Sunday, March 21, 2010
So… after all those months of inactivity, I am back! (Don’t really know whether I should insert a happy or a meh face here…)
Turning 18 in 2 days, time is always merciless, no?
Well, judging from the brand new layout, V.11, which has a Japanese anime, a Taiwanese drama, and a Korean manhwa in the header, I guess I can say that I’ve changed nothing yet plenty during the time I was gone. CLAMP and Ouran obsessions wavered, while new interests surged. Getting my first wait-list and that didn’t get sunk in till now, mentally-preparing to leave the world I’ve known for 5-years in about 3 months is rather scary, plenty of things going on right now that I don’t necessarily want to face, honestly. But oh well, life’s gotta go on.
But in amidst of all these, I still managed to get obsessed with Eden of the East, fascinated with Karim Rashid’s Evolution (rather glad that I was engrossed with Down with Love), and revived this blog of course. (wasn’t very impressed with the lack of coding ability and plugin for wordpress.com, and custom blogging takes up too much time and effort.)
(---> that poster is the same one I have down at the footer. I’m seriously dying to see this movie on the big screen, but the expectation of it to come to US is like –0.9%, at least I might get a chance when I go to China this summer. )
Spring Break, overall, was boring and unfulfilling. I didn’t get much done at all, well except in the sleep department, in which I got plenty and have no idea how I’m going to live through enrichment tomorrow or the drive to there. But aside from some work and AP review plans, I practically got nothing done. T_T –sigh- Guess who’s going to be super busy next month with all of her seven APs, work, design, and projects? Me.
(<--- this book is pretty good, wanted it every since I saw it in Down with Love. The text arrangement was especially superb, though I already got two typos while reading the first 100 pages. =_= Some editor was obviously not doing his/her job. Well, unless they didn’t have one.
(but to think a 75buck book couldn’t even afford a editor? o.o) Will definitely have fun finishing this one, compared those school books that are still piling up…)
While I stop rambling on recent obsessions, might as well do a list of the shows on my layout, all of them are pretty much recent obsessions.
Header: Eden of the East anime, Down with Love, Dear My Girls
Footer: Kiss to my Prince, Nodame Cantabile, Pandora Hearts, Kimi ni Todoke, Skip Beat, Bleach, and Eden of the East (movie poster)
Spring 2010 anime series aren’t impressive at all. (only recognized maid-sama, and that series wasn’t all that impressive.) Now that Kimi ni Todoke and Kobato are ending, I wonder what I’ll be doing with the new free time….
Time to redo all the sitely pages.
|Song: Tabidatsu Kimi e - RSP|
Labels: Daily Musings, Eden of the East, Evolution, Obsessions, Reflections, Site Updates

At Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 7:16:00 PM CDT