| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

That kind of feeling

Monday, May 24, 2010


First: Thanks so much Jenny for the posters! ^__^ You have no idea how much I heart the Toushirou one (—>), but then again you probably do. =_= Anyways, I need to find ya before I go to China cause I need ya for a souvenir list and to take care of this blog while I’m gone. ^^’’’

Exams: check.

Graduation: wed. so almost check.

High School: check.

-exhale deeply-

School is finally over. I’m pretty sure that I’m all good for a good summer vacation and college. ^__^

China in exactly a week. Hm… I guess I’m totally not mentally prepared? Well, I still have not packed, and I’m still in the process of making a to-buy list and a souvenir list.

Life is relatively uneventful now that school is finally over, though it was quite a pain to actually find and download the new Pandora Hearts and Kuroshitsuji chapters now that onemanga kept suspending series. =_= Well, the content was definitely worth it! ^_^

On a side note, I’m making a new layout for this. Will finish tonight hopefully.

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Monday, May 24, 2010 at 7:38:00 PM |

Comments

6 Comments:


congrats!!! ^__^
sorry for being away from here pretty long, hehe~
wow, China, huh. that's already quite near to Indonesia. care to visit? muahahaha~ XD
so, what are you planning to do at China? how long will you stay there, by the way?

thank you! ^___^
haha it's okay, i've been pretty busy these past few days too... -_-'
ahaha, I'd love to visit, though my plane just takes me from toronto straight to shanghai. -_-' I'd stop by Indonesia the next time I go to Japan or Oceania! ^___^
oh I'm going to be hometown city most of the trip, will be eating food and getting souvenirs haha. Then I'm stopping by shanghai, no idea what to do yet since my parents aren't liking my idea to see the world expo. =_=

Ur welcome, LOL
I saw that toshiro one and I was like: HA! Whitey head....+ victoria = ?!
But whew, fangirls were crazy swarming over the posters. The people selling them just kinda stood back and went o.O

WEDNESDAY GRADUATION HAS PASSED!
Where is your emotional post on that, huh??? So I can comment and spam you!

I'm so proud of you (sniff) Now I know what a parent feels like....

ok....cutting the whole dramatic part over...u are now officially out of highschool! Banzai!

Wow, going to china that fast. Umm, souvenir list....and me take care of blog? *cough* are u sure you want that. It may be populated by shonen ai and yaoi fangirling while you're gone. Just a warning.
But if you wanna hand it over, feel free to, heh heh heh....

Souvenir list, ah......
I can't think of anything right now, except for my recent unhealthy obsession with clamp. Can we say that clamp are TEASERS.
PEH.

Ok, now that rant is over. back to souvenirs....
KUROSHITSUJI KYYYAAA
c'mon here, any pocketbooks, posters, calenders, you name it! (No dvds please)
LOVELESS
Yep, although my obsession has died down, I'm still a sucker for it. You probably will not find much merchandise on it...*cries*
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles
Calenders, notebooks, poster?
oh frick it...I'll email you later...
and then what about me paying you and getting the stuff back to me since are you coming back to nashville after china?

haha yeah you know what's on the other side of that equation ^^''
lol I can totally imagine that, feel sorry for the people selling them

working on my graduation memoir post! it's more like 4 year reflection though... I'm kinda numb right now lol ^^'

=_= y are u so sentimental???

lol, I'm getting ya a reborn calender and something kuroshitsuji or tsubasa that i can find haha. I'll find you on chat sometimes or something? So you can tell moi what you want to buy since I can totally imagine you fangirling on the other side while typing that comment. ^^'

Oh yes, you may fangirl all you want. Just... don't turn this place into a harem/reverse-harem.

I come back june 24, and since I didn't get to see you during graduation, we need to hang during summer and make up those pics!~

Yeah, those people..let's just say, that if you're a guy and you cosplay as let's say...sebastion or lelouch, you sorta got....run over...and dog piled....and forced to do gay poses with your best male friend (i.e. suzaku, ciel). I swear, my friend was making Light and L do...akward poses.

Heh, will go stalk it later, yes moi is sentimental BWHAHAHA.

Don't worry, no reverse or whatever type of harem. I'm too into clamp for that to happen.

KK! We can make up all the lost fangirlism. HO ho ho.
I still can't bring myself to watch all of Code geass since I know the frikin ending already....
and I cry every time I watch it...stupid writers...
gah....I think I need something to get obsessed with this summer. Any suggestions?

oh wow... yeah i think this is why I'll never cosplay... ^^''''

lol sentimental bc of... CLAMP?

hm, which clamp are you reading now? holic? or something? I've been out of CLAMP these days haha...

ho ho fangriling = best thing to do in teh summer ^__^
lol, you should still watch it! Code Geass is so good... I get teary every time i watch it ^^''
Go watch Eden of the east!!! It's a must watch... and hm... I'll get back on other series, need to start brain up first ^^''

(Leave a New Comment)