| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Exam-Week-Log: Week 2 Day 3

Wednesday, May 19, 2010


I lost track on the days with the weekend count in and stuff…

But last weekend, productivity equaled zero.

Monday: productivity = zero

Tuesday: productivity = 0.01

Well, anyhow

French form C? check.

Statistics form C? check.

How did I feel? Stat was pretty easy, French wasn’t that brutal. Okay… maybe the reading was a bit brutal. But honestly, I didn’t think it was that bad.

… or maybe it’s just that I’m too numb to feel the badness at the point now.

only Lit and Gov final to go… I’m so ready for that cap and gown. ^____^

screw… pictures… –_-‘

P.S. I have decided to change the layout of this after exams and housing forms are all done. ^_^ which is end of May… if I have time amidst of all the packing =_=

Labels: , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 9:50:00 PM |

Comments

2 Comments:


AH hah ha~senioritis kicking in to full potential. Well, at least no more exams or ap!

Mmmnnnnaaa~lucky graduate, >< ur gonna be in college while I'm in highschool SUFFERING

HEAR THAT?! SUFFERING!

Eh?? I like this format a lot, it's very cute...but ^^ I wonder what else you have up your sleeve, lol.

Btw, I bought some posters at MTAC and suddenly realized: "Well, shit, I can't put any of these up.""
Do you want some of them?
I have a lelouch&suzaku poster and Toshiro picture.Let me kno, a.s.a.p. so I can give them to u @ graduation if you want them!

haha no more senioritis for me though... since I'm freshmeat all over again. =_=

lol, high school will be fast, trust me... ^_^ In a wink of time you'll be graduating haha. I'll come to your graduation lol ^_^

O_O lelouchxsuzaku? Toshiro? heck yes I want them @_@ Hm, if you get this before monday, I'm coming to school during lunch. Oh, and you need to give me a complete list of souvenirs you want from china. ^___^

(Leave a New Comment)