| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Version 12.0

Tuesday, May 25, 2010


So I decided that I’ll change the layout before I leave for China. After all, I’ll most likely leave the blog unmanaged since Google pulled out of China and whatnot. –_-‘ Seriously, why is everything getting political these days? So yeah… in the mean time, I’ll most likely be writing a ton of drafts. And maybe finish that Eden of the East and Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 reviews? Yeah… I’ll be doing that. =_=

Anyhow, viola: version 12.0. I sorta got a bit tired of the sunny yellow layout of version 11.0, and let’s hope that the refreshing blue will cool us down a bit from the hot summer.

Palette this time:

It was a choice between two other palettes, “popular opinion” (or a friend I asked randomly who was on Skype) preferred this as the color progressed more gradually. As for the version title, I really just made it out of a whim. ^^’’’ Same goes with the design and all those tapes. Ah, I think I should rename this as: Version 12.0 – the spontaneous design. ^^”’

As for the pictures on the layout… ah, they are characters that I love the most at the moment? or they are probably pictures that just stood out to me. (hm… a combination of the two, Usui was def the first while the Meg pic was more of the second. ^_^)

Other changes: took down my beloved juiz widget temporally since it doesn’t seem to be working… and yeah, will be fixing stuff these next few days.

 

Currently Listening to: Sky Chord ~Otona ni Naru Kimi he~ – Bleach ending #…something

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 7:42:00 PM |

Comments

4 Comments:


congrats for the new layout! it's pretty.. nice and calm. ^^
I envy you so much for being able to use clock widgets from CLAMP.net! =___= I can't use it on my blog.. maybe WP can't read javascript? I don't know, hehe~
and I noticed you haven't add the top banner yet. Usui? *looks around quickly* I'm getting a bit obsessed with him, ahaha~ ^^"

thanks! ^_^ Glad you like it! ^^
haha yeah wordpress doesn't allow scripts T_T... (lame...) so another reason why I moved to blogspot, though i did found out a few days ago that blogger is blocked in china... lols

top banner?
ahaha I'm way too obsessed with him, I've never been this obsessed with any shoujo male characters... okay exclusing tamaki from ouran host club... but yeah... ^^"

haha, I see. that's too bad.

top banner, urm.. how should I say it.. the top part of your page.. ah, never mind then. XD

episode 9 comes out tonight! yes! download is on the way.. I still gotta check the manga and download more volumes.. lalalala~

wait, I thought I'm not so obsessed with him but why am I..? XD

yeah...

about the header... o_O
it should look something like this, right? (http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9409/melodywind1275321580307.png)

oh yeah, it's monday... it's late for us here though, I doubt I'll see anything until Tuesday ^^'''

haha admit it, he's hard to resist =P

(Leave a New Comment)