| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

September’s Beethoven

Friday, September 19, 2008


Thanks to my French teacher and T, now I have both Beatles’ Let It Be and David Archuleta’s Crush stuck in my head... -.-‘ But at least I had fun hunting Jay Chou’s music today, and my poor flash is getting invaded again with so many Jay Chou albums, but the name “November’s Chopin” sounds really nice. And yeah, Chopin... it seems that everybody admires him... but for me and September, it belongs to Beethoven. ^^

A quiz bowl meet this Saturday, honestly I don’t really want to go. It really depends on the topics of the meet, hopefully I can get a few good topics that I actually know stuff about. Or else, it’s more like sleeping there for like 2 hours waiting for a question that you actually know the answer to... =_= Well, who knows? Maybe quiz bowl can be like forensics too, looks hard and tedious but actually fun and interesting, plus Saturday is my lucky day after all... well, though the thought of moving the First volunteering schedule kinda makes me very annoyed...

School is... still school. With or without me, it goes on and distribute equal amount of workload each day. Though I just got my badly done Lincoln essay back, and thinking about the Green essay I wrote in ten minutes yesterday, and the lack of material for my weekly journal. English this year is so depressing... I don’t even know if I can pass this class... =_= (well, on my scale...) now I don’t even have any good things to rely on except the vocabulary lessons. -.-‘ Oh well, it’s too late to drop the class anyway...

Gas laws for chem this week, at least I seem to do better than stoichiometry... and I have no idea how I did on the quiz today. Hopefully I’m not as blind as I thought and actually got all the tricky question right since I have to worry more about my Calculus with the ridiculous arithmetic workload... -.-‘

The new splash for TRC 198 is just helplessly adorable... so cute that I had to make wallpaper myself. Well, I got lazy since I’m usually fine with black and white pictures as long as it look neat. So I kinda resumed back to my desktop 365 for two days with new desktop screenshots... they’re posted in that section I suppose...

And Ouran finally has something to get excited about... after all those pointless trauma chapters, finally there’s some interesting plot twist in Ch 63 and 64 ^^... so can’t wait to see what exactly Hatori-senshi was planning...

Haha, guess I’m giving up with the long entry idea for a while... after all, September and October are busy months, and I never keep much promises with myself anyway... ^^’

*off to study and do something about her depressing school life*

~~~~
Location? Office
Mood? Blank
Music? Dandelion’s Promise – Jay Chou

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Friday, September 19, 2008 at 5:23:00 PM |

Comments

16 Comments:


That could be an entire book. It could be titled The Education System, and every page would have nothing written on it aside from *siiiiigh*

I think that the police system is becoming the education system too...everywhere, all anyone can do is *sigh* at their police system...They're building another station right next to the mall, here. O.o It's directly across the street from...the older police station. =_=;

-.- It is...and it could get worse, too. They could be taking pictures outside, and accidentaly get some of the giant "MACKAY PLAZA" sign in the shot. >.< There's another place people seem to get married in or near often. It's in a park, which is a little bit better than being in a plaza, but there are geese and seagulls EVERYWHERE. I wonder how many people have gotten bird crap on them during weddings...

Lol, if tabs didn't exist my computer would be dead from me opening so many separate windows...*sigh* When one of the girls who couldn't figure out how tabs worked saw me with approximately 3854097 tabs open, she sat and stared at it, because she thought that you could only have two or three open. >.<

O.o I would, but it'd be a waste of time. She's not cool enough to be from another planet. =_= Plus, she probably wouldn't be able to speak English if she was an alien, according to...herself. She lectures us about how if our mother speaks English we'll never learn French...or anything else, including things that aren't related to language, because according to her people who speak English are dumb. -.-

My dad usually is either mowing the lawn, or reading the newspaper...in the garage. O_o Some people on our street will mow their lawns at 10 or 11 PM. >.<...


Lol...I have a feeling that there'd be enough to fill an entire school, let alone an associaton...

I know! I bet that soon there's going to be a piano class you can take at school...and then it will be mandatory to take it...and after that every school will become a piano school. *gasp* They have an evil plan! dun dun duuunnnnn ^^;

haha... I'd totally go and purchase a copy,and bug our lame administration system to put it on display...

oh wow... ours is like the opposite... I don't even know where our police stations are... I think they're all located in some deep forests or something... -.-'

oh wow... and why r there so many seagulls around your place? is it really close to some body of water or something? we have a river going across the heart of our town, except no seagulls or birds EVER come... -.-' which is kinda lame...

I KNOW... and the typing speed too... you have no idea who slow some people can type... -.-' and every single time I go sit in the public library or some random public computer place, there will always be some random people staring at how fast I punch the keyboard... -.-'

O.O Okay, I think you just have a plain weird French teacher, case closed... o.O

Oh wow, 11PM? well, if they do that in our neighborhood, they'll probably get yelled at though, since half of our neighbors sleep at like 7 or 8... so yeah, we're like the only house that has light at 12... -.-' which is always my room... my dad usually sleeping from 7 to 9 on the couch... I have no idea why, or else he'll just evaporate to place unknown... -.-'

haha, true true...

O.O we need a strike against piano school! I don't really have a grudge again piano... but at this rate, it'll start to devour the society! =_=

[off-topic]have you read the latest chapters of Ouran? it seems to get really exciting these days... ^^[/off-topic]

Lol, I'd do that too, but if the cover was any colour other than tan, they'd take it and burn it. >.< Over the weekend they painted all of the lockers in my school some tan colour. O_o There wasn't anything wrong with the colour they were before...unless having blue and grey lockers is a crime. -.-'

=_= Because so many crimes happen in forests. A+, police stations. Gold star. *sigh* They're either impossible to locate or so close to a mall that they're practically connected. o.o

*sigh* I wish that I lived closer to a body of water...the only bodies of water here are ponds, a few lakes and one stinky creek that everyone dumps their French papers into at the end of the year. The only birds in those are geese and ducks, though...hmm. Maybe the ponds and whatnot here kidnapped the seagulls that should be in the river in your town? =_=;

-.- I know...sometimes when a teacher in the computer lab gets really desperate for lesson plans, they just tell us to go to some typing program and type, and everyone will compete to see who types fastest...I've heard people bragging about typing eleven words per minute. >.<

Wow, 7 or 8 PM? O.o There are a lot of older people in my neighbourhood, but most lights are on till at least 10...Hmm, I have a feeling that if someone in my family was sleeping on the couch, they'd migrate from couch to couch until they got to my basement, which has one of those folding mattress things in it. =_=

Haha, I can picture a movie with a zombie/survival horror plot...except instead of zombies spreading zombieness, it would be pianists spreading...pianoness? -.-'

Hmm, I haven't checked in a while...*goes off to check* Oh wow, that last chapter just makes me think that A) I wish I could find a food-shaped ring, and B) the scariest person to meet in a dark alley would be Hani...."Hani"? "Hunny"? There are like 4958 ways to spell it, and each is only used once...

o.o what's wrong with the color tan? lol, my locker is still tan-colored... though I actually I would like them to paint it since the paint is getting old... well, in fact, I think the whole area in that place needs to be painted... minus the condos there since they were just painted... and they look okay now... -.-'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I love that... XDD; but um yeah... I'm sure crimes are most likely to take place in some deep forest... which are coincidentally next to huge malls... =_=

hm... maybe? lol... everyone dumps their French paper into the creek there? I don't think my class even have any papers left to dump somewhere... =_= but man... I wish for some seagulls... *goes to kidnap sea birds*

11 words per minute? o.O okay... I have no comment on that... =_=

lol, I wish my dad would actually migrate a bit since he never moves... -.-' and I don't ever get to touch the TV for like twice a months... well, I don't have much time though... since all I so is pretty much, school, in front of the desk and do work, in front of the computers, and sleep... =_=

lol... I'd like to see that directed... -.-' and it doesn't even need professionals, real life people from school would do perfectly... =_=

yeah, I know... and here's the 4959th of spelling it: "Hunni"... yeah, but Ouran sure is going to a weird direction... if you look at the first volume... then look nothing alike... -.-'

-.-' A few of the condos around here have really weird colours...like, neon yellow or bright aqua garages...or hot pink siding. O_o Tan would definitely be less retina-scarring than that.

Lol, that or a forest inside a mall. Or a forest inside a police station inside a mall. Although that'd require the criminal to go commit a crime inside the police station. I guess that'd be a good strategy for catching criminals, though. =_=

*sigh* You can take the sea birds and whatnot from here...all they do is eat and poop on people's heads. The only good thing a seagull's ever done here is crap on a stinky teacher's head. >.<

I...I don't think I could type that slowly if I tried. It would be too painful. -.-'

Lol, that's pretty much all I do right now, too. *sigh* They give us more homework than work to do in school. Sometimes they also make sure that we do it at home...so if you finish the classwork, you can't do the homework. You just have to sit around. =_=

Yeah...that or a reality show...that somehow involves piano? I dunno...a cross between piano and Survivor? That wouldn't work, though...they'd end up having to do some crazy things, like lighting a fire with only a stick and some glasses while playing a sonata...but I guess that'd be entertaining, too. O_o

Yeah, the first volume was all, "Oh lulz she is a girl! Tamaki is emoing in a corner! lololol", and now it's angsty and full of drama and such... *sigh* here's the 4960th spelling: "Huniey". That looks like a terrible disease, or something...

lol... yeah same here... but they painted really weird colors to show some brightness and liveliness since that region used to be really bad... [and can you believe it? that's where my mom sent me to school... -.-' only because it's ranked 23 int he country... and there're people selling drugs just outside the school campus... -.-']

ah, that sounds pretty good... there! a perfect case to solve ^^;

same here... though I did watch someone typing that slow before... thankfully he finished moments before I went insane... -.-'

=_= um... oh wow... O.O though I realized that my teachers changed their strategy... apparently we have like no homework these days... but then when you think deeper, you actually have homework... and it's humongous...except everything is due on Monday... so yeah... they got even clever at that... -.-'

actually... I don't think I can manage enough time to kill by watching that show... darn, I have way too much school work...

-.-' I know... man, why did everyone has to change so much... I love the original twins personality so much... =_= and yeah... um... I'll go and google the 4961th way of Honey's name speeling... oh wait... that is the 4961th way... -.-'

-.-' Wow, just outside the school campus? I'd think that they'd at least go, like, a single block away. =_= Hmm...I have no idea what rank my school is....probably really low. >.< I also have no idea if my area used to be really bad or not...but the junior high school in my area is in between three high schools that seem to be constantly fighting. >.<

^^ Lol, that reminded me of Death Note. Everyone's always going around saying, "Just as planned" and whatnot...either that, or screaming "I'll take a potato chip...AND EAT IT!!!" =_=;

Wow...after seeing someone type one word at that speed I probably would have beat them with their keyboard. -.- If they were typing so slowly, they might not notice, though...O.o

-.-' Ugh, my class just got an English assignment that involves maybe a month of work...and it's due in a week. x_x It's for some "independent reading" thing...and about 80% of the people in my class didn't know they were supposed to be reading a book. *sigh*

*gasp* The schools are plotting against the TV networks! They're trying to make sure no one is watching TV! But...that means there won't be any show or movie about all the pianists...so I guess they'll all just go back to piano-ing. -.-

4962nd way of spelling it: Haney. o.o Yeah, the original twins personality was awesome...but then all the drama increased. ;__; I wish I could just blame all of the personality changes on bad scanlations, but I don't think that a bad translation could change characters that much.

lol, yep... I have no idea how they actually managed to never get caught... but then, we have the lamest administration anyway... so no wonder they can just wonder around the neighborhood... oh, does the Canada education system rank? ours is ranked by... um.. I have no idea... oh I know what that my mom pretty much forced me to apply and later go to the school since it's the #1 school here... =_= but yeah, the neighborhood is like one of the worst in the city... =_= lol, the irony...

lol... that sounds like a very interesting anime... o.o

I would've too... too bad that person was the one entering my SSN info into comp... so I couldn't do much... =_= but if it's someone else I know... I'd totally beat them up and train them hard until they type faster then I do... =_=

gee... O.O that sounds pretty bad... my teachers are switching to the tactic of "giving a lot of homework everyday... and they're all due monday" so pretty much I'm spending today in front of my desk and do work... =_=

lol... they do, they do... *siiiiigh* man, piano-ing... and now my friends are playing the tracks on movies =_=... I bet the person who invented the piano totally didn't think about how it could totally achieve world domination... =_=

oops... I'm out of names... =_= *goggles Ouran to get character lists* I know... still hearts the original twins... =_= too bad they had moved on... and srsly, is Haruhi that attractive? -.-'

wow sounds hectic
u know im sure everyone is going through high school kinda of in a blur, unable to keep up with everything.I think it helps too have a 9 week grading period than 6weeks , its better for our grades.
I wish i could drop Calculus ..im failing the class (coach williams).

the new chapter of ouran is really weird, i hope nothing bad happens,it sounds like tamaki will be going to live with his grandma O.o at the main house. i wonder if tamaki has realized his true feelings for haruhi yet. hope so.

Christianna! I haven't heard from you for a while! ^^ How's school... and okay... this totally scared me... but Mr. Swihart is using Blogger for AP government? O.O and he teaches AP government now? I feel like he had his entire teaching schedule changed or something... does he even teacher World His now?... *is really confused* and since when does Hillsboro have AP Government...

anyhow...lol, yeah... it's probably the same for everyone... and 9week grading period helps so much! or else, I'd be getting Bs in my English class now... I should go worship the genius who invented it... -.-'

you're failing Calculus? is it AP Calulus AB or BC? I'm actually doing okay in Cal... so ask me if you need anything ^^ (haha, I wish I can drop AP Eng... and kinda AP Chem too... =_=)

lol, it is... though I was kinda sick of so many chapters on Tamaki's trauma... =_= and hopefully, nothing really bad happens... but then, it probably won't. I mean it's Ouran, nothing really bad happens in Ouran... ^^;

Oh how's your story going? ^^ I'm writing again... in a painful and slow process since I have no idea where I'm finding time to do them... =_=

...I have no idea if the Canadian system ranks stuff. I probably should know, but I don't. =_= Mostly people determine how good a school is by seeing if it's an art school or not. =_= Everyone also assumes that the non-art schools are terrible and have high crime rates, but stabbings and whatnot happen more often at the artsy schools and the gifted ones. >.<;

"Interesting"...I've never heard Death Note be described as interesting before. I've heard it be described as "weird", "boring", "head-exploding" and "dumbtarded", but never "interesting"...Random DN Tidbit #Hopefullythelastone: Someone stabs themself with a pen in the last episode, and the blood is at such a high pressure it squirts to some spot 50 feet away. o.o "Interesting", I guess...

Lol, there are so many people I know that I'd need to train that I'd have to open up a typing school or something. -.- I'd probably go a step further and make it an internet school...I can just picture it: "Lesson # 4: Memes. Well...uh...a meme is one of those question thingies you answer and them other people answer them. =_= Sometimes macros and whatnot are referred to as memes. Example: Longcat, or any terrible Chuck Norris "joke". FACT: No one really is sure how to pronounce "meme"." I'd...be a terrible teacher. >.<

Ugh, everything due on Monday would suck. Right after the weekend...still, at least you'd know when it was due. Our teachers will just say "Meh, it's due next week sometime" and then freak out if you don't have it on a certain day. -.-'

Yeah...*sigh* when I was at that leadership camp, everyone was either playing stuff from Rent, Wicked, or random songs that they'd play at dances. -.- Some people tried to sing along, too. XP People should not sing unless they are actually good at it. =_=

I don't think that she could be, unless she's not human...and yet somehow she has a legion of fan(girls? Boys? What would it be in this case? o.o) and basically the entire host club after her, all screaming "HARUHI! ♥!!!" Then there'd be the fangirls chasing after the host club, screaming "♥", too...well, maybe not as blatant as that, but at this point I'm starting to think that the manga'd be much more entertaining if it was like that. -.-

omg... I just realized that my other email account also has a Blogger account... *is retarded* =_= sorry about not logging in with the usual name... >>; *is too lazy* and is also speechless on how late this comment is and how gmail is so retarded that they did not send me an email notification... =_=

well our administration system is lame enough that it's pathetic... -.-' and they don't rank US... I don't even care how our school is ranked... at least they should rank us so colleges would actually admit us... =_= *siiiiiiiiigh* I have no idea how our administration system can get to today's situation...

lol... interesting?... I remember that what one of my friend said after listening to another friend of spending like an hour ranting on how some random book series that was never heard... man, I still don't remember it... after she then spent 30 minutes summarizing it to me... =_=

actually, u'll be a good teacher... at least you have some nice paradoxes in there... sorry, I had too much English... -.-' and srsly, English classes are plain evil...

People should not sing unless they are actually good at it. Seconded!

o.O um... I have no idea... a mix of boys and girls? lol... it probably will be more entertaining... though more pointless... well... it kinda reminded me of some other manga series... though I have no idea what the name will be... darn, my memory... =_= *siiigh*

=_= I would say something about Blogger being stupid, but in this case it's more of a Google thing than just Blogger on its own. -.- Oh, Gmail, why do you think that everything is spam? Including your own Gmail notifications? *sigh*

Yeah...ugh, why is it so impossible for them to rank people? I mean, it's not like it's going to start fights or anything. *sigh* The administration/education system is just dying slowly...>.<

*sigh* That happens to me about 70 times a day. One of my friends will start summarizing some book they read for an assignment, and then another person will start talking about how their cat did something weird for an hour straight...*siiiigh* And then I'd have to go to French class, where the teacher rambles at us for about 6 years straight and then makes us sing the national anthem in French. *shudder*

They are! My English teacher keeps giving us tests that read like they were written by an illiterate retard that also happened to be a dog, but with less reading skills. One of the most recent tests contained such gems as "You diidnt hand in you're library book. You can infer that: a) You go back yesterday and return it." WHAT? How can you...WHAT? *dies*

*sigh* If I could third it, I would..."thirded"? "Foured"? -.-

*siiiiiiiigh* Gmail is getting stupid =_= at least, it's better than the stupid program that my teacher is asking to turn stuff in to... =_= I spent like freaking half an hour converting it from Word, to rtf, and then to pdf since all the format in the preview looked messed up... but when I actually gave up and submit it, the actual thing was fine... =_= stupid technology...

haha, by year 2015, administration system will probably cease to function... lol I can totally see the headline now...

O.O national anthem in French? *shudder* well... that kinda reminded me how the time when our principle sang our anthem in the intercom... oh the horror... *refrains from thinking about it*

*complete stays away from English classes now*

lol... thirded... I like that XDD

=_= What program is that? It sounds like it should be shot. Ugh, the computers at my school all have Corel WordPerfect on them instead of MS Word, and even though they're supposed to be compatible, they aren't. Why can the computers have Powerpoint and Publisher on them, but not word? >.<

Yeah...*sigh* By then there might not be any headlines at all, because schools will have completely failed to teach people how to read. -.- I guess it could be a headline on CNN or something...but not that many people would be watching CNN if they can't even read. =_=;;;

Oh my god...I think I would have killed myself if I had to listen to our principle sing anything. He can't even speak, let alone sing. Really, he says "libary" instead of library. >.<

*siiiiigh* It got worse today. We had a question on some worksheet saying "Put a comma where needed in the sentance. 'He ran up the soccer field.'" THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE A COMMA AND ALSO "SENTANCE"? REALLY?

turnitin.com =_= srsly, scream if your teacher ever tells to go there turn in stuff... it's retarded... and we thought doing this was to save paper, but no, he wants a printed copy too... =_= o.O how odd, why do they only have ppt but not word? =_=

lol... true, the literacy rate will probably be like these day's stock price... =_=

oh my... but haha, "libary"... I said that once accidentally, it sounds rather funny... but nooo... you totally don't want to even imagine how our principle sings... =_= ugh...

oh my... this doesn't really look high school material... are you sure the teacher worked in the right class? o.O

the comment box looks so weird... hm... maybe I should changed the colors... o.o

(Leave a New Comment)