| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Back

Friday, February 06, 2009


Well, I'm back... to post something since I can't really stand any one of my blogs being dead. so yeah...

Life is still miserable mostly...

School is busy with tons of projects and competitions...

Extracurricular activities can be quite insane sometimes...

Procrastination never stopped, I really wish if someone could have written a book called "How to Stop Procrastination in 30Days", or is there one out already? O.O

--------------------------------------

Anyhow, so that pretty much sums up my life for the past week, with lots of school work and procrastination, which resulted in me never sleep earlier than 1. *sigh* So there isn't much going on besides, as in no hobbies what-so-ever. Though I did have to make this website for my history project, which was like the only school project that was both a pain in the butt and fun. o.O

Well, I'm off...just here to say that I'm alive! ^_^ Will find something to post at a later time!

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Friday, February 06, 2009 at 10:11:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)