| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Mumbling Farewells

Monday, January 05, 2009


So... I got obsessed with Bleach on the last day of winter break...

What a perfect timing... >_>

Other than that, I did like absolutely nothing so far today except sleeping... =_= I feels like that I've suddenly gotten a lot lazier this year. I haven't even done a single thing about revamping this place... even though I've like totally stressed numerous times about doing something about it just days ago. *sigh* Guess it can't be helped, I'm having a typical Garfield Monday, again...

Anyhow, time to pack my bags and get ready for second semester... I don't think there's any chance for Haruhi or Mikuru or Yuki to turn up at this point and perform some form of time stop. I'll wait next year then. -_-'

*off to search for images/theme/anything for my history project which I should be doing something about but didn't*

------------------------------------------------------
Location - home
Mood - lazy
Music - Honey Honey - xxxHOLiC ~ Kei ~ ED theme

p.s. why are ramen this addicting? o.O

p.p.s. I decided to try a different placement of the avatars...^^'

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Monday, January 05, 2009 at 3:56:00 PM |

Comments

4 Comments:


Lol, I get obsessed with series at the most inconvenient times, like when I watched all of Higurashi when I should have been studying for a giant history test, or...right now. I'm supposed to be doing my retarded science project, but I'm watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. =_=;;; I haven't read Bleach in what seems like a century...*runs off to bookstore* ^^; Also, ramen is addicting because it is FRACKING DELICIOUS. ...^^;;;;;;

-.- That happens on the computers at my school...which is weird, because they have the ultimate, super-saiyan version of Safesearch. It probably tries to block all the dirty stuff, but it ends up overreacting and banning all the appropriate stuff while letting the guys of my class "stumble" onto a porn site. >.< Way to go, school board.

=_= I remember when I thought Paint was pretty much the best thing ever. I think I was in...maybe grade two, at the latest. Then I was introduced to Photoshop...but unfortunately, half the people I know still think Paint = great. T_T

>_< Well, there's that new feature where you can get your comment read out loud, and hear how ridiculous it is...or maybe that was just the xkcd thing...I seem to remember YouTube saying something about it. Maybe I'm hallucinating? O_o

*sigh* When I was reading the tenth volume of Ouran, there was a little blurb talking about how Bisco Hatori didn't want to change the characters ...and look what's happened to them lately. -.- I miss the Ouran of the past...

lol, that happens a lot... ^^;;; well, bleach is quite long though =_= *sigh* I always get obsessed at the wrong time... last time, I was obsessed with an anime during my midterm... =_= And year before, I was busy finishing a story of mine... =_= haha, very true... I wonder who invented ramen? I should got thank that person personally...

our school comp blocks all image sites... =_= well, I gave up on it for a long time... so I don't even use them. Even when our teacher takes us to the lib for research, I just use my own comp... =_=

ah, I did too... and my computer teacher once even forced us to enter a Paint creative image competition... =_= and oddly, I won a prize actually =_=

o.O hm... I don't think I even wanna try that feature... I think u r totally right, Blogger is run by monkeys... =_=

oh? well... that's like the biggest contradiction she could have ever made... =_=

Yeah, Bleach is about a million volumes long. >.< I...I think the person who invented ramen is dead. T_T But maybe the person that invented instant cup ramen is still alive? Hopefully? -.-

My school blocks Livejournal and most email sites, but it doesn't ban Blogger. O_o What's the point of that? It doesn't ban Piczo, either, which means that any time a teacher brings their class to the computer lab, 85% of the girls in their class are updating their sparkly Piczo. Using hot pink Comic Sans. >.<

=_= What prize would they award for a Paint competition? *sigh* I've been in arguments where people try to prove that Paint is better than Photoshop...O_O

I'm starting to think Blogger is run by dead monkeys. Zombie ones, probably, or vampire ones. I don't know why. Maybe because monkeys + bananas = happy, more productive monkeys, while zombie/vampire monkeys + bananas = nothing but spite and uselessness. Which...is basically Blogger all the time. =_=

I know...maybe she should get a medal. =_= Or a plaque. I wonder what it'd say? "Thanks for being so contradictory/wrong/just plain old stupid!" =_=

lol... yeah... 365 chaps so far... if I read one a day, it'll take me a whole year =_= as of now... aww, man... well, we'll see about that one... *wikis*

o.O wow, it blocks LJ? =_= but like why? I mean, people write on there at least... unlike Piczon... =_= which is only consisted of hot pink comic sans... =_=

hm... o.O don't remember... it was something lame though, but at least I got something... =_= unlike the math competitions here... =_= lol, I used to do that too... though now the argument seems to be reversed by now... =_=;

hm... probably... well, we should check it out... but then at the same time... I don't wanna check it out... =_=

lol, she should get a medal that says that... ^^ though I'd wish that instead of taking time taking that thing, she should go work on a better plot =_=... instead of Tamaki spending 67 chapters on a realization... =_=

(Leave a New Comment)