Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy belated Thanksgiving! ^___^
We had the er... usual Asian party yesterday night... it was fun as usual since I got friends coming... finally a party without too many little kids to handle ^^;;; And we watched Ouran Koukou Host Club anime together, well, selected episodes since we started pretty late. It's always like that though since we always waste so much time right after eating the food... -.-;;; Well, anyhow... I have to say, it's still the best anime I've ever watched... okay, maybe there were some that can tie with it esp. the humor ^___^
And I finally finished my assigned half of the chem midterm... it was a pain in the butt... =_= I had 8 pages written for only 25 problems... =_= Though I'm still not sure about like 5 of my answers, but I have failed to care about it anymore, since I've already spent too much time on it anyway... time to bond with Mr. King and figure out how to rhyme in French... =_= How in the world does our teacher expect us to rhyme when we can barely distinguish between the conditional tense and the imparfect? -.-;;;
Oh, I finally updated T's blog (or my collaboration blog) with a new layout... ^^ I was pretty satisfied with it, though it was the pinkest layout I've ever made, and probably will ever make... but anyhows, here're some screenshots... it's been a while since I've loaded this blog with pretty screenshots ^^;;;...
New manga chapters, where are you? TRC finally seemed to get out of the confusing stage... and now CLAMP is stalling? *sigh* even mangaland is not as enthusiastic these days... guess I'm stuck with my paperback volume 18 Infinity arc until I get to read the new chapter... =_=
*is craving for a good internet connection so she can download some new albums to listen to... but off to bond with Mr. King and french poems*
~~~~
Location: study
Mood: sleepy
Music: Open Your Eyes - the Generous
Labels: blog layouts, daily life, holiday, school