| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Riding along the Riverbank-

Friday, November 14, 2008


An exhausting week... >_> finally find some free time... well, not really since I'm just waiting for the mock trial case to come out and also trying to remember all the homework that are online... lots of manga updates this week too... esp. Special A and Beauty Pop -.-;;; took me an afternoon to catch up on everything...

well, in the mean time till the mock trial case comes out... I'll be doing the Friday 5 questions ^^... and listening to some old Mermaid Melody songs that I ripped off from an old CD that I random grabbed for a French project~ ^^;;;


When did you last use the edge of a coin (or a knife blade) as a screwdriver?
A long time ago... I don't really remember what I even used it for... but I think I was in some awkward situation where finding a toolbox was out of question... obviously...

When did you last use a wire coat-hanger to break into a car?
o.o not yet? I never really need to break in a car yet... since I just steal my parents' keys...

When did you last use food or drink as medication?
hmm... if you count tea? I don't take medications anyway...

When did you last use your cellular telephone as a flashlight?
last night... it's getting dark so early these days... =_= and cellphone is always a good flashlight ^^;;

When did you last use a paper clip for any purpose other than to clip paper?
chem lab a few weeks ago... was used as a stirrer since the actual stirring rod doesn't really work in tiny test tubes~

School is...okay? except I really need to bring up my chem grade =_=... surprisingly, I'm doing okay in English... ^^

*off to find homework... and that mock trial case*

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Friday, November 14, 2008 at 4:37:00 PM |

Comments

10 Comments:


aaaaaaah I am so late. DDDD: Sorry! My internet wouldn't function at all for a few days, and then I was busy, and then...I forgot? DX Anyways, now that it has been agreed on that I completely fail at life and commenting...I really like your new layout! Lol, it also reminded me that I need to get a new protractor. *dies from fail*

Anyway...lol, I completely forgot what we had been talking about in comment-land, so I shall go search for the last comment you left...hmm, yeah, school is killing us (or at least me) these days. *sigh* I have to start something for the school science fair, which everyone is forced to participate in, because apparently this is grade four. =_=;;;

Hmm, ipods...that topic just makes me think of how there was an ad for a sale on ipods in the newspaper here today, but there was a typo...yeah, so apparently they're selling "ipoods" for only $75 this week. =_=

*sigh* Stock...-.- This really was a long time ago. >.< *is reminded of fail*

Ugh, the "je" thing reminds me of how my French teacher (the batshit insane one -.-) is making my class sing songs for our spoken French mark. We recently had to sing a song about planting cabbages, and the group I was in had the brilliant idea of dressing up as boxes for our presentation. Luckily I didn't have to...O_o

*is still sorry for failing at commenting* =_=

oh my, don't worry about it... I though I was really late too in replying these days since... er... I'm just totally running out of time these days and my head is getting exploded by school too...=_= now I have to force myself to do whatever I see so I won't forget and remember to it like a year later...

lol, yeah... I think we should start some new topics on comment-land since... everyhting is kinda old? o.O lol

at least you have science fairs to participte in... our school has like nothing exciting realted to science... and we call ourself a science and math magnet school -.-;; *fail* All I know is that we just to the science olympiad in the spring and just BS the thing right on the spot... ^^;;;

oh! I'd totally take an ipood for $75 ^^;;;

my stock is just... donno what to say... it's way to volatile these days... -.-;;;

O.O okay... I should probably go throw myself at my french teacher's feet since she never require us to sing @_@

hm... new topics... well, have u read the new Ouran chapter? what's with the new "female version of Haurhi"? -.-;;

"Science olympiad"? That is...a really weird name for a science thing. At least it doesn't sound totally elementary school-ish. *sigh* This just reminded me of how, for my health class (which should die in a corner) everyone has to make a food journal for the last three weeks. I haven't started it yet. >.< Oh well, all we have to do is make up some crap about how we felt before and after we ate. I really want to just put that before I ate, I felt hungry, and after I ate, I didn't feel hungry. I don't want to fail P.E., though. -.-

*siiigh* That ad was in the local newspaper here, which sucks sooo much. Come to think of it, most newspapers around here suck, but the local one especially. Their corrections section is usually at least a page, because of all the typos. Meh, all they ever talk about is the nearest holiday that's coming up, or how someone called Brampton "Bramladesh". -.-

Lol, I would do that if I suddenly got a new, sane French teacher. I'm starting to think that mine might be a crazy cat lady, too. She has at least 80,000 cat posters in her classroom's closet, and she wears clothes that look like they were knit by a colour-blind amputee...=_= That combined with all the random tangents she goes off on really make me wonder...

=_= I just read it...I think the author might be running out of ideas. It seemed really out of place when Girl!Haruhi (lol, I already forgot her name -.-) blurted out her love confession..."love confession"? Yeah, the author's running out of ideas. O.o

lol, yeah... we have weird names for stuff... though we no longer care since we're getting devoured by school anyway... ^^;;;

Food journal? oh wow... are recipes allowed? cause I'll just post all the recipes of the food I eat everyday... since I kinda eat a lot... but I can't get fat for some reason... o.o my dad said it was the gene in our family or something like that... well, it's not really bad news?

lol, I don't even bother to read our newspaper since it sucks so much that it's not even worth reading.... so we only read online now... ^^;;; and apparently that we live in such a lame place that there isn't even a decent newspaper publication... not at all... not even magazines =_= man, I should move to boston or chicago...

o.o your French teachers are... um... very weird? crazy? from out of the world? *sigh* it's very hard these days to find normal foreign language teachers... I'm not kidding... though the Chinese teacher at school looked kinda normal... well, I don't rele know her though...

seconded! *sigh* compare to the older Ouran volumes... this rele sucks... she should have just ended it instead of letting it suck -.-;;;

well, read anything new these days? hopefully? ^^;;;

Well, it's still better than my school's motto-type thing. Our mascot is a panther, so obviously we needed an alliterative phrase to go with it...so instead of having school spirit, at my school we have "Panther Pride." To insult it is like shooting fish in a barrel for the stupid guys, and for the more religious people...well, there are none. My friend pointed it out to me a couple days ago: My school would be a terrible Catholic school, what with a sin RIGHT IN THE SCHOOL MOTTO. =_=;;;

Lol, I think I have that gene in my family, too, and it definitely comes in handy sometimes. ^^;;;; I have no idea what I'll do for the food journal, and it's due TOMORROW. I haven't even started it. DX

Yeah, I'm glad that I live close enough to a bigger city to get a half-decent newspaper...although even that one sucks. For some reason I end up reading it online too, even though it's delivered to my house every day. O.o

*sigh* My school is too ghetto to have any language teachers other than French teachers. Most of them don't even know French...anyway, the latest weird thing my French teacher has done is showing my class a movie about baseball. A movie in English. >.<

Yeah, she should have let the characters age at some point so that they could eventually graduate instead of just lurking around forever, becoming a shiteous series...;_;

Lol, actually, I did. The book (House of Leaves) was really weird, though. It was about some house that got bigger on the inside, but stayed the same on the outside...o.O My friend described it as "like that one movie Monster House, but with 400% more death." O_O It also contained deadly amounts of meta. It's a book about a book about a movie about a strange house. At one point, a character in the book about a book about a movie about a strange house reads a book called "House of Leaves", which has the same amount of pages as the book that contains the book about the movie about the...Gah. >.< Hmm...have you read anything new? =_=;

oh wow... at least, u know ur school motto... I don't even know what is our school motto... I just knew our mission statement was really nerdy and I never read it anyway... even though it was literally written everywhere =_=

yay for the gene... it's always nice to not worry about what u eat ^^ or at least how much u eat... oh deal... better have some good BSing skills, mine is quite good under the training of my english teacher =_=

lucky... I actually wish that we have some decent paper somewhere... but nooooooooo, publications are always stupid here... I don't even know how they get to survive... or who's bored enough to actually read them... well, my dad read sometimes, though it was just because he's bored out of his mind while waiting for my mom to get the car... =_=

oh wow... French is ur only foreign language? that kinda sucks... at least I have more choices I suppose... but not really since our Spanish and Latin don't teacher... I don't need Chinese... so it's either French or German for me...but since I already got two years of French, it's obviously the most suited choice =_= well, at least a movie in English is easy... we watch movies in French and get like 10s on our quizzes after that... =_=

I know they should... I wonder how's Hunni and Mori surviving high school... and don't they ever apply to colleges? or are they just so elite that it's not necessary? o.O

oh wow... fun... o.O strange indeed... well, I read Special A... and Red River, that one was weird... o.O by that, I mean really weird... apparently it's about a girl who gets to transported back to some ancient middle east country and fell in love with one of the princes there... but er... it's kinda rated high for a reason =_=

oh! Twilight comes out tomorrow! ^^

Trust me, my school's motto/mission statement/whatever is much nerdier than whatever your school's is. Not only is it Panther Pride, but there's an acronym that goes along with it...but wait, there's more! There's an acronym for Panthers, and another one for Pride, and ANOTHER one for Williams. I guess it's better than having an avalanche or thunder as a mascot...

Lol, I REALLY better, because I totally gave up on doing it tonight. I remembered that we have a substitute teacher tomorrow, and no one ever hands stuff in to subs. Our teachers actually tell us not to, even if something was completely and absolutely due that day. So, if there's a sub, I don't hand it in, and if the actual teacher is there, then I can say that I didn't want to bring it in and risk losing it if I wasn't going to hand it in. XD I'm going to be BSing about something that I have yet to BS, then.

-.- *sigh* That makes me think of how my parents are always using any available cars to go to work whenever I need to go somewhere with a friend, so I always have to get a ride with people. My friends don't really mind, but I'm sure that their parents are ready to strangle me. Especially since the gas prices are still pretty high...>.<

=_= Someone in my class (actually, I think it was multiple people) got 2% on a French test...I can't even think of how you could do that. I mean, one of my friends didn't know half the answers on a French test, so for the questions she couldn't guess on she just wrote "OPA!" in the blanks. O.o She passed...actually, I think she got an 80% on it. If "OPA!"s can get a passing mark, what would you have to do to get less than 5%? O_O

Yeah, I always wondered that...Maybe it's because they know they have an infinite number of years to apply to colleges, so they're just procrastinating? *is reminded of the as of yet un-BS'ed food journal* Maybe I shouldn't be commenting on procrastination...but at least it's a theory. -.-

O.o I just Wikipediad Red River...I didn't think a series could be that weird. It's not the time travel part that's really weird, because that's been done a million and one times before, and it's not the unusual setting or characters...WTF is it? This is going to drive me insane now! XP

^^ I have a feeling that it might end up being insanely terrible, though. *sigh* There are some people refusing to see it because the Harry Potter movie was supposed to come out around now, but Twilight's coming out instead. O.o

lol, guess so then... since I'm rele rele ignorant about all the school stuff... and I have like absolutely zero school spirit...oh, and not to mention that our school pep rally rele rele suck to the point that I didn't even know why it's even called a pep rally =_=

*sigh* oru teacher is the exactly opposite... when subs are here, we probably do more work than we do in that whole week... with exception of chem since we never do anything when subs are here ^___^ though that's like the only class that I'm kinda not doing well in ^^;;; still need more BSing skills in that I suppose... =_=

gee... that kinda sucks... technically I can hitch a ride everyday after school... but since I ride the bus for free and I don't feel like bugging people, so I just gave up on it ^^;;; it sucks that I still have to wait for three months till I can get my license =_=, then it'd be much easier... *sigh* can't wait...

oh wow o.O um... this probably sounds stupid... but what's OPA? well, apparently people in my class knew that passe compose are only composed of one word only, so they screw up the whole thing... -.-;;;

haha, procrastination... I'm such a good procrastinator... and it is totally innate ability too... =_= lol, imagining Hunni and Mori being procrastinators...

lol, it's kinda hard to explain since it's best seen by reading it... but it kinda has something to do with the stupid NA rating system... since they actually got a warning right this time... and it has some extra cheese in there that's totally not needed... ^^;;;

^^;;; I hope not... though I think it probably is... but I'm getting dragged to see it anyway... so I don't really care anymore... hopefully, they won't screw up that much, and at least the vampire family looked beautiful enough... ^^;;;

-.- We don't even have pep rallies at our school. It's better than my elementary school, though, which didn't have volley balls or basketballs. O_o I didn't realize it when I went there, but my school was really ghetto. o.O

Lol...ugh, the sub my class got today was awful. She had a really thick accent (but then again, all our subs do -.-) and you couldn't understand a word she said. DX Also, she was so short that she barely came up to the elbows of anyone in our class. =_= I don't think I've eer had a normal/decent substitute teacher...

*sigh* If I only had three months until I could get my license, I would go crazy...but that would not be good on a driving test. My sister's already old enough to drive, but she hasn't even gone in for an exam...knowing her, though, she'd kill >5 people. O.o

The "OPA" thing wasn't a fancy acronym or anything...really, it's just "opa", but she wrote it in all caps. She's pretty bizarre...any ways, it's like when you see a stereotypical Greek celebration on TV, and they do that one circle dancing thing and yell, "Opa!" Yeah, I wasn't sure either, until my friend showed me about 90000 clips on YouTube of people randomly screaming it. O.o

It's so easy to picture Hunni and Mori as procrastinators...Hunni would spend all his time talking to his Bun-Bun (which has probably gone all mouldy and gross by now), and Mori...would spend all his time lurking behind Hunni while he was talking to his stuffed animal. O.o

^^; Oh wow...It always bugs me a bit when series throw in random bits of cheese and whatnot...especially if they're only doing it to bump up the age rating of the series, so that it sounds more ~mature~. =_=

Yeah, the Cullens looked okay...but I wonder how they'll pull off their sparkliness? Maybe they just cut that part out...ugh, this just reminds me of my friend's custom made t-shirt. She wore it to school today...DX It says, "O.C.D. Obsessive Cullen Disorder!" For one thing, that does not really make sense, and another thing...it really does not make sense. =_=

well... at least u don't really have to go through an hour of absolute horror and boredom... =_= srsly, it's better if we don't have the thing at all... lol, our school sucks at every sport except cross country... since we're a nerd school... -.-;;;

o.O weird sub... our subs r okay... since it's always the same, it's the hubby of my calculus teacher... so we tease him about his wife sometimes ^^;;; or it's this lady who's the mother of the eco teacher... but she's kinda annoying sometimes... -.-;;; gee, all our subs r related to the the staff -.-;;;

*sigh* it sucks since now I have to either wait for the stupid bus or ride with someone else... it's so inconvenient... though I think I can get my license before I have some even more major events coming up... so that's not bad... lol, is the Canadian driving condition bad? I went Toronto on march... but since I rode with my parent's friend, I totally didn't notice... =_= (well, I was freezing most of the time since my mom forced me to WALK on toronto streets fro about eight hours on a freezing march day when it just snowed the day before =_=)

oh wow... *goes to write OPA on all of her french homework and hope to get a 80% ^^;;;*

lol, it is easy... though it kinda is easy to picture the entire host club procrastinate... acutally, they are procrastinating by going to the host club... ^^;;;

yep... that's exactly what red river did... it's an okay series if u don't mind the cheese... well, I'm kinda hungry today... so I went to read it some more ^^;;;

OCD? o.O oh wow... I like the books, but I'm not really OCD... lol, it's be interesting to see how they would do the sparkling sparkling part... if they don't screw it up that is...

(Leave a New Comment)