Sunday, November 02, 2008
Guess I neglected this blog for a while... ^^;;; well, school was kinda busy, I was just plain lazy for a few days, and then there was LJ to update too... =_= I need to stop finding myself excuses... well, anyhow, I’m kinda back; and I’ll be revamping this place the next few days, or –cough- weeks –cough- since life is still very busy...and man, it’s November already... =_= *sigh*But, I am in the process of getting version 8.0 out... it might be a disappointment to even myself, but I guess the complicated version will have to be delayed to version 10... *sigh* I’m such a procrastinator... =_= though this one is still going to be primary color-themed... really light feeling since it is fall now and this layout probably will last till winter... [or Chinese New Year... since I planned to do a layout with that theme ^^] I was thinking about the rotating header thingy... but it really depends on whether or not I’d be willing to do the extra work... >_>
Anyhow, life is busy as ever, and it doesn’t really have much excitement these days... well, except weekends. Saturday is usually fun for me... went to an Asian party yesterday and I had fun with the karaoke set with my buddies, though most of them were pretty old Chinese song. We had to dig really hard to find the few older songs we know... (Well especially me since most of the Chinese songs I can sing off of the top of my head were either this year or last year’s ^^;;;) But in the end, we did find some, like S.H.E.’s SUPER STAR, Joey Yung’s My Pride, Jolin Cai’s Shuo Ai Ni... and I totally bombed Jay Chou’s Qing Tian... =_= but Jay Chou’s songs are hard to sing if you only listened to them for like once beforehand... ^^;;;
Got CLAMP’s Clover from the library, it was rather confusing. Well, I didn’t have the first volume with me though since I couldn’t find it the library database... =_= odd... but the actual volumes were really pretty with colored art in both the front and back. ^^ Now besides Kobato Drops, Legal Drug, and The Ones I Love, I think I read every single one of the CLAMP works... Man, I’m way CLAMP-obsessed... though I did read most of the Matsuri Hino, Yuu Watase, Bisco Hatori, and Arina Tanemura works too... ^^;;;
Well, I’m off the make the new layout, finish all of my homework, review for my Chem test, go post an LJ entry, and do a few of the Chemistry midterm. Man, I srsly need some good multitasking skills =_=
T, did you get that long email I sent you from like a bazillion weeks ago with a pretty picture attached? And when are you coming to Peabody again? o.O
~~~~
Location: bedroom, just finishing organizing ^^
Mood: awake
Music: Fragrance Rice – Jay Chou
Labels: blog layouts, daily life, manga