for the rest of the summer since I’m bored.

3. I re-watched Prince of Persia, and I still like Jake Gyllenhaal

4. I went back to mac theme, I can’t help it… see screen shot: screenshot, screenshot (and as sad as it is, I still save screenshots in shitty .jpeg formats to save size…sigh)

5. I did a blog recount, and unsurprisingly I still decided to stay on blogspot and not close my wordpress, and unified my Chinese blogs to this .163 one since I have a mailbox there. I recall making backups of my wordpress at random blogging sites, but since I forgot which sites I made them on, I figured I won’t bother to figure that out. ^^’’

6. Got new music, unsatisfied but very happy

7, I got a new mouse from China, very happy now that my right-click button works like a charm xD

And new plans!

1. Redesigning this blog, yes new layout. I have unwittedly decided to invest in Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 just because the screenshot looked cool while I read an article on lifehacker, I decided that I will explore its awesomeness by making a new layout for this, and the theme will be “4 seasons” cause I just watched an anime with that theme. (no not really, I figured that I won’t worry about the layout anymore if I’m lazy when fall and winter roll around, even by next spring)

2. Study GMAT and Econ, but that doesn’t really relay that much to this right now

3. Realigning, I’ll be reading some blogs to get some new features on here, something aside the google font factory, and yeah, updating that music box…

4. New category called “what I watched/read this week”, which I have already written the first post on, category is rather self-explanatory, no?

5. I will have up a belated afterthought on my China trip and my summer plans posts (yeah even though here I am, wasting my summer days away planless… really smart =_=)

6. I will catch up with my friends on blogs and facebook… yeah I’ll get around it eventually, right? <.<

Labels: ,



This post was written by Sia on Monday, July 05, 2010 at 9:15:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)