Wednesday, February 18, 2009
So I haven't posted in a long time. -_-; I've been considering for a layout update, but since my schedule is rather intense, it'll come around soon. And this probably applies to whatever revamp plan I still have left. For the time been, It's going to be wordpress entry imports... ^^'------------------------------------------
Well, I missed Valentines' Day posting... Oh well, I didn't really do anything anyway, since I was stuck at home doing all the boring homework possible. English class is still evil, and now I fear for English Literature.The chance for me thinking about getting an English major now is below zero, so thanks a lot, Mr. English teacher.
On a different note, I started a story for Valentines' Day. But it's not really finished yet, so Kanji, wait for it! ^_^ Well, I hope I can finish it soon since if I don't try today, the next time possible would be at the end of March. -_-; (There's mock trial, sci oly, SAT, and I need to get my license, like srsly ASAP. =_=)
So, Kanji, music for you -
BoA - Meri Kuri
Dido - White Flag
Elfen Lied - Be Your Girl
TRC - Blaze
o.O I hope I got everything... but since I'm quite forgetful (as you knew), remind me if I forgot any one of them.
Have fun becoming a musicoholic! ^_^
As for life, it is functioning okay, though the gears sometimes bump into each other too often since there's too much task on the production line... so yeah. (Yeah, I'll just go read about mass production...)
Off to do workland, so glad that it's a three-day week for me. Though Mock Trial, yikes! Wish moi luck? ^^'
EDIT: oh, I forgot to post this the other day
“So this is considered Romanian?”
“Romantic.”
“That to…” Hitsugaya muttered from his stealthy position behind a bush, Urahara sighed and rolled his eyes. The things he did for fun…
“Not to hard now-wait!” hissed the shop keeper as the tiny captain stood up, threw his weight back, stretching his arm round and firing the fairly large rock at several hundred miles an hour at the Kurosaki girls bedroom window.
There was a smash as the whole window fell through followed swiftly by an almighty thump as someone’s body collapsed to the floor.
“Did I do it right?” Toushiro asked, peering over the wall to admire his handy work.
Kisuke was already 2000 miles in the other direction, laughing his ass off.
You never had a camera when you needed one.
priceless...
-----------------------------------
Song: White Flag - Dido
-------------------------------------------------
Labels: daily life, songs