| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Kuroshitsuji 2… wtf?

Wednesday, May 19, 2010


So… I saw Kuroshitsuji 2 on the summer preview list, and I was pretty hyped since the manga is so good right now, right?

Yay, I’ll get to see cute Ciel and Sebastian again… wait, wait, WHAT? You mean there’s no Ciel and Sebastian?

(stolen from part of the chartfag’s summer preview)

errr…

o.O

WTF is this thing? Wow… what a piece of art… can I hang it in my future non-existent museum?

yeah like… who are these people (not to mention, glass-wearing butler person)? Where did you hid my Ciel and Sebastian?

I think I can see this becoming like a running gig with like 20 more different sets of masters and butlers, you know, Victorian England never really ran out of them... =_= And I can just sit in front of my laptop every summer and see Kuroshituji 10 and keep facepalm…

You know nothing good will come out when I double post…

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 10:24:00 PM |

Comments

2 Comments:


Yah, rigt?
Everybody (when it was first announced) was all excited for a total come back of ciel and sebastion.

Hahaha, yeah Kuroshitsuji season 3: BAM NEW BULTER AND MASTER.

But lol, Alois, the blonde kid, I saw the movie trailer and I went WTF, "I'm scared of the dark" compared to ciel's "Don't leave my side until I fall asleep."

Yeah, SISSY
althoug ALois is really cute. But his shorts? Ummm, can we say they are, ah, a little bit TOOO short.

I'm actually looking forward to kuroshitsuji 2 simply for me to laugh my ass off, but it might turn out good?

But still, where did Sebastian's sexy smirk go?? And Ciel's mischevious smile/smirk that says ÿour so dead"and his apathetic attitude.

LOL, sorry for the long rant....
I was sorta pissed at the anime for ending it like that.

haha i know right? even I, yes, even I, was somewhat excited when I first saw it. -_-'''

lol at the too short comment, I was too in shock to notice haha...

well, I'm still deciding on whether I'm watching or not, since i have a busy summer anyway. If you are picking it up, tell me how it goes! ^__^

(Leave a New Comment)