Tuesday, June 01, 2010
Just want to have a quick update before I leave China, since I have no clue if the great China firewall will let me go on here again. (hopefully yes, I mean, I’ve read blogs about foreign people blogging about their trips to China, how did they do it man?)
Anyhow, flight leaves at 6, but I’ll be most likely stuck at the airport at 3. (international flight seriously sucks.) I’m considering finishing that psych book that I bought but never got to read (Gift of Fear), and reread Xenocide since I bought it at Border’s a while ago. ~800 pages, should last me till the flight to Shanghai, which then I’ll be running a movie marathon mwuahaha.
Well, off I go. (seriously hope everything will be fine at airports and on airplanes and what not. >_<)
Labels: China, Daily Musings, Travel


At Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at 12:11:00 AM CDT