Thursday, January 15, 2009
So, I am finally catching up after a week of despairing and obsessive life.First, I’m not really that obsessive with Bleach anymore since reading all those 270 something chapters took a toll on my eyes. Plus all the homework, I feel like that I haven’t slept for like two bazillion years.
Second, somehow I got a miracle of a four-day weekend. So, I finally have time to do some revamping for this blog and other miscellaneous tasks that totally need to be attend since like the last ice age. Well, I still need to draw a plan for this revamp...
Still, I got excited, so I made a Bleach wallpaper, it’ll be added to the Desktop 365 page along with the earlier screenshots that I totally forgot to post. It’s rather annoying that I forgot to link my anime and magna links on the navigation bar, now it’s so hard to find it. >.<
So where was I? o.O Oh, four-day weekends and catching up... So my other attempt of catching up is – sleep. -_-; I don’t’ care if sleep more is going to get me fat because that whole metabolism business. =_=
“off to sleep and form some genius catching-up plan... not really”
So school does not only teach me stuff and BSing skills, apparently catching-up skills also... how useful.
-------------------------------
Location: home
Mood: sleepy
Music: Life is like a Boat – Rie Fu (Bleach ED theme 1)
p.s. I still hate that club, but it’s better than last week. =_= But never once I’ve ever joined AND stayed in a club I hated this much...
p.p.s. Sometimes songs shouldn’t be too deep, since they drive you crazy... -_-;
Labels: Bleach, daily life, school