| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

2009 New Year's Resolution

Wednesday, December 31, 2008


Alright, this is the second time I post on the last day of a year, ^^ guess it's nice that this blog lasted this long already. Well, surely, it changed a lot already too! I mean, just look at the layout last year, and the layout this year... ^_^ Frankly, I'm very glad that Version 10.0 received so much positive feedback. ^^

Anyhow... tad-da! My yearly New Year's Resolution. Frankly, I usually start them like three days before the end of the year... but um... I kinda slept too much this winter break, and guess I ended up finishing them like 15 minutes before the end of the year... ^^;;; (though there was Minami-ke distracting me... -_-;) But anyways, here they are --

1. Blog on a regular basis and have good contents;
2. Continue to keep a journal;
3. Finish the two "novels" I started;
4. Write a 30 Memories narratives;
5. Try to live a carefree life style... (well, under circumstance, that is);
6. Give that finanical investment idea a try;
7. Learn about stars
8. Learn chess (doesn't really matter what kind);
9. Prioritize;
10. Finish all the interesting Amanda Quick novels.

Well, I remember my last year's resoltuion all seemed pretty vague... but this year, I think I'm getting specific. Hm... just hoping that I'd keep them ^^;;;

And lastly,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

IT'S 2009!! ^_^


----------------------------------------------------
Location: home
Mood: nervous
Song: Minami-ke?

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at 11:37:00 PM |

Comments

10 Comments:


*sigh* I'm hopeless with New Year's resolutions, so I rarely bother making them up anymore. Good luck with yours, though! ^_^ Also, YAY SPARKLY TEXT! ^^;;;

Ugh, I can blame school for pretty much everything at the moment...*sigh* I've missed the last four billion House episodes, although I think they're reruns right now. Luckily, there's Wikipedia pages for the episodes. -.-'''

I don't think it would be. I bet that people have written emails and whatnot to Blogger, begging them to at least put in more options for Blogger in Draft, but Blogger is illiterate and so the people reading the emails just sort of stare at the words until their eyes hurt. =_= That was a giant run-on sentence. >.<

^^; I tend to sign up for random things just because I want to download one thing or see something, and then I forget that the website even existed. -.- I really would only get an account for Wikipedia to mess up articles, though. Like how my friend made a Neopets account just to trick people into believing she was Miley Cyrus. IT worked, until she got banned. =_=;;;

Lol...I suppose I could just get colour contacts and carry around a few dictionaries...but that ruins all the fun of being hopelessly lost and annoying in a foreign country. ^^

^^ I wonder how long Naruto's been number one on onemanga...*is too lazy to check* If Naruto is so popular, why is the animation for the anime so terrible? You'd think they would have a giant budget, but it goes off the model every time. *is not even going to start on the dubbing*

Thanks ^^... the only reason that I'm still making them is that last year's stuff were rather easy to achieve... -_-'

I know! I rele wanna have a nice thank u party for whoever that wrote all the summaries... they're like life-savers after a day of school... XDD

that's pretty much what's going on in the Blogger headquaters... my grammar on here is probably worst to the point that it's indescribable... =_=

ah, same here...I probably have an account on like every page I stumble on... >.< guess that can't be helped... ah Neopets, I got banned on there once for reasons unknown... =_=

lol, that's true... though it's be also fun to carry around dictionaries and color lens... ^^;;; though that makes me sound crazy... -_-;

No idea, probably since it debuted... =_= I guess the richer they get, the cheaper they are? o.O

Ouran 67!!!!!!! >.< >.<

^^ Sometimes they're annoying, though. If there's a summary for an episode that hasn't aired yet, and you end up accidentally reading it, it spoils everything. =_= *has done this about 23984 times*

-.- Maybe there isn't really a Blogger HQ...maybe just a mouldy motel room filled with monkeys that somehow ended up with computers. >.<

-.- It's really easy to get banned there, apparently...my neighbour has a Neopet that she actually takes care of, along with some creepy Millsberry people. O.o I don't think I ever fed a Neopet...

It would be sort of fun, I guess...It would be like being undercover, but with 60% more dictionaries. =_= Not a very portable or inconspicuous disguise.

*goes to read Onemanga*

That's true... ^^;;; though I still do that sometimes intentionally... guess that's the wikifever? o.O

haha, that's be hilarious... monkeys on computers... *goes to buy computers to give to monkeys in her local zoo* well, those are indeed some clever monkeys, since according to Ouran, they're only responsible for throwing bananas...

Yep, very easily... hm... feeding neopets isn't actually very fun since all u do is click some buttons... and they ran out of dialogues for the pet soon... so pretty much if u own like 4 pets, and feed then 4 time each, u get 16 "*gulps down [food]* yum!" or something like that... =_=

Hm, true... maybe I should travel to New York's Chinatown and ditch out 200 bucks and buy one of those translators that translates into 3 different Asian languages... though I kinda hope that I don't end up with a "I is American"m only in Japanese... =_=

^_^ I was so excited after reading...

O_O Wikifever? Guess that's another disease House needs to look into...I wonder if "Wikifever" has a Wikipedia account? =__=

^^ I have a feeling the monkeys would see a picture of a banana on one of their computers, and then either drool on it and get electrocuted, or throw all the computers around and kill someone. -_-

>.< That's ridiculous...you'd think they could have spent five minutes coming up with a better way to do that...ugh, no matter how stupid Neopets is, it's still better than Millsberry (where instead of fake pets you take care of fake PEOPLE). >.<;;;

Lol...I'd probably make a spelling mistake if I had one of those, and end up making a terrible faux pas or insulting someone...*sigh* I wish the Chinatown in Toronto had something like that...All it has is places where you can get cardboard flip flops and 2$ tank tops. T_T

I know! I was so surprised that there was some plot movement, and some funny parts, and that they didn't clash with the lingering ~drama~! Maybe Host Club won't sink and die in an emo pit anymore! ^^;

It definitely have a wiki account... I should go dig for it... ^^;;; And that would actually make a pretty good House ep... hm... wonder who would be the unlucky victim... o.O

O.O Where is this monkey central? I gotta go see it for myself... and probably need to prepare some bananas and stuff that stops u from laughing too madly...

fake people? =_= *siiiigh* They must have totally ran out of things that they are using themselves now...

haha, same here... hm... thought I would be speaking more like gibberish than the actual language and nobody would understand me at all... =_= o.O cardboard flip flop? hm... that's new... oh wait, I think the free flip flop we get from the Asian market here are cardboard flip flop too... =_=

I know! So glad... finally something exciting about Ouran after like ten ice ages... =_=

Hmm...Cameron probably would get MySpace disease. She's been acting like a dumb blonde more and more since she dyed her hair. O_o Then again, Chase has always been a dumb blonde...Foreman would probably get Wikifever...why am I assigning these internet diseases to cast members instead of random patients? >.<

Stuff that stops you from laughing? You could just use the last few Ouran chapters (aside from the latest one ^^;)...hmm, this monkey central is probably...I have no idea. The moon, maybe? Can you get wireless internet on the moon? *ponders*

Yeah...there was Neopets, and then Habbo, and Club Penguin (which everyone in my class a couple years ago loooved, even though you had to pay for it O_O, and now Millsberry...when will these things just die? Although I suppose it's better that the ten year olds of the internet are on Millsberry, rather than having typo-ridden, angst-filled blogs and myspaces. -.-'''

=_= I think the noodles sold in the Chinatown here are cardboard here, along with the shoes...but at least they're cheap. ^^; Lol, but the gibberish would still make more sense than the people who make Youtube comments saying "ohh this is so kawaii, can you send me the download link in a meru?, or when a fansub says, "Just according to keikaku* *Translator's Note: Keikaku means plan." =_=

-.- Yeah, I was beginning to suspect that Bisco Hatori had been murdered and that one of the Blogger monkeys had taken over the job...=__=

dunno, but those are rather true though... and I bet House would be having a fun time torturing them while tryin to "cure" them ^^

Hm... true... though my mood probably would turn sour instead... oh well, at least I'd stop ^^ ... hm... maybe? They should have some astronauts make a trip and test it out...

Yeah, thankfully... though that makes those places kinda seem like an online daycare o.O

Chinatown stuff are usually cheap, though they don't really last too long... =_= I ignore Youtube comments now since half of them barely make any sense to me anyway...esp. those people trying to argue moral senses on songs and anime episodes... =_=

O.O oh my, we need to launch an detective immediately and can't let Ouran suffer this way~

XD Not really, I just took some pictures from the first page of Google Image Search for "sayonara zetsubou sensai DESPAIIIIR". =_=;;;

Lol, he would...he'd probably use the creepy torture instruments from shows like Higurashi...and House. =_= They've had some giant needles on that show...O_o

Yeah, they should...that would make the best Facebook status ever. "Anonymous Astronaut is ON THE FLIPPING MOON, UPDATING HIS FACEBOOK STATUS!" He would get so many comments on his wall...-.-

O_O Whatever happened to TV being the best babysitter you could hire? >.<;;;

Ugh, people trying to insert moral values into Youtube videos are the worst, along with people coming up with pretentious song meanings. I mean, I'm pretty sure that songs like that one Beatles song with the yellow submarine are about yellow submarines, not about how love is painful and the submarine is Jesus. =__=

Hmm, but if you're going by the last chapter, Bisco Hatori was just kidnapped, or she's been ressurected...unless it was a fluke. T_T

Well, google sure have some nice pic turned up for you... for me, it's usually inappropriate... even if I type in "rain" =_=

they sure do... I was just wondering how in the world did the House crew manage to get those needles... =_=

lol, I'd totally comment on it! XDDD

hm... guess time for TV being the hegemony has faded? now the internet is totally taking over? I mean... even three years are on computer these days... though they're using Paint... >_>

o.O oh wow... yellow submarine? love and Jesus? how did that got related... but yeah... that's pretty much how random youtube comments can get... >_>;;

hm... that's rather true... well, I'll just hope that this will stay till Ouran comes to a decent ending point...

(Leave a New Comment)