| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Brooding at Night Alone

Sunday, January 11, 2009


So, getting obsessed with a manga series at the wrong time is not really a good idea...

Especially when the second semester just started with a lot of hard stuff...

Oh, and a scary club coach doesn’t do much help at all...

Why in the world am I still in a club when I utterly hate it... -_-; *sigh* I feel kinda pathetic right now...

Well, that kinda sums up my mood, even though I just enjoyed the past two days of my weekend to the fullest. And it doesn’t seem surprising to see myself suddenly getting all moody on a SUNDAY night and realizing there’s so much school stuff that I need to attend. -_-; Yeah, I slept too much during winter break...

Somehow, I need some motivation for the plan of actually finishing this blog revamp business, since it’s not really helping with its low priority and lack of motivation. So I’ll be packing my bags and go train in the mountains for a few days with my secret guru in Mt. Fuji...

I’ll be back soon with a plan. ^^;

------------------------------
Location – home
Mood – brooding
Song – Hitohira no hanabira – Stereo Pony

p.s. I’m very glad that my collaboration blog is not dead anymore! ^^
p.p.s. Venetian glasses are very unique, I have no idea why I decided to grab a book on that on the shelf yesterday o.O

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Sunday, January 11, 2009 at 8:20:00 PM |

Comments

2 Comments:


...I died. =_= But I have a somewhat decent excuse: I WAS EATEN BY SCIENCE PROJECTS. >.<;;;

*sigh* I knew Bleach was long, but I didn't know it was that long....I guess that *is* what Wikipedia is for, anyways. What ever happened to super-short series?

*sigh* Tamaki will probably get some terrible form of amnesia and forget everything that has happened, and take another 67 chapters to realize what has become painfully obvious to everyone in the club, and everyone reading the manga. =_=

O_o Scary club coach? I think I've become desensitized to scary teachers and coaches and whatnot, because *all* (well, like 90%, but whatever) of the teachers at my school are made of at least 60% pure creepiness/RAAAGE. >.<;;;

....Short comment is short. T_T;

I'm about to die too... b/c of scary coaches and retarded history project... -_-;;;

*sigh* It's tres long... too long... -_-; so long that I... don't know what I'm going to do to myself... even if I turn emo, it'll still get me... -_-; But it's also too good...

couldn't help but chuckle... if that's what happens to Ouran, I'm so not surprised... -_-; srsly, how does Tono do it? being such an idiot and place second? o.O

...short comment is less burden! ^^

(Leave a New Comment)