Thursday, November 06, 2008
Well, the layout update was way sooner than I expected, though I did devoted pretty much my entire election break to it and even ditched a quiz bowl meet for it. ^^;;; Pretty much everything about the actual layout itself is said on the update entry. But, guess a few opinions won’t hurt. It’s a really bright layout, and what I liked the most is how the colors matched well together, and of course, the feature of the layout of the pretty icon headers and rotating ones in the comment section. Man, this layout is so icon orientated. But then again, I’m really icon-obsessed these days too. ^^;;;Ditched most of my homework time today again, but not for online time or manga like I used to. This time it was for a good book. ^^;;; The Third Circle is really good book, I really liked how it employed mystery, fantasy, and romance elements well and blended such a good story. It has a pretty typical plot of psychic society with its “typical” society complexity. However, it also has an awesome plot that makes it a great story. Hmm, I really like my novel choices these days. ^^ From Wuthering Heights, to the new Ender story of A War of Gifts, to now The Third Circle, everything is so enjoyable... and not to mention completely absorbing that I’m so going to get caught reading them in class. ^^;;; Well, the good news is that I’m finished with them, except a few chapters of the Third Circle, but it’ll definitely be completed by tomorrow.
I’m not sure if I want to participate in NaNoWriMo or not, since I don’t really think I can set aside my other works. And of course, I totally even gave a thought to any new fiction idea recently. (Well, that’s kinda a lie, since I just had one on the way to school this morning... ^^;;;) I suppose as a typical procrastinator, I can pull this off till another year or two... ^^;;; I’ll just work on my fictions instead~
Finally read Ouran 65, man, it took days for it to get scanlated. =_= The chapter turned out to be quite surprising to me, as I totally didn’t expect Hatori to introduce yet another new character in the story in such a late entrance. Though what’s with her resemblance to Haruhi? O.O Hm... either I’m seriously getting dumber, or is Hatori starting to get inspirations from CLAMP and their drugs? =_= *sigh* Well, I didn’t really enjoy the confession at the end of the chapter though... it seems to be a blog extraneous to me... *shrug*
Anyhow, well, I don’t even remember how many times I had said this since yesterday, but yay for Obama winning the election! ^^ Ugh, this is totally not as enthusiastic as I intended... perhaps it’s just the time.
Ugh... I seriously need to get Jay Chou’s “Qing Tian” and S.H.E.’s “Bei Shuo Dui Bu Qi” out of my head... =_= This is as bad as the time I got Apologize stuck in my head... -.-;;;
*off to finish homework as she’s in for a long night*
~~~~
Location: bedroom, with crackers
Mood: tired/sleepy
Music: Qing Tian – Jay Chou
Labels: blog layouts, books, daily life, Ouran High Host Club