| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Homerun

Friday, May 07, 2010


Totally unrelated, but shout out to Jenny again: are you going to Bio study group on Saturday?

So… instead of reviewing for my AP Biology exam for which I know practically nothing about, here I was, on a Friday noon, sat in front of my laptop in the living room carpet, and ran through a marathon to finish Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 while blotting my eyes out.

-_-‘ Whatever, it was worth it.

I mean, seriously, any show that can make me literally cry 3 times during its run is just… well a first so far. o.o I remember getting teary during the end of Eden of the East and Code Geass R2. I guess TM8 really just hit home. Its plot and character developments were just… amazing. :3 Totally worth the some 3 hours, though the pace of the anime was a bit slow ^^’’’ (had to fast-forward one or two times)

Well, I’ll give it a proper review… soon, but judging from that King of Eden draft on the right bar, hm… yeah, I need to catch up. ^^’’’

But, man, I’m definitely getting a bit obsessed with NoitaminA stuff these days, Nodame, Honey & Clover, Eden, and now TM8. ^^’’’

On a completely different side note, I want a darker layout for this. o.O hm…

 

====

Listening to: When I Look at You – Miley Cyrus

Labels: , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Friday, May 07, 2010 at 3:05:00 PM |

Comments

6 Comments:


oya, is this anime good?
LOL U CRIED 3 TIMES

Shout out to Victoria: nope, i have something to do that day

anyways, i can only leave a short comment, brb later, see ya!

it's very good, I'm writing a review for it soon... just donno when ahahaha
don't laugh at my sentimentalism!!! XPPP

oh well then, I guess I'll see ya on Monday, I'm still undecided about it too -_-'

KK, ill see if i want to watch it, but everything has to wait until after exam
its ok, lol, meh, i usually cry after every sad scene....

see ya monday!
Btw, can I ask a favor? * puppy dog eyes*
I'm currently having a hard time locating tsubasa chronicles OST sss....
=_= like they're no where...can ur amazing digging skills help me :D

haha everything these days is after exams, no? ^^''' I have like a huge list piled up haha.

It's like see ya tomorrow now... rawr, gonna die T_T

hm... I only TRC OST 2 I think.. but i do know a site to get them all ^^''

Mind telling me the site to get them/ :D

c'mmooonnnn~~ I've recently finished my tsubasa marathon....and have to say the anime sucked, but the music was so awesome..

btw, have your heard of the new series clamp is going to come out on august called 'Gate 7' ?

I wish clamp would just finish their existing series (a.k.a. X/1999 and legal drug and Xxxholic and kobato) =_=

btw, do you support kurofai?

so remember I told u that I have like 300+ bookmarks? yeah... -_-''' this took me a while: http://x-x-xhitsuzen.blogspot.com/2008/10/tsubasa-reservoir-chronicles.html

lol, I've never bothered to finish the Tsubasa anime ^^''' I have too much from the new season to catch up on anyway... =P

Yep, heard about gate 7 a long time ago... I have no opinion on it yet... will read when it comes out though. ^_^

haha, doesn't everyone? did you know that holic now is moved to a monthly mag?? -sigh- CLAMP better be picking up some stuff -_-'

hm.... I donno, I've always been iffy on it... but I... suppose?

(Leave a New Comment)