| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Trial of Memories

Friday, October 10, 2008


It is way overdue... but somehow circumstances made it rather impossible to update these days. Well, one there’s the PSAT to study for... which is kinda what I should be doing right now. And there’s always the regular amount of workload that never leaves, not to mention that half of my professors figured that it’s really fun torturing students. =_= Man, that was one challenging grading period, though I don’t really want to think about what the next one will become... *shudder*

On a happier note... um... *ponders on what is truly exciting* oh crap, I don’t even have anything exciting. Well, okay, I think I found one. Found my new years resolution on one of the archive page today, and I counted that I pretty much achieved more than half of them, which makes me feel pretty accomplished. And what’s interesting was that either I totally did it (like keeping this blog alive), or I totally failed it (like being a perfectionist, which I’m totally not one right now...). So yeah, polar opposites, I like that.

Still not being able to find my MP3 player/flash drive... ;_; well, it sucks though since I lost the base .psd for the current layout, so it’s impossible now to change any of the graphics. Though it doesn’t really matter that much since I never really change any of them anyway, as I’ll just put out a new version when I discover a flaw too great. -.-’ Though I do have lots of files on there that I totally miss, and not to mention important, like my gov. school application. (Now I have to keep my fingers crossed that nothing is going wrong with it.) And guess I’ll have to say bye-bye to many of those Chinese novels that one of my buddy gave me... -.-’

Downloaded both Jay Chou’s Capricorn and S.H.E.’s FM S.H.E. last week, though I barely had much time to listen to all of them... esp. the latter one. But I really liked Fragrant Rice and Nu Er Hong among the others, though this album really has a lot of good songs, more than all of his other albums I think. O.O And I’m kinda in the process of flooding my music folder with Jay Chou songs~ ^^

TRC and xxxHOLiC’s new chapters were... um, surprising? I didn’t really expect CLAMP revealing secrets right now... though all they did really was to add another layer of secrets onto the stories... =_= The more they explained, the more questions they left... which doesn’t really help much. Well, I only read TRC 201 so far though, so can’t wait to see the actual chapter of xxxHOLiC instead of just the translations.

And this is reserved for T, which I’m going to force you to read my blog from now: you know the –cough- guy that N mentioned to me last year who I now go to school with? Well, yeah, I found him on Facebook since we were doing lab reports for chemistry. And I’ll show you the next time we hang out at Eskinds. And you know what, while we’re there, we need to decided on a new layout for um... Delayed Climax, which I’m going to make and you’re going to update it like you use to! Since I don’t even get to see you now for like twice a month... =_=

It’s rather interesting to see how much I’ve changed over the years through this blog... since I did seem like a different person when reading my very first entry on here. ^^’ All those good ole memories... well, now I actually went back to some of them after going through a change... things do change a lot I suppose... [Like the only thing it didn’t change was that I’m still obsessed with manga, though it did fade out a lot since the beginning of this school year... I mean, just look at all of my layouts, they’re no longer manga possessed, well... I might go back to that though~ =P]

*off to study, review some good ole memories, and go write some stories*

~~~~
Location? Office desk
Mood? Blank
Music? For Future Self – Liang Jing Ru

Labels: , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Friday, October 10, 2008 at 5:12:00 PM |

Comments

8 Comments:


Ugh, that website was...ugh. -.- Wtf? A printed copy and a copy on that program? Why would they need two copies? I have no idea why they decided that we didn't need Word...I mean, even in my elementary school we had Word! =_=

=_= Stocks seem to be involved in everything lately. Seriously, even random videos on YouTube that are supposed to be about funny things are talking about the stock market. >.<

O_o Principals and teachers should never sing. Ever. It should be completely illegal for a teacher to ever sing anything, unless they are in the privacy of their own home. Ugh, the other day my French teacher rapped the national anthem. T_T

I'm sure he did, but I know that the work wasn't high school level, or middle school level...or maybe even kindergarten level. -.- I'm pretty sure it said "Grades 3-5" on the edge of the page. >.<

*sigh* I dunno...I'm too lazy to even think about getting another layout, let alone editing stuff like that or *gasp* actually making a layout. =_=

xxxHOLiC's new chapter was...odd. Really, really odd. How long are they going to spend talking about food? The Onemanga chapter hurt my brain, too. Why was there no punctuation at the end of anything?

haha, exactly... I have no idea why it's there... Apparently they think that saving trees is definitely not a good idea as global warming is totally not a big deal... since who really cares, after all we can just move to the moon... with no oxygen, so yay, party! =_= eh, yeah... Word is totally essential, not having it is totally a joke... though some of the university library computers here don't have them either, I had to make do with Wordpad... which is a torture...

of course... even I own stocks, in this manga world some 300 magnitude off of a distant star from the point of view in Tokyo... people stress too much on stocks these days... =_=

rapped national anthem? o.O okay, someone needs to go and invent a time machine or call up Yuuko for her to rewind the time and make sure that did not happen... =_=

lol... yeah, it is time consuming after all... =_= well, I'll ignore it for now... since there're so much standardized tests going on here... -.-' SAT and ACT needs to exist only in another dimension~

ohoho... they will, in the next chapter... except it get so insanely confusing that... one doesn't really know what CLAMP is pulling... or make smart people feel like that they need to go take a grade school lesson or something cause they srsly think they missed something rele important while growing up... since they just don't get it... [in other words, it dealt with the mysterious Syaoran-Watanuki existence and the CSS parents involved that seemed to be as complicated as the big bang... =_=]

o.o the yan yan pictures make me so hungry right now... even though I just had dinner... =_=

oh, and I like the quality of the photos ^^ *goes to find camera, PS, and people to take pictures*

=_= Yeah, breathing-free party on the moon! The less oxygen, the more fun! Ugh, Wordpad should go to a stinky place and burn. -.- It's useless...but at least it's not Notepad, right? *shudder*

=_= Lol, I would own so many stocks in manga...*sigh* They really do stress about it too much...I went to see a movie with my friends today, and in the back of the theatre there were people discussing the stock market. Loudly, too. Wtf? Since when are movie theatres such great places to talk about stocks? -.-

Yeah...but wait, what if Yuuko was really drunk and messed up? It might end up that my French teacher would be rapping Oh Canada in French forever...and there would be clones of her everywhere, rapping...*dies*

*sigh* Standardized tests are the worst...they should go to the same stinky place that Wordpad went to and burn, too. -.-

*head explodes*

Lol, I totally want to run to a grocery store and buy all the Yan Yan they had...I don't want to eat it, though, because then I won't have any. =_= That makes no sense at all, though...>.<

*sigh* I wish I could have edited them, though...I uploaded them onto my dumb computer, which has Linux on it and therefore no Photoshop. >_< I also just realised that I should probably read the manual for my camera, instead of just mashing the buttons on it and clicking. =_=

oh yeah... it's still a hundred times better than Notepad... *goes to kick Notepad off to somewhere in the Andromeda galaxy* the only thing usable for it is if you want to randomly type in a phone number... which you don't anyways...

true true... we would probably own the entire manga stock market... ^^ that'd be pretty fun actually... lol, at this rate, you'll probably find your bathroom to be great place to talk about stock, and even do stock exchange since people can't find any other empty spaces that they have to invade a private bathroom... =_=

needs Plan B then! a team of scientists inventing a time machine... let just in case those are drunks too... plan C: Watanuki with a large stock of hang-overs and cold water in hand... and plan D too: an empty planet to stock the evil clones...

they should, they should... ugh... at this rate, I feel like brainwashed by them... =_=

*head has long exploded due to the CLAMP drugs*

^^ that makes sense... a typical paradox... okay this is what you get for studying for AP English and standardized test too long... =_= *goes to buy yan yan so she can stop thinking about tests*

meh, that's what I do with my camera... and PSing the photos take a long time though... >>;;; *has absolutely no patience as she has just watermarked 6 artworks =_=*

Yeah, it's easier to actually get a notebook and write down something than open up Notepad. I wonder why they still have Notepad...maybe to judge how slow your computer is? Like, "Man, my computer's so slow! It can't even open Notepad!" -.-

I think I heard people in a public bathroom talking about stocks...that is just gross. And incredibly awkward. >.<

Hmm....Plan E: Just kill all of the clones. It would be easy to mix up and kill the actual teacher, too...*evil laugh*

Yeah...ugh, I was flipping through channels and I saw this cheesy medical show talking about how every year millions of teens commit suicide over or during standardized tests...WTF? Millions? During a test? TV is weird sometimes...O.o

^^ *sigh* I need to go and buy more Yan Yan...I also need to go and buy more random crap in cool packaging. Whenever I go out and buy stuff like that, I end up accidentally buying something completely weird, like cat food or something, because it would have a picture of candy or something on it and all the text would be in sparkly hangul. O.o The food at the supermarkets here is strange...

*sigh* Watermarking....watermarking...I wish it wasn't necessary. It's so annoying sometimes...especially when you are trying to see a picture or whatnot through a giant, mostly opaque watermark. Deviantart stuff is terrifying sometimes. =_=

lol, it's a nice measurement though... since there's nothing else better than loading up the notepad thingy and turn it right off... =_= though the calculator loads faster, but it's useless... I can do the calculations in my head faster =_=

very... >.< and facebook has this fantasy stock exchange thingy.... I cannot believe that I got obsessed because of one of my buddies... >.<

haha, I like that... how about promoting that to plan A? ^^

yeah... TV is very weird... esp. when u look at the reality show secotion... o.O people needs some good ideas that are actually not retarded... =_= though I'm missing like 4 episodes of House right now... ;_; that has no relations to what we are talking about ... but whatever... =_=

O.O it seems to be... I rarely grocery-shop these days now since i just wave the list of stuff I want to my mom and she'll get me something decent... well, except sometimes when she decides to buy u the cheap brands instead fo the real ones u want... =_= though, at least I didn't have to follow along her for like three hours among like 4 different places... =_=

lol, I don't really see the necessity... but I just marked it for like no reason... or wait, trying to see what photoshop do... since mine doesn't have any visible marking on there... it's just... watermarked... =_= oh yeah, the Deviantart stuff... =_= it's so random sometimes that u go google search and all these deviantarts just pop up from nowhere... =_=

I have no idea if my comments make sense or not since I have no idea why I'm even up at 11:40 at night and trying to compose a comment... =_= though I like how our comment never seems to be related to our actual entry... well... maybe I should start doing that like on LJ? *shrugs*

O.O is that chinese?
yes, that is chinese... oh my... why can't I understand this thing... =_= well, it's traditional chinese... =_=
I fail... but I'll find it out for u
*goes to ask parents, but realized that they're asleep at 12 right now =_=*

(Leave a New Comment)