| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Summer

Monday, June 01, 2009


Haven't posted in ages... nangih

Still quite busy these days with Gov School going on. It is only Day 7 (I think), and I definitely spent all too much money without even realizing it. -sigh- Guess I do take Finance classes for some reason, even though I really should be doing all the homework that I should be doing right now... >_<

List of work to be done by Monday afternoon at 5:30 -

  1. DL programs...
  2. Finish Resume
  3. Format everything
  4. Type everything
  5. Finish Logo
  6. Put Logo on everything
  7. Analysis of Compeition
  8. Package everything
All nighter here I come? o_O

or I'll just get up earlier and do those instead... >_< (even bringing my laptop to lunch is fine too... =P)

-----------------------------
Song: Jay Chou - Qing Hua Ci

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Monday, June 01, 2009 at 12:13:00 AM |

Comments

1 Comments:


Hey, I decided to come back to my blog ... after a year long hiatus. Lol. :D

(Leave a New Comment)