Monday, March 22, 2010
Every time I go upload something, I have this strange urge of wanting to upload that King of Eden poster. No idea why I’m that obsessed. x_x
But anyways, birthday tomorrow, fully legal in less than 5 hours. Feeling right now? Burdensome. (a bunch of homework, reviews, reflections, and paperwork =_=)
Though on a light note, or maybe this is even a darker note, I read Pandora Hearts 47 today. Thoughts are:
- Super happy about Elliot's appearance! XDD There’s like 2 screen time of Break, but since he’s on the cover above, satisfied. No Jack though T_T
- Elliot and Oz’s newly formed friendship = <3333 Yays for the newest generation of Nightrays and Vessalius. (wow a few weeks without spelling Pandora characters and I’m already messing up this majorly? T_T)
- Oscar and the rest of the chapter is really… what can I say, out of place? I mean it’s good, but seems like we are missing something right here. –.-‘
- Foreshadowing ending as usual. Who the heck is that weird dude. =_= Please don’t let anything bad happen to Elliot!!! x_x (considering my poor poor fav character pool >.>)
Overall: hm… 4.5/5, pretty light-hearted for once. (well in amidst of you-know-what.)
Got a bunch more work to do, I’m trying to be diligent here. Well, calling doing work with Eden episodes diligent can be a bit of a stretch. ^^’’ At least I can get stuff done. I don’t feel like being 18 will any different.
Again, where are my college decisions? –.-‘’ well… besides that waitlisted on….
Oh, so happy that Blogger has no problem with sidebar stuff unlike wordpress, check out my Box.net playlist.^.^
And also click the JUIZ phone!! You get: Boom Bang Boom and BOOM before getting taken to the official site. XD
|Song: Tabidatsu Kimi e - RSP|
Labels: Birthday, Daily Musings, Manga Musings, Pandora Hearts