| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

of meetings and love.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010


 

I told myself that I wasn’t going to use any screenshots from the climatic 23 to spoil anyone, but honestly, these epilogue screenshots aren’t any better… ^^’’’  Credits to Random Curiosity since I got lazy and 24 subs aren’t actually out yet. =_=

[Poor Ioryogi, still watching after her ^^’]

Kobato Ep 23 & 24

I was spoiled by my forum, so I was honestly pretty surprised at how good they made them. I mean there are lots of flaws with everything crammed into the last two episodes. But yeah, like everyone said, the emotions and background music were flawless, truly… CLAMP series like. –laughs-

Well I definitely wasn’t very surprised that they went to center everything on the Fujibato pairing. But honestly, what were they thinking, to develop a romance in like 2 episodes? It was done pretty neatly, but mostly it didn’t really feel connected since it was a lot like Kobato trying to spend her last days with Fujimoto and him being annoyed of her nagging around him and having no clue what’s going. =_= (I really wonder how in the world did he handle all those things when he found out about Kobato…-.-‘’ I feel sorry for him with all the burden the producers just dumped on him ^^’’’)

But storyline-wise, thought it was pretty well done with Kobato’s background explained and a happy and sorta simple ending finally. (TRC? Tokyo Bablyon? anyone? >.>) I liked how their re-meet was done, but really… Kobato looked like 10 year-old kid while Fujimoto looked like he’s like 30 something. –_-‘’

One thing though, they left so many things unexplained, the whole spirit world, oh and Okiura just miraculous turned good? o.O But I’m pretty satisfied for a 24-ep anime ending this way. (After all, every time CLAMP tried to answer something, the whole situation just got more complicated. =_= –cough- clones –cough-)

 

[Probably the best pic from the epilogue XD]

Overall, loved the anime, storyline not so much (esp. in the middle), characters mostly great (it is CLAMP afterall), music and background are definitely excellent at best. 4.5/5 probably.

Well, have to love all the crossover characters in there too! XD (Both Watanuki and the TRC gang! XDD)

Other than that, I enjoyed the Bleach filler ep this week, pretty awesome interaction between Zabimaru and Senbonzakura. Fairy Tail was meh, but the manga chapter was pretty cute with Happy’s parents. :3 Still haven’t find time for Kimi ni Todoke.

Ah… so grilled after AP French mock and drizzling AP Lit test. T_T

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 10:42:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)