| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Frozen in December

Saturday, December 06, 2008


So, err... I kinda failed to post an updated last week... and missed the Friday5 question...so yeah, I'll do both here...

So, life first --
  • I went to the IML contest, it was pretty fun, except I made so many stupid mistakes on such an easy test... =_= *sigh* Though our Calculus team did get first place, ^^ and our school totally got pwned since we're the only team who got placed at all... =_= or maybe the Algebra I team got fourth place... don't remember anymore =_=

  • School is still lots and lots and lots of work.... and lots of tests

  • Still on the verge of failing Chem... =_= never thought AP Chem can be this challenging... but then I just kinda slept through Honors Chem last year and managed to ace everything... somehow? O.O maybe someone else did the work for me or something? o.o

  • Re-watched the Ouran anime at least twice since I started during the Thanksgiving party with my friends... man, this anime is seriously addicting =_=

  • I finally got to read Legal Drug! ^___^ except I really want to know what happened next... like who's Tsukiko and Kei... or what in the world does that Tattoo symbolize

  • I got obsessed with KAT-TUN's White X'mas.... like really obsessed... @_@

  • The Mock Trial Tryout was okay... except there were like 30 people trying out for the 12 spot of the lawyers... =_= well, half of them are either inexperienced or asked totally stupid questions anyway... so I think i have a good chance on making the A team...

  • One day, I will somehow get rid of procrastination... just wait... =_=

  • I made a really pretty wallpaper though, it was for a friend... and supposedly it's winter-themed... but err...well, here it is --
  • Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

  • For some odd reason, I actually kept my promise of keep writing the 30 memories stories ^^, well I finished another one: Sunset... and for some reason, I'm obsessed with impressionist paintings these days...

  • It's so cold these days... and I have a headache right now... hope I'm not running a fever =_= *goes to take temperature*

Now... Friday5 -- Childhood Indulgences


1. When did you last have a mid-day nap?

a few weeks ago perhaps, since I'm rather tired these days... though I do take morning naps more since Calculus and Physics always leave some sleeping time for me... ^^;;;

2. When did you last have milk and cookies?

I haven't eaten them together in years, but cookies: yesterday; milk: a week ago

3. When did you last have a bubble bath?

some months ago... it's hard to take a bubble bath at 1AM these days =_=

4. When did you last jump on the furniture?

the only furniture I've ever jumped on was my bed, and I haven't jumped on one for months... or maybe even years... =_=

5. When did you last play in the mud?
O.O kindergarten, maybe...


*off to do work... or maybe read Ender In Exile*

~~~~
Location: study
Mood: sick
Music: By Heart, By Soul - Avalon

Labels: , , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Saturday, December 06, 2008 at 9:11:00 PM |

Comments

1 Comments:


...I think I died. Sorry about that. DX Stupid science fair combined with a giant history exam-but-not-really plus a geography project that I don't think I've started....^^;;;;

HOLY CRAP I think that whenever I have a substitute teacher I end up writing a comment, because I had ANOTHER substitute in French AGAIIIIN. She kept yelling stuff in a different language at our class...O_o

=_= You're lucky that your school has a high average...the average grade average (wow, that sounds weird) for my school was somewhere around 60%, I think. Most people I know got honours, though, so I guess in my school yo either get 90%s, or...well, a kid in my class last year got 2% on a multiple choice review test. >.<

*sigh* This was around Thanksgiving? I reaaaally fail at commenting. Like, reeeallly badly. DX Well, anyways, you are right. Ouran is totally awesome. I want to buy the DVDs, but they're too expensive. I keep seeing the ads for the DVDs everywhere, too...it's like they're taunting me. >.<

(Leave a New Comment)