| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Passing Tiffany~

Saturday, September 06, 2008


I'm still alive...

I think...

School is actually not that bad... since I just survived a week slacking off like crazy, though I still think that I'm failing chem... =_= Since when am I resorted to failing Chemistry? *siiiiiiiiigh*

Well, I think I finally decided on a final version of the look of version 9 of the blog... and I changed the name... again... hopefully, that's okay... well, the reason for it was that Ouran Chronicle was manga influenced... and I'm kinda out of the manga spirit recently even though I still read them ... plus it doesn't go well without a newspaper themed layout...

Watched Jay Chou's Secret... it was a pretty cool plot line with time traveling... ^^... except it has so many loopholes... =_= and his acting... well, it was rather natural, guess I just like his songs better...

*off to study Chem... and do a bazillion Stoichiometry problems...*

~~~~
Location? study
Mood? content
Song? Kana - Eternal Snow Diamond Dust Madoka Remix

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Saturday, September 06, 2008 at 4:25:00 PM |

Comments

2 Comments:


=_= A love letter? O_o I'm so used to the super indirect ways that people use at my school that a love letter seems pretty direct. -.- At my school people will get a friend to tell one of their crush's friends to casually mention it to the crush's siblings, who will proceed to not tell the crush that they are someone's crush, and then probably beat everyone involved up. =_=;

The custodians here hardly do anything...all they do is tell other people to do stuff for them. For the monthly trash thing...well, I'm just glad that each class only has to do it once. Once the seagulls show up in our fields...O_o It's like a horror movie when they come. -.-

Lol, yay for free bus rides! ^^ Usually I just walk to places, or get a ride with my friends...The buses here are too confusing and stupid to use frequently...or ever, really. -.-

Ugh, I just bought some manga and took some out form the library, so now my desk is even worse. >.< Plus, I have little pieces of magazine everywhere, from some stupid art project my class had to do.

[off topic] Your new layout sounds pretty awesome! ^^; The newspaper thing seems cool. [/off topic]

um... is my blog really screwed up? or is it just my computer... I think it's the retarded computer... it's having senior moments again... =_= or it's probably some virus... *siiiiiiigh*

Oh wow... that's some complicated process... but yeah... I guess it must be much more direct here... since we see love letters being passed around in French... =_=

oh that reminded me of that horror film called Birds my freshman English teacher forced me to see... =_= but wow... um, I guess our custodians are actually better... since they don't rele force us to do anything... but we do end up studying in a trash dump... =_=

Yep! XD well, I can't rele walk to anywhere from my house since it's be way too far... so we drive... but the gas prices is just... way up in the sky... -.-' I only ride the bus to go from my school to the library where my parents work... =_= or else it'll be too complicated...

oh yeah, I remember I had to do something like for English a while ago... but I just ended up drawing the stuff instead of cutting from magazines since the teacher never specified... =_= yeah, I prefer scanlations these days since my desk has no place for them anyway... =_=

thanx! ^^ I just finished all the images last night in an hour... so guess it's a pretty simple layout... or I just got faster speed since school is a great training place...

(Leave a New Comment)