| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

I am Tired

Thursday, April 15, 2010


Aye, it just like the title said… and I’m craving for Neapolitan ice cream, even though I just had a popsicle. –_-‘’

My plans on studying is… slowly taking its effect. –sigh-

But somehow I really don’t get myself. I dose on candies, chips, and cokes, and pretty much all that bad stuff. But at the same time, I actually eat my veggies like a good kid and crave for them sometimes. I get scared because my bio teacher told us that our hip bone joint will break when we get old if we don’t get enough calcium in now, so I’m back to one cup of milk a day after like… years of not drinking milk. =_= And when I read from psych that you lose memories and other bad stuff when you get less than 7 hours of sleep, I then start guarantee myself some 6 1/2 hrs per day, after like a whole year of sleep with <5 hours average.

…It just feels so… contradictory…

but then again, I’m just so out of it today, and I’ll go do my lit homework.

====

Song: I believe – My Sassy Girl OST

Oh… I might have Bleach today! treats! xD

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 5:34:00 PM |

Comments

5 Comments:


*hands a cup of ice cream*
it might not be much, and it's only choco-vanilla ice cream, the standard one.. ^^;

wow, those are interesting things. yayy for milk! but lately, since I don't have to go to school anymore, I don't drink milk that much.. and I sleep for around 8-10 hours because of holidays, wow. XD

anyways, *ring*ring*, the alarm is doing its job~
ganbatte ne!! ^___^

awww thanks!! ^_^ haha, any ice cream is loved!

haha I used to hate milk when I was a kid. 9but then I just don't like the milk in China, so that bad memory basically sticked around haha)
wow, 8-10 hrs of sleep? I'm jealous. Actually I got 9 1/2 today since it's Senior Skip Day, so I didn't go to school haha.

haha thanks! xDDD

haha, okay then~ XD

what's wrong with milk in China? o__o
haha, lucky you. looks like maggie-chan got some free time today too. what's Senior Skip Day, anyway?

I don't know, they just smell different and taste different. -_-' Oh, I remember now... my parents often buy the milk-powder thing and it's just terrible. I prefer the milk here. -_-''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senior_Skip_Day
wow they have an article on it ^^'''
we sure are bad students haha

oh, I see.
hahaha, that is an interesting day! XD

(Leave a New Comment)