| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Trip-log: Day 0

Wednesday, June 02, 2010


Song: The World is Watching China – Hangeng

voyage!

On a flight to Shanghai right now, no idea how these drafts are going to get posted… but, all well. =_=

The trip is … exhausting at best. The part I hate the most is obviously going through the customs. (which I’m pretty sure that most travelers hate too. =_=) The flight to Toronto was a heap of trouble since they won’t let us go just with our U.S. green cards. (good thing that we still have our Canadian cards too… ^_^) Then it’s the over-night stay, wasn’t as bad as I thought though, since we pretty much made a pretty good bed for us with couches and chairs from the Toronto airport cafe. (even though I didn’t sleep a wink, this jet-lag thing seriously starts on the plane ride. And actually I’m pretty sure that my biological clock doesn’t even know what time it’s suppose to be right now. ) Overall, I have to say, after 5 years without flying internationally, I have no clue what to do at an airport at all. ^^’’’

No trouble so far though… which is a relief…

well, i donno, 10 more hours, here I come?

P.S. seriously wish that I can use wifi at the airports though, too bad that I forgot our AT&T account and password. (like what happens with my every other 3487348957 accounts. =_=)

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, June 02, 2010 at 2:48:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)