| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Nostalgia

Sunday, December 06, 2009


 

I have no idea why I’m posting again, but I thought of doing a memory series or something, since I woke up this morning with a song that reminded me of the past so much. Even though there’s like no way of going back, but memories are really cool enough.

I got rid of that premade that was holding the place of a custom layout since like ages ago. I never got around to do it, plus I have my own new custom address now, with a new blog installed there too. (wordpress, though I can’t say that I didn’t miss blogger…)

So drop by if you still wanna follow my life: http://ariesxleo.co.cc/blog, and main site of course, is the website I mentioned earlier.

Anyhow, instead I changed back to Version 7, that Tsubasa layout that I used to love so much, and still do. This place will always remind of my TRC, and that Jay Chou song I listened to so much while I was reading those volumes. (yeah, I listened to that song this morning…) So I’ll freeze that layout here with this blog forever, because I’ll probably Tsubasa forever regardless of its ridiculous clone army, weird unexplained villians, a hideous number of SakuSyaos that I still can’t distinguish sometimes. But heck, that ending was … satifactory, and there’s no way I can’t unlove Fai and Kuro. So… enough said…

Other than that fact, I can’t undropby Blogger from time to time. It’s like my first real home online that got me started on actual blogging. (I don’t really count Livejournal since everything was private back then, I guess you can’t really blog when you don’t show it on the web. –.-‘’ And one thing I learned from here is that, no one give a damn about a list of what you did today anyway, so why bother…) Plus, it’s where I met some lovely people from blogger. ^_^ Those memories will always bring back a nostalgic feeling. (Ah… that reminds me of Gov School so much, it’s a pity that I didn’t manage to blog much about that at all)

Senior life is crazy, and I don’t really know how I managed to keep my sanity intact. My psych textbook just told me that I’m a sleep deprived child and will probably get killed one day in an accident. Why thanks a lot, pysch textbook…

But I swear, when I’m done sending up all those college apps next week, I’ll sit down here and write a good entry or two and read TRC all over again. (meh, I’ll probably stop around Tokyo Arc just to see Kamui’s face again. )

I added this blog to my Window Live Writer anyway, though I really doubt I’ll ever write much on here… meh…

=====

Song: Lao Shu Ai Da Mi - Twins

Labels: , , , , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Sunday, December 06, 2009 at 12:53:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)