| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Resolution

Sunday, April 11, 2010


So I thought I’d have that Eden movie review up first, but yeah, nope, not going to happen if I have procrastinated on it for like… what 7 hours? –_-‘’

But anyway, we have a problem here….

Problem:

1. I have 7 AP exams in about 19 days, I have yet to review for any of them or study for the entire macroecon course; but

2. I am bogged down by useless homework assigned by… –_-‘’’ somewhat not useful teachers –cough- and massive distractions

3. I’m facing an impending 2 weeks of hell that I must be prepared for then about 3-months of freedom with nothing to do.

see a bit of time mismanagement here? yeah… hence…

Solution:

1. BS useless homework? yeah… like I haven’t being doing that already.

2. Banning -

  • weekly anime (and I’m not even worried about missing bleach, we are back to strawberry vs. burritos anyway –_-‘’’)
  • any new anime series on my list… yeah I’m missing a blog post on that too
  • any new manga series or already started but haven’t caught up ones
  • all manga updates except Bleach (this one is… –sigh- hard)
  • any music updates for iTunes, I can wait till mid-May for graduation songs

-sigh- I’ll let my Reader keep track of new updates for me, but then this is such a must, since I’ll just fangirl all day about new development, yell about cliffes, and bug everyone and annoy the hell out of them about it, not to mention productivity goes to 0 too.

Well, I’ll try and keep this updated with news on … my studies? –_-‘’’

====

Song: Aozora no Soba mi Ite – AKB48… yeah I owe an entry on this too –_-‘’’

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Sunday, April 11, 2010 at 11:30:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)