| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Happiness's Arrival

Friday, November 21, 2008


Friday5 questions first -
1. How’s your health?
doing okay... totally lack sleep though, my bed time has went from 11 in the beginning of the year to 12:30 by now... at this rate, I'll start to live like a vampire -.-;;;...

2. How was your day?
pretty boring... it's last day before a week of thanksgiving break... so nobody is really in the mood of doing anything... plus I'm tired after finishing all the homework that's due today =_= though it sucks that I missed a question on the Calculus test, or at least I thought I did...

3. How’s the weather?
FREEZING... it's way below the average these days =_=

4. How do you expect to get anywhere in life with an attitude like that?
donno... I procrastinate these days to get by time... and I'll probably live by listening to excess music and bug my parents for a new player for next week... my life is miserable enough, so I don't really need to make it even more miserable...*sigh*

5. How many people made you smile today?
frankly a lot... ^^ there's the regular friends... but since I was sugar-high when I got on the bus to vandy today, it was a lot more laughter than usual, since Jenny was on the bus as we were talking about inside jokes, and the guys were acting way too hilarious today too XD;

As for life... well, it's stressful with a bunch of unwanted burden... got IML, AMC, NHD, Chem midterm, English & French midterm to work on... =_= Guess I'll have fun planning my week of break hell tonight~ Well, I think we got company coming for thanksgiving though, plus there will be more the black Friday shopping... so hopefully it won't that bad. And if all else fails, there's food! man, I'm really hungry right now... ^^;;;

*off to catch up on manga and get food*

oh wait... I actually got a player since dad just placed an order, so yay! ^_____^

~~~~
Location: vandy
Mood: giddy
Music: Jessie Chiang - My Theme Song

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Friday, November 21, 2008 at 4:27:00 PM |

Comments

6 Comments:


Lol, my school's the exact opposite of a nerd school, so I don't know why I go there. =_= I'm pretty sure that for the last million or so years my school has at least gotten to the finals for every sport there's a team for. -.-

O.o The only sub-type person at my school that's related to someone on the staff is the person who's subbing for a different French teacher than the one I have...unfortunately. The sub is the mother of one of the gym teachers. O_O

>_< Walking in Toronto ANY time of the year is terrible enough, but in March? DX I'm not sure if the Canadian driving condition is good or bad...all I know is that there is ALWAYS a traffic jam, even at 5 AM in the middle of a blizzard. *sigh*, I wish I hadn't experienced traffic at 5 AM in the middle of a blizzard. =_=

Wait, so the Host Club is procrastinating by going to the Host Club...but they're procrastinating at the club...and probably before they go to the club, too? Ugh, this makes my head hurt. ^^;

Lol, I have a high tolerance for cheese. I got dragged out to see High School Musical 3, and didn't kill myself the instant it started. For me, that is a very high tolerance of cheesiness. I also sat through Camp Rock, but that was only because I was paying attention to the setting and how it was Kilcoo and therefore pretty cool. The cast, plot, writing, direction, etc, was all completely crap, but the setting was okay. -.-

*sigh* I saw it on Saturday night...It was better than I thought it would be, but the sparkling parts were terrible. It just looked like Edward was realllllly sweaty. O_O ...Speaking of "O_O", that was what Jasper's face looked like the entire movie. Just "O_O", and maybe once a "°¸°". -.-

lol, I'll ditch for ur school instead... that's kinda where I went last year though... except that school was way to boring =_=... but at least now I learned... competition does spice up my life... except not in the way I wanted it to =_=

hm... what's with the mother being sub thingy? O.O well... I most certainly hope my mom will never ever thinking anywhere close to being a sub =_=

-.-; yeah.. I had to endure that... and it sucks even more since my mom insisted on going to Chinatown and buy food in those yucky-smelling groceries for like freaking 2 hours =_= oh the horror... O.O u get traffic jams at 5AM? that just sucks =_=.... well, I rarely get up at 5AM and go out anymore since my bedtime is usually 1 =_=

lol... yeah, that's pretty much the logic ^^

so guess HSM 3 is still standable? that gives me hope that I can actually stand it when my friends finally convince me to go see it with them... though I still got Twilight as my excuse... I still haven't no idea when I'm watching it -.-;;;

lol... "°¸°" so that's Jasper? well... guess that's just great... =_= I think I'm changing my mind about seeing it after all ... -.-;;;

Oh God, if my mom ever became a substitute teacher...I think I would have to drop out of school forever. And then kill myself. My mom would probably kill her entire class and get fired before I could drop out, though...

=_= I think I would kill myself if I had to get up at 5 if I went to bed at 1...I forget why I had to be up at five, but I think that I went to sleep earlier that night...hopefully. O_o My mom's the exact opposite...she usually tries to spend like half an hour grocery shopping, even if that means that she can't buy half the stuff she needs. And, as for the stinky grocery stores in Chinatown...my mom barely even allows me to set foot in the Oceans grocery store here (i.e a grocery store with Chinese and Thai food, etc), let alone one that's in Chinatown. >.<;;;;

If you're going to go see either movie, then I'd suggest seeing it a while from now. When I saw HSM3 and Twilight, the lines to get in went around the whole theatre, and it wasn't even opening day or anything. I guess the rabid fangirls got even more crazy, then...

-.- Well, sometimes he changed his face so that it looked more like "ಠ_ಠ"...but that didn't help much.

haha, same here... I bet the world will probably function bc my mom became a sub for my school... and all the things she did bc of it... =_=

hm... I did that once.. though it was more like going to bed at 11 and get up at 3... I was suppose to check a flight or something... well... I don't rele remember anymore... but it was rather disastrous... even though I did kinda slept while walking...

lol, I don't even go to groceries here... even if I'm in those place, I just sit in the car while my mom does all the shopping... and pretty much I just help her carry them home... man, I feels like a shop boy now... -.-;

O.O okay... I'll step away from the crowd of rabid fangirls... I'll probably just go catch them on DVD since my friends' will most certainly own a copy each... -.-;;; ugh... since when has life become invaded by rabid fangirls...

lol... doesn't rele help much...

*sigh* I had ANOTHER sub today. She wasn't heavily accented like most of the subs we get here, but she wore a tie-dyed pantsuit. Sometimes, the reasons for why our subs are, well, subs, are painfully obvious. >.<

At least you didn't kill yourself when you were up that early. This morning my sister woke up early (well, early for her), so she was getting up while I was almost out the door to go to school. I said bye to her, and then she fell over. And started saying "crazy people", and snoring. O_o

=_= That's basically all I do, except I get bored sitting in the car and wander into the store. Unfortunately, I usually wander into the store at around the same time my mom needs me to carry all 3568 bags for her. -.-

-.- Sadly for me, my life has been invaded by rabid fangirls for a looong time. Lately there have been even more fangirls, though, what with Twilight coming out and all. There's way too much badly photoshopped Twilight stuff made by my friends that's been put on the internet...

*sigh* I guess he's just a lost cause, then...

tie-dyed pantsuit? o.O I envy her fashion sense =_=... bet it's probably wandering somewhere in the Andromeda galaxy...

O.O Well, I got used it it... and just kinda gave up on it... =_= *sigh* seems that I'm accepting whatever life is throwing at me these days... -.-;;;

lol, same here, though I just get impatient... but nowadays, I sleep in the car bc of the lack of sleep... though I get a headache afterward... =_=

oh dear... that sucks... I haven't really connected with my fellow friends who fangirl in a while... since I ended up in a nerd school this year... =_= well, technically, it's not even that nerdy since it's only the best in this state because of the geniuses in the school brought the average up too high... you have no idea how dumb some of the people in my school can get... =_=

lol, guess so... ^^;;;

oh, I rewatched Ouran yesterday with my friends at our Thanksgiving party... it's still the best anime I've ever seen... ^____^ *goes to finish the series*

(Leave a New Comment)