| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Version 11.0

Sunday, March 21, 2010


Well... I have finally got my lazy acts together and coded something last night. So viola, here's version 11.0 of .melodywind, the title will always be that now since I got tired of changing every time my brain comes up with some bizarre new idea. (though I doubt this layout will be changed for quite awhile.) I still don't have the tagboard up yet, since I'm debating on whether to put it on the front blog page.But other than that, what you are seeing now is the final version, I'm too lazy to tweak anything else by now. For some reason, I still have a bad habit of designing + coding in one day, so that inherent intro entry I did back at 2:25AM was not satisfactory at all. =_=

A bit about the layout. The palette is "Melted Neapolitan" (after those 3-color ice cream which I often just devour the choco part).

Well, thought this layout would be pretty fun to mess with. Turned out, I probably had too much fun. *laugh* I had the design drew a long time ago with another style in mind, more of a depressing elegant style. But since it's spring, and I didn't feel down yesterday when I pull out the design sheet for a re-design, this palette and some edited styles were used.

Honestly, the most fun part is definitely the footer, yes, that line of photos, I'm looking at it. I debated on using something more interesting as the line, but gave up and thought it'd be fun to just have that string. And the drop shadows and warping of each picture was definitely fun, which is probably why I ended up finishing around 3:30AM. -.-''

Well, I'll just leave this at here and go and write up a I-am-active-again post. But since I like this quote, I'll leave it up here.  


"We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine... forever."

--- Hitsugaya Toushirou

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 11:05:00 AM |

Comments