Monday, May 10, 2010
First, to Jenny: errr… what happened after we got off the bus? o.O Well, I couldn’t find you anymore…
…and here’s the exam week log!
Man, Bio today. :/ I don’t know… the MC was sorta okay, I think I got most of the stuff right… and the FRQ is pretty clear cut, either I know it or not. haha… Well I pretty much BSed in some stuff even for the parts that I don’t know, after all who knows, I might just get some points…
Well… passing is pretty much in the hands, as for possible 4 or 5, well that’s for me the find out in August. ^_^
Psych next… well it’s not that bad once the exam week actually kick off… all the waiting was just killing. But then again, what am I to say, I have 6 more, including 3 form Bs… so I’ll probably get to feel the exhaust down the road. ^^’’’
Well other than exams… I caught episode 4 and 5 of K-ON!!.. man, it was so good! xD I almost forgot the exciting days of K-ON season 1… ah… love the field trip episode a lot.
And… I seriously think my desktop is too… morbid? o.o
Exam countdown: 1 down, 6 to go!
Labels: Daily Musings, Exam, School Life