| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Revamp Notice

Friday, December 26, 2008


Well, the title said it. Time for another revamp, okay, maybe I am already in revamp since there's this layout update... and pretty much everything on the right navigation bar is dead. Reason? Well, they haven't been made yet. I'm still in the process of merging Reflected Truth and this blog together to form the actual site: Tempest. So yeah... -_-'

This place is probably going to be messy in the next few days, or weeks. The blog section (which pretty much means the left section) will function normally, as it is the original site anyways. I will probably post another entry when the right side and other misc updates are finished, and of course, when the revamp itself is done. -_-'

Till then, please bare with any random HTML mistakes on here. *bow*

----
Location: study
Mood: awake
Music: Dang Ni - Cyndi Wang

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Friday, December 26, 2008 at 4:33:00 PM |

Comments

10 Comments:


HOOOMG that layout is awesome, and badass, and awesome! *applauds layout* You win three internets.

Aaaanyway...I would put Host Club in that sparkle text, but I tried it and Blogger got mad. *sigh* Typical Blogger...

I've been re-reading all my manga over the break, because it really is the only fun thing to do. Unfortunately, I stiiiilll have my school's issue-laden science fair coming up. It's in February, so logically my science teacher wants us to finish it in the first week of January. O___o

*sigh* Yeah, Ouran's been going downhill for a while...in the last chapter I read, it seemed...I dunno how to put it. It seemed like it was following a schedule or something. It was like, pages 1-5 = drama, 6-10 = Haruhi turning into a chibi and saying something about money or status, 11 = Tamaki going emo in a corner, etc. It used to be sort of like that, but it used to be funny. =__= *fails at making any sort of point*

Yay, glad u liked it! ^___^ It's probably my latest pride since I finally tackled the stupid three columns... =_=

lol, I was going to sparkle on Ouran too... but since Blogger is rather retarded... I just gave up it... though it would have looked so good... *sigh*

at least re-reading manga sounds good... I got stuck on... historical romance... =_= don't know what came over, but they're addicting... I'd advise you that before you ever think of reading any of them, do consider the after effect. >.<

ah... that sounds like the typical science teacher... it's the same with me, except not science fair.. but mock trial... and maybe math? *sigh* what a nice break we are having... -_-'

I see your point... yeah, I wonder where did our good ole funny Ouran went? did someone switched a Bisco Hatori after the arc before the Paris trip? O.O honestly, I'm not really that amused by the twins' transformation. -_-'

I'm scared of even making a two column layout, let alone a three column one...and I'm not even scared by my own attempts at making a layout from scratch. Some layouts I've seen are...>.< *recalls memory of hot pink, somehow 3 and a half column layout that only had 1 functioning column O.o)

*siiiiiiigh* Maybe the sparkle text would have pulled Ouran out of it's downward spiral...Blogger is super retarded when it comes to what tags it accepts. It won't allow any marquees or even strikethrough text. >.<

Historical romance? ...O.o I read about one page of a historical romance series at the crappy library here, and then I couldn't stop thinking about all the stuff my History teacher tells our class...mostly that Canada's first prime minister was a raging alcoholic, and that not even that one intervention show could help him, if it had existed then. =_=

Yeah...*remembers that my school's break ends after this week* T_T *goes emo* *sigh* In my science class there was supposed to be a giant debate thing about genetic testing, but the teacher completely forgot about it a few classes later. -.-

I miss the old twins...They were actually funny, instead of...unfunny? And Tamaki used to provide comic relief...if he went into his emo-corner position in the next chapter, he would probably really go emo. Then he'd try to slit his wrists with the packaging to a cup of ramen, but it'd go horribly, horribly wrong...*has an overactive imagination* -_-'''

Well, I kinda sucked at it first too... esp. with the retarded Blogger code... =_= (it would screw up the comment section when I did something wrong with the date part =_=) O.O Hot pink layout? I refrain myself from using pink on my layouts after finishing on for my friend... it's just too... >.<

I know... it only allows bold, italics and underling... =_= what kind of web is that when there's only those? =_=

Canada's first prime minister was a raging alcoholic? O.O Does he drink lots of whiskey or something? But lol, yeah... historical romances is something I have no idea why I'm obsessed with... =_=

Oh dear, good luck with science... I have one more week too... *siiiigh* then I get to bond with math competitions... oh joy...O.O we did a debate on genetic testing in my English class last year.. it was more like court house then debating...

I wonder where I can the old twins back... apparently they just went poof! and disappeared... =_= Now, where's Haruhi, maybe she can create a world just with the old twins, no transformation whatsoever... ^^ haha, Tamaki being emo would probably be a scary sight... but hey, at this rate... anything can happy... *is craving for ramen now*

I agree, pink is usually too cringe-worthy for anything other than little parts of a layout. When there's a layout that's been flood filled with the same pink in every possible place, and glitter text (not sparkle text, because that is too ~cool~) being used for EVERY WORD...ugh. >.<

*sigh* Yeah...the "You can use some HTML tags" thing under the comment box seems like it's taunting me, now...and it's like it's trying to redeem itself by saying that you can make links, too. =_=;

I dunno what he drank, but basically every time something good (or bad, or boring) happened, John A. Macdonald celebrated by getting drunk. Also, apparently there was some conference about confederation where everyone got drunk and decided that Canada should be bigger. A+ DECISION-MAKING, CANADA. -.- What historical romances are you reading, anyways? Most of theme are at least decent, but some are just...O.o

*siiiiiigh* I sort of wish that I could just time travel to, like, a month after all this science fair ~drama~ was done...where's Mikuru when you need her? =_= Math competitions sound better than anything happening at my school...the only thing close to a math competition that we have is this math test that the honours students take, and if you have enough points to be in the top ten, you take ANOTHER test...and then, if you do well in that, you get your name on a piece of paper in some obscure school hallway. What a ~*~FABULOUS~*~ prize. ¬_¬

*searches house for any Mr. Noodle packages* Tamaki being emo would be terrifying...he'd probably go all out and get extreme scene hair, too. >.< Hmm, if Haruhi created a world like that, she'd probably also make clones of the Host Club, and put them into her school instead of Ouran. The Host Club would be so disappointed with their new, less shiny school. -.-'''

Whoever invented pink + glittered text everywhere should go ring up Foreman and have his/her head examined thoroughly... =_=

lol... now I wanna just paste random HTML tags on the little comment box just to see how many actually worked... watched it to be just those three they listed... =_=

O.O *goes to wiki John A. Macdonald* I got hooked on Amanda Quick's stories... though, I first discovered "Third Circle", then it was "Second Sight"... now I'm obsessed with the "Arcane Society" in there and will now read any story by her off of the bookshelf of my library here... >.< ah... the addiction...

*siiiiigh* Can we just get the whole TMOHS casts here... it'd be such a wonderful world... -_-' lol, the sure is one FABULOUS prize... well, um... apparently one of the contests here, u just get ur name announced out loud if u get first place... yeah... that sure is one cheap first place... =_=

*went out and bought some ramen package... no idea what the name even is* o.O we should request Bisco Hatori for an emo Tamaki XDDD;;; well, that's rather true... oh, and I recently found out that Ouran is no long on the popular list of Onemanga, *siiigh* if only this whole trauma business is gone... =_=

-.- Then they can go get House to drop a sledgehammer on their insane skull, like he did to that one toilet. o_O Although then House might have to be quarantined, because I bet that pink glitter would ooze out of the patient's cracked head and infect him with the MySpace disease.

>.< Let's see...This is a ~link~, which Blogger said is okay, unlike underlines, strikethroughs, marquees, bulleted lists, SPARKLES OF ANY SORT, and anything else that could be considered useful or fun. Most of the...I forget what to call them... =__= Most of the "&__;" things work, though. ♥♠♣♦θλξ∴Π≠€¥£ So I guess it basically *is* those tags. >.<

Hmm...I've heard of that author, but I've never read any of the books. I think I heard a girl at my school freaking out about them, but it was in the same sentence as her rabidly fangirling over Edward Cullen. O.o The wikipedia article for John A. Macdonald doesn't accurately portray his alcoholicness. The TV Tropes Canadian History page does, though. Basically all that says is "18nn: x joins Canada. John A Macdonald celebrates by getting drunk." =_=;;

Oh wow, you just get your name announced? That's as bad as getting your name printed on a piece of fluorescent paper that's instantly torn off the wall and ripped/stepped on/eaten. *siiigh* If only Haruhi would get bored of being a 2D, fictional character. But the SOS Brigade & Co would probably stay in Japan, so if I saved up enough money to go to Japan and freak out over 3D, living TMOHS characters, I'd probably get lost in an airport and be like, "halp plz need furigana, confusing kanji is confusing", and then I'd get deported. This would probably all happen in the airport I'd be in to go to Japan, too. *doesn't know whether to XD, 'ω', >.<, =_= or O.o*

Really? Ouran went off the top Onemanga mangas? *sigh* I guess it's a combination of all the drama of Ouran and people being narutards and reading Naruto. >.<

he dropped a sledgehammer on a toilet before? O.O haha, myspace disease... they should be proper categorized in the medical books... =_=

o.O looks rather... useless? I mean, links are essential tags.. but that's it... sparkles are way cooler ^^

lol, maybe we should torn down that wikipedia entry on him and rewrite it... I did that once... on an anime character though, since everything on there was pretty much messed up... >.< Edward Cullen and the Amanda Quick novels are not rele alike... o.O at least, plot wise... and style wise... and... everything wise? o.O

Exactly... -_-' Woah? do we actually get departed from JAPAN if we can't read kanji? O.O glad I can... at least some of them... thought that'd make a pretty scary story...

lol, true... frankly, Naruto's popularity is going up quite significantly... why there was a time that I even contemplated to read it myself... though I was like rele rele rele rele bored... =_=

There should be a House episode dealing with MySpace disease...but House already died from it, and Foreman probably doesn't want to look at a pink, glittery, jello-like brain. I think House killed the toilet in the episode where Cuddy was getting her office renovated? Maybe...it was a while ago. -.-

It's been decided, then. Blogger must add sparkles to a list of acceptable tags. If they don't...well, there aren't really any good threats to use there, especially when it's concerning sparkly text. =_=

Lol, I would do that, but I'd have to get a Wikipedia account for that, and it'd get banned about ten minutes after any changes were made to the article. =_= It'd be worth it, though...

I don't think you could actually get departed, but I probably would because I'd go around bugging so many people, asking what signs said. I'd probably end up asking someone if there was a part of Japan where only hiragana and katakana were used, or where there was furigana for everything, because then I'd be able to read signs and whatnot...but the only place like that would probably be a kindergarten classroom. =_=;;

*sigh* I get bored at unfortunate times, such as when I was in the manga-selling part of a bookstore, and there were no volumes of series that I needed, so I decided to just buy Naruto. >.< That also happened enough to make me buy >20 volumes of...<.< >.>...Inuyasha. T_T I think one of my relatives bought a random manga off a shelf for my birthday one year, and it ended up being Tokyo Mew Mew. Then my sister bought me some, and I had two volumes left, and I didn't want to have an incomplete series, so I bought the rest...*throws up*

lol... yeah, I don't think the House team are even willing to look at the symptoms... >.< ah... I think that's the episode I missed... guess I can blame that one school... =_=

*nods* definitely!!!! well... is that even possible? o.O since blogger is super stupid?

lol, I set up one for it too... though I abandoned it like the minute I finished my article... though it was kinda addicting at first... ^^;;;

lol.... I'd probably get around just because I looks Asian... and I'll just grab this friend who knows Japanese to go around with me... and I'll just get direct translations then ^^

ah... this is kinda why I just borrow from my library... or read online... though sometimes when I get too bored since those series on my reading list like NEVER updates... I start to contemplate about reading Naruto... hey, after all... it's very well stocked... ^^;;;

(Leave a New Comment)