| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Melancholy

Wednesday, February 25, 2009


You never know that you're screwed till you are screwed. I wonder if I've ever heard of that saying before. But that's totally how I am right now. So I managed to fend of last week barely, this week ends up being worse. First off, I'm barely wake right now, so that's a problem already. -_-'

So, mock trial last week was thoroughly prepared, this week's two competitions are still a mess for me, which is precisely why I'm so screwed. The finalized Sci oly event list was posted like yesterday. -_-' The good thing is that I'm still doing the two events that I thought I was doing, the bad thing is that I have no preparation what so ever and have no idea who one of my partner is. -_-' Yeah, that sure sounds perfect. -_-' Oh, do I also have to mention that I'm stuck in the same competition place the day before since I got this weird history project presentation that I have absolutely no idea how to present? (Just checked with teammate, apparently our teacher is clueless too, guess that helps a lot.)

Did I mention that my grades are also screwed? Well, actually my current knowledge is rather outdated as I haven't properly check them in like three days. Even though there really isn't any point checking them as they either don't change at all or get lower anyway. =_= *sigh*, somehow I wish for some brain-transplant right now...

Oh, my mom bought me the ELLE magazine for English, need to get it! ^_^

Just got all the Astronomy stuff... so much info, brain has failed to synthesis. =_= Oh well, I need a good organization thingy. Time for software digging! ^^''

Woah, ELLE cost 10 Euros per issue in Germany? o.O

Well, off to Tortureland...

Oh, and when you listen to Yiruma for too long, this indescribably sense of sadness and loneliness just come to you. Guess that's the influence of a piano score on lost love? o.o

--------------------------
Song: Yiruma - Memories in My Eyes

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 10:03:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)