Thursday, June 24, 2010
Yes, I am back from China! and I am also tired as hell… OTL
Notes to Jenny: Apparently calendars are only sold at the beginning of the year, so I guess both of us will see each other on Amazon/Yesasia next year…=_= And unfortunately I cannot find any animanga stationery in Nanjing, so I gotcha a Kuroshitsuji wallet instead, and man everything animanga was so expensive there =_=
That aside, I will have afterthoughts on China trip up soon, as I am currently suffering from dizziness, stomach aches, and jetlags and seriously want to blow something up =_=
As for Summer 2010, nothing looked appealing at first glance, then everything turned appealing after reading Random Curiosity's preview, but finally everything still looks shitty compared to summer seasons of the last few years. Yeah, the whole animanga industry disappoints me. (manga bc of the massive target against piracy and what not)
But, shows from the summer season that I’ll probably take a glance -
- Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi
- Kuroshitsuji II (though I don’t expect myself to last long)
- The Legend of Legendary Heroes
- Seitokai Yakuindomo
- SEKIREI ~Pure Engagement~
- Seikimatsu Occult Academy
- Nurarihyon no Mago
(High School of the Dead and Shiki seem to be extremely popular/high anticipated, probably will check them out… though I’m def not a fan of horror <.<)
Will leave it at that, off to sleep… –yawn-
P.S. Good thing that Maid-sama is running for another season, I’d die of boredom at this rate, esp. now that I gave up on Bleach and Fairy Tail =_=
Labels: Anime Musings, Travel

At Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 11:16:00 PM CDT