| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Arrival

Thursday, June 03, 2010


Well, here I am, sitting in the Nanjing home. (no seriously though, why in the world do they live on the 5th floor with no elevator? and no lights?)

I.am.so.exhausted. =_=

The ride from Vancouver was seriously like worse than sitting in a jail cell, though Sex and the City was awesome, I’m thinking about watching the 2nd one coming out in July. (well, I should look up the summary first I suppose.) Dorian Gray was interesting enough, the dialogues were somewhat mediocre though, didn’t really bother to finish it.  I’m pretty much going to give up Alice in Wonderland by now, considering the plane ride was my 2nd time trying to watch it. (yeah… wiki spoilers ruin movies half of the time.) Valentines’ Day was a terrible one that I watched, it was such a mess that I didn’t bother to finish it.

Will leave it here…

 

P.S. I still can’t get over the fact that the driver who drove us back from Shanghai to Nanjing has such pretty slender fingers. Way prettier than my chubby ones T_T (I so wished that I had took a picture. )

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Thursday, June 03, 2010 at 7:07:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)