Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I know... I know... I have too many ideas in my head, or I just change my mind too often. Don't worry about it, it has to do with genetics. So it's not contagious.I got a wordpress today. The reason for it is pretty simple:
1). I want to see the cool features of Wordpress
2). Both this blog and my LJ have too much of my obsesseions.
3). I just want another blog completely about my life, music, and whatever else I can think of that doesn't really relate to my obsessions.
So...
After I got one set up, I was thinking about what to do with Tempest. At first, I was going to stop blogging on here and completely devote this to a portfolio. But! Thanks to my new onion smileys--> like this:
Evolved Inevitability: http://julywind.wordpress.com
(they do open-IDs, so yay!
Other than that, happy winter... and it snowed today. So I stayed at home as school is closed!
----------------------------
Location: home
Mood:
Music: Hitohira no Hanabira - Stereo Pony (Bleach ED theme 17)