Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Officially 18 today… had a pretty great day. Didn’t have any tests, got lots of wishes, P.F.Chang tonight was great, and then watched some more Honey & Clover and read Evolution. (…about to start homework, yet right, I’ll go have some of my Bday cake right now)
So… I am officially an adult now, hm… that sound somewhat scary. Though inside, I’ll probably always be a child. ^^’’’
Well, so much for birthdays, probably one of the last few ones I’ll spend at home, so I’m happy enough.
Now… This -
Honey and Clover
First impressions: what in the world is going on, what is this crazy place? And what is that mountain of stuff they are eating called? Oh… the character design is pretty cool and familiar. Hm… I think I’ll watch this.
Well a friend already told me that no one ends up with who, but since it’s pretty light like Nodame, I’ll probably end up finishing it. Current progress: 7/36 orz
Character impression so far:
- Hagu: cute character design, her shyness reminds me just a bit of Saki, but overall, can’t really connect with her feelings I suppose…
- Takemoto: So… probably the main main protagonist, no? I like his… innocence I guess? His background was pretty nicely done. Not as cool as other solid strong main dudes I’ve seen, but interesting enough.
- Morita: weirdo. XP (..and he ended up most resemble Akira physically)
- Mayama: I honestly don’t understand this dude…
- Ayu: My fav out of the cast, too bad she set eyes on the wrong dude, no? ^^’’’ I like her personality a lot, she’s like… Saki with the much needed cool personality. Too bad she isn’t in the Eden world. ^^’’’
I wonder what will happen if you crossover Eden and Honey & Clover. o.O
Well, so much for a short anime review, I’ll be off to devour my choco cake and attempt to find motivation to do tonight’s homework. (yeah right…)
|Song: Planetarium – Ai Otsuka|
Labels: Anime Musings, Birthday, Daily Musings, Happy