| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

My 5-day marathon

Wednesday, April 28, 2010


First: Quick shout-out to Jenny, I know you receive these… right? Well, message me about writing here for summer? ^_^

So… my yearly procrastination has lead to this: a 5-day marathon to my first week of AP exams. ^^’’’

I have three, and honestly they are the 3 exams that are either I can’t do anything about or I almost nailed and don’t really care about.

French: I really don’t think I can do much at this point, maybe besides reading English summaries of famous French works of 18th, 19th, and 20th century –_-; do my practice exams; find a list of idioms; and make a list of vocabs I’ll probably use. Other than that, it’s all what’s up there now. –_-‘ C’est la vie, non?

Stat: Seems like I’m pretty guaranteed a 4 now, so now a marathon of practice exams and formula memorization =_= (boring…)

Lit: This one = purely practice exams marathon, and maybe look over that list of literary terms… errr…

Other than that I still have to study macro-econ… I finally understand what my friend said the other day now, macro is just too broad, we literarily have to consider everything. @_@

Well, off to do that.

(I caught up to Maid-sama and Senko no Night Raid anime yesterday, even though I’m supposed to be on a ban… whatever… But SnN turned out to be quite interesting, and no Bleach this week = semi-death T_T)

 (Well, I was going to find a pic of a marathon here…. but instead I’ll just make a collage of manga series I need to catch up on ^^’’’)

====

Song: Wish – Jacky Cheung

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 5:18:00 PM |

Comments

4 Comments:


hhaha, yeah sorry, i get those, but I'm currently cramming for bio and decided to...uh? take a break (aka procrastination)

umma, please do update over the summer! heh heh heh
after all...I won't be seeing you next year * cries *
stupid graduation......

Oh ho hoh o, don't you forget about the week after that....biology =_= WELL, good luck on your french exam...it doesn't seem too friendly...
and this also makes me think that i shouldn't take ap spanish...I might end up failing big time....

We should hang sometime~ before you graduate * sobs*

ohohoho, yeah I sorta just signed you up for them =P
But I was talking about you writing on here too this summer? Cause ya know I'll be in China the whole June... (and since google is pulling out of China, I don't think I'mma going to be able to get on here -_-'')

haha bio, I know what you mean, I'm pulling that off till a 3-day marathon next weekend T_T Procrastination I know...

dude, we'll still get to see each other! u r at vandy this summer, no? I'll come and hang.

thnx... don't take spanish AP... period. XP

wow, sounds like a tough marathon~ @___@ here's your alarm coming, haha~ XD *ring*ring*

why does my friends suddenly have language exams almost at the same time? ^^"
anyways, good luck with all your exams! ^___^

aye... it's not very fun at all =_=
haha thnx for the ring. ^_^

maybe they decided that language exams should be best taken in May? o_O who knows...
and thanks! I'm gonna need some serious luck! >.>

(Leave a New Comment)