| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Feeling the Wind passing by...

Monday, September 08, 2008


I went through my personal junk folder just now… and realized that I had stopped posting those big fat entries for a while now. Even though the entries I read were technically not the longest ones I wrote, since I can’t find them on file and am too lazy to look up on the internet… though I still have the vague memory that they were over 1,000 words long. Gee, I wonder how I had find time to type all those, but now I thought about it, I did pretty much spend my sophomore year with loads of free time… and the only accomplishment I seemed to achieve was that I aced AP Human Geo, which is already a pretty easy AP subject anyway… =_=

So, guess I’ll attempt this long entry style one more time… since obviously I’m slacking off again, despite the fact that my desk is totally un-viewable with too much unfinished work. Aha, found my longest entries since I still have some of the printed out entries in an old dusty folder… so let me see my record…
Feb. 27: “A world of while” – 972 words
Mar. 01: “Memories” – 1077 words
Mar. 02: “That road lined with sakura tress” – 1198 words

Mar. 03’s “Beyond” and Feb. 24’s “Chilly Winter” both looked really long too, but they don’t have a word count… so I have no idea…but the longest archive? That definitely goes to March 2008. Now I seriously wonder what I did in that month… =_=

Anyhow, back to the present… I thought I’m not really the kinda who remembers the past a lot since I have that suck memory, surprisingly I didn’t have much homework over the weekend, which means that I just totally slacked off even more. Technically, that isn’t really good news since it just indicates that I have to work my butt off again trying to clear my desk this week as I did nothing over the weekend… =_= um, oh well, I’ll survive somehow, the worst is just that I’ll totally bomb some tests, or fail some more English essays… -.-‘

Well, one thing I actually did over the weekend was figuring out why on earth I’m failing AP chem despite the fact that I aced Honors Chem with ease. =_= Sounds lame, but I did find a conclusion to satisfy my curiosity.The solution is simple: I totally didn’t understand what topics we were coving for like half of the course. And I just aced all the tests somehow since the topics were plain easy despite the fact that I totally don’t understand a thing about it… well, that kinda sounds bizarre, but it happened… =_= So yeah, now I’m actually trying to understand all the stuff in AP chem while I totally didn’t understand any in Honors Chem, well, that kinda sounds bad…

I realized that I totally stopped doing the Desktop 365 thingy for a while now. It was kinda annoying to change the desktop everyday and search for more, so I just grew lazier and ignore the task. Though what I did collect over like the three months was pretty useful since I did have a lot more wallpapers now, despite the fact that I only change my desktop like once every half a year. And I seemed to download them somewhere else instead using the existing ones… =_= Well, it was some good memory since I just saw some of them on my old entries. ^^ Maybe I’ll start doing it again, but then I’ll have to start over… ;_; Well, me and my stupid promises… I never finish them, just like how I totally ignored 30 memories for LJ for like two months now… =_=

Didn’t write much over the summer, or the beginning of this school year, no wonder Nathania was demanding stories on Gmail the other day… Though I’m still writing segments everyday during study hall, or whenever I’m bored, but guess they’re still not stories. It’s not that I have no inspirations, but it was rather time consuming… not to mention how long the 30 fanfic for xxxHOLiC will take, so far I still only have 3 written and they haven’t even been proofread. =_=

Charisma Doll is surprisingly addicting for some reason. It’s not even a popular series and it’s quite short, comparing this ten chapter series to Tsubasa or Skip Beat. But I just like it a lot… and I don’t even know why. It’s not really that cheesy, but it’s still romance. Well, whatever reason it was that got me so obsessed, I’m enjoying my time reading it again. And I probably should google all the other series by the author too… since she got some neat storytelling skills, and the art is gorgeous. ^^

Read Tsuki-chan’s newest entry… (sorry about the lateness since it was dated as Sep. 03… my desk kept my busy –.-‘) and I realized that I haven’t made an entry about my classes yet, nor my teachers… oh well, guess that’s the content of my next entry… ^^; I wonder if I should make it super long again, though I really don’t have much to write about though…

Guess I can’t beat my own record yet since I’m already running out of patience, and there are too much work on this desk that really needs to be attended… -.-‘

I wonder since when my community blog was dead…and whatever my other friends are doing…maybe I’ll go bug Esa again, and Aqua… =_=

*off the read those long entries and ignore the works for some more time*

~~~~
Location? Office
Mood? Bored
Music? Zhuan Shu Tien Shi – Tank
Word Count? 967 [hm… not bad, consider all I posted last month were all ramblings of 50 words… =_=]

Labels: , , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Monday, September 08, 2008 at 4:20:00 PM |

Comments

8 Comments:


ACK! Sorry for not commenting for about a bajillion years. I forgot to comment or schedule posts or anything before I left for that stupid leadership camp thing. =_= *sigh* I have so much stuff to catch up on now...

*is still totally behind the times* Your blog looks fine...but you've probably fixed it by now. Or not. Or you mentioned it in your post. I don't know, I'm 80% asleep right now. >.< Sorry again...-.-'

In our French class everyone passes notes, but usually they're more like "'Eww why is Mrs. French Teacher bragging so much?' 'She's like Horace Slughorn!' 'I KNOW RIGHT?'" =_= Love letters would be a nice change in the note writing entertainment...

Oh, I think I've heard of that movie...the one by the famous director that I can never remember the name of? It doesn't sound that scary...more like a day at my school. There are seagulls outside everywhere, literally. O_o

Yeah...ugh, gas just keeps going up. I came back from the aforementioned stupid camp, and heard that overnight gas went up by like 30%. >.< I'm terrified by the thought of how much it would cost to fill up the buses and cars for the six hour ride that it took to get to Stupid Camp™...

=_= Yeah, I just ended up drawing most of the stuff I used, too...lol, scanlations are good for saving space. But the ads on Onemanga and other scanlation sites can get so annoying...especially if they're for some dumb game with scarcely-clothed people, while you're trying to read manga on a school computer. >.<

I think that CLAMP will heavily increase the amount of crack they are on at random intervals...and they never lower the amount. Ever. =_= To further annoy the people who read CLAMP stuff, right before a lot of their series are going to end they'll all overdose on crack and die, leaving ridiculously massive cliffhangers on all the series. >.<

^^; It is! "Followable"...it sort of seems like one of those words that sound fake and lose all their meaning once you say them 20 times in a row...but it sucks that it's unfollowable. ...Which is not a word. "Unfollowable"...-.-'

[/obscenely long comment]

haha, don't worry about it... am so busy this week too... at this rate, I'll have to schedule posts every night... =_= and I'm not even leaving anywhere, school is just way too time-consuming... =_=

lol, it was screwing up some days ago... but I think it was rather my firefox... but still, I have no idea, but the new layout solved the problem...^^

yeah it would be a nice new entertainment... and we totally need something other than love letters... and our French teacher doesn't have to have us learn cheesy French songs from like 1940s... =_=

lol... I don't even know which movie we were talking about anymore... oh wow, I'd wish we have seagulls outside our school, instead of a random funeral home and a church... -.-'

oh yeah, the stupid gas prices... I think my parents probably drove like 10 miles outside of our neighborhood to get a cheaper gas right now... or something... =_= *has no idea what parents are doing right now*

lol, that's rather awkward...I hate to do anything on the school computer besides the "legal" stuff... =_=

yep, typical CLAMP... they probably have a conspiracy with cliffs or something.. =_= I don't even know how I can bear their torture... =_=

well, it's just Blogger I suppose... =_=

=_= At my school right now, I think they're trying to murder us. The teachers will ask if we've gotten any other homework for the day, and if we say yes they'll laugh and say that they're evil and then give us more...but they don't realize that every other teacher is trying to make a funny by doing the exact same thing. >.<

Oh, my God, the concept of singing songs in French should burn in hell. It's torture! It's not really like it helps anyone learn anything new, aside from learning a really annoying terrible song. >.< The Comic Sans font should die along with it...I don't know why, but I HATE that font. O.o...

A funeral home? Outside a school? Wow. That must be...depressing? There's a rec centre close to a church type thing here, and lots of people get married there, so it's really awkward if you're walking to the rec centre to go swimming or something and you have all your towels and whatnot, and there are 10,000 people in super formal clothes staring at you like you are ruining their wedding. O.o

Ugh, I wish that would work here. I think all of the gas stations have meetings to make sure that their prices are always the same. They only ever differ by about a tenth of a cent. ...*never has any idea what parents are doing ever*

-.-' I usually stick to the safe stuff on school computers, too. I think the worst I've ever done was either check my email, update my blog or go on to YouTube. That was only to celebrate the fact that I figured out how to get past the block on YouTube, though. I'm pretty sure all I had to do was Google "[country name] youtube" and go to the normal YouTube from there. =_=;

I know...it's like a drug, or alcohol or something. I guess that reading CLAMP series = drinking or something, and reading the endings of CLAMP series = hangover? Hmm...but anyway, CLAMP just looooves to torture everyone in the universe. Even people who've never heard of CLAMP will be annoyed because of all the cliffhangers. >.<

lol, our teachers are even more direct... they just gave us tons of homework and say that it's pretty much the workload of junior year... so yeah, I got used to it... =_= ugh... how much do you have exactly though?

haha, yeah, esp. when she wants you to learn some Edith Piaf love songs from 1949 with naughty lyrics in them... -.-' Comic sans? What font is that? o.O I don't think I use it much... =_=

yep... I don't know if it's depressing or not... since I don't really notice such things much... my friends is an expert on that... he tells me whenever there's a funeral going on there... people get married at the same place where you swim? o.o well, it's there fault anyway... just don't get married next to a swimming pool... =_=

yeah, apparently our gas price went up 50 cents from yesterday... =_= the stupid US economy... =_= well, yeah, at least I should be glad that if we drove to like this rele remote random region, the gas price is rather cheap... =_= compared others... *never bothered to know what her parents have ever went*

lol, yeah, I don't even go on school comps anymore... they're retarded... and apparently they actually monitor you in our school... so I just refrained from going there at all... and yeah... the blocks, srsly, they're like nothing at all... a tiny proxy just solve all the problem... -.-'

lol, yeah, guess I do take hangovers a lot... since I read CLAMP endings over and over again... =_= well... to bad they're ever so popular... -.-'

Well, today I only have an art project, a story for English about some cafeteria (O_o...), some math sheets and a map for geography, and some drawing of a character that I have to do for the play (again, O_o...). Some people also didn't finish work in class, so they have double that. X| It's sad that this is a light amount of homework compared to some days...

Comic Sans is this font. It's not a completely terrible font, but it's over used. It's supposed to be for kid's stuff and comics and whatnot, but companies use it for serious stuff, for whatever reason. =_=

Yeah...I don't get that logic. "Oh, where would be a good place to get married? Oh! How about right next to a Sobeys and a rec centre? Genius." =_=

O_o When I first read that paragraph-thingy, I forgot that US and Canadian prices are different, so I was like, "50 CENTS WHAT????" -.-''' The only remote enough region here would probably be somewhere on the greenbelt, or in a field in Saskatchewan, or something. =_=

I know, it's so dumb. No one is supposed to go on Facebook or Livejournal or check their email, and yet everyone is doing all of those things. =_= The ones who have figured out how to use tabs will do all of those at once, too. =_=

Yeah...*sigh*, the "hangovers" thing made me think of Watanuki having to buy hangover cures for Yuuko, which made me think of stupid potato-eating Domeki and his dumb cliffhangers, which made me think of AUGH DAMN YOU, CLAMP. >.<

O.O ... and you are a... freshman? =_= *siiiiiiiigh* the education system...

Ah... I remember that I used to be obsessed with that font... and then I hated that font for its ugliness... and now I'm just ok with it since I never use it... all I use are the default fonts on the web or artistic ones for my graphics... -.-'what companies? O.O

haha... yeah, I actually like that logic... despite the fact that it failed completely... -.-'

oh wow... yeah, we are a pretty weird town since the highest gas price and the lowest can be very different... -.-' no idea how that happens...

ha, I'm one of those who multitask on the tabs... but I like the invention... a lot... since that's pretty much the only way I can get my stuff done... =_=

yeah, I remember that chapter... and it goes like a cycle or something... =_= though it seems recently that I'm not that CLAMP-obsessed... since I don't get much time to read anyway... -.-'

oh, these are the two other comments I posted a while ago... forgot to paste it here -.-' though this is going to be an insanely LONG comment... sorry about that...

----
A couple days while later, that lecture had turned into how using the internet at all means that you will never get a job because people can Google your name.
I... totally don't see how that logic works...

I guess my father evaporated, or something?
couldn't help but giggle at that... I think my father evaporates periodically... like twice every week...

Anyways, my life sort of consists of homework, failing at life and everything in it, and not being able to do things.
same life... we should make a club about that or something... -.-'
----

----
EVERYONE from the other schools there could play piano. WHAT THE HELL? I reaaaaallly need to learn to play piano
join the club my friend... I have no idea... but piano is ever so popular these days... =_=
----

Yeah, pretty much...ugh, the education system has failed in soooo many ways. Some of my teachers have even told our class that the people outside of the GTA are getting a much, muuuuuuch better education than we are. >.<

Hmm, what companies...well, the other day I was in a Black's photography thing, and there was some printed sign prohibiting something serious, and it was in Comic Sans. WTF? I think I saw it used somewhere outside a police station, too. O.o

Lol, I bet that it'd be pretty cheap to have a wedding there, though. I can picture it being on one of those Rich Bride, Poor Bride shows. The rich bride on the show would be getting married in some fancy chapel where everything is made out of salt or something, and the poor bride would get married in some random church. ...In Brampton. Next to a grocery store and a swimming pool. -.-'

=_= Yeah, tabs are like my drug. I'll have like a million of them open during a computer session for English or something, and the people next to me will be like, "Bzuh?" and just open new windows for everything. =_=

*sigh* Me too. The only time that I have to read is in class if I've done stuff, but usually it'd be reading something for another class. -.- Usually I'll have a volume of manga with me along with my binders and whatnot, for the odd chance that I don't have any other thing to do. My (idiot) French teacher saw my friend and I looking at a manga, and she took it and said, "In some countries this is the only thing they can read, because the illiteracy rate is so high!" We just sort of nodded along with her and went "Wtf did she just call us illiterate?" >.<;

Lol, long comments are fine. ^^; I was going to respond to those but I published the comment before adding them in. >.< Anyways...

I...have no idea what her logic was. She pretty much just kept telling us that everyone on the internet is some creeper stalker who will track our IP address and use any information we give about where we live to come and find us, rape us and then murder us and our families. =_= I didn't think the class could get worse after that point, but it did. She started talking about how MSN and AIM are Satan, and when we think we are adding our friends we are actually adding the same creeper guy from before that will follow the find->rape->murder pattern from before.

Mine does too...usually my mom will be all, "NO YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING THIS WEEKEND, NO ONE WILL BE HOME OR ANYTHING! >:O" And then I'll have to remind her that there will be someone home. -.- Other times my father seems to be impossible to find, but really he's just mowing the lawn or something...O_o

Lol, that would be the most amazing club ever...there would probably be a lot of people that would end up in it, though. =_= At least, there would be a lot of people at my school that could classify for it. =_=

...I think I'm already in the club, because it could probably be the one from before. =_=;;; For some reason all of my friends seem to be taking piano lessons, now...and they all have the same teacher. o.O It's a conspiracy! *gasp*

*siiiiiigh* the education system...

a police station? O.O I have no comment on that... *does to check that her local police station does have comic sans font out front* oh wait... I don't even think I know where our police station is... -.-' we have a pretty sucky police system anyway...

lol, probably, though it's such a lame idea to get married when people are bargaining over a piece of cabbage right now door... -.-' I'd be embarrassed... I mean going through the whole thing is already embarrassing enough... -.-'

guess we get the same prescription... if tabs didn't exist, I bet I'm doing work from like 2005... -.-'

O.O I'm highly amazed by your French teacher...you should totally do a background check on her and see if she came from some other planet or not... o.o

lol, our comments are probably like the longest around here... -.-'

yeah... still the French teacher... they're just weird in general...

lol, it's the same here... though my dad is probably like somewhere in the yard and doing really random things and not mowing the lawn... -.-' though he does mow the lawn at really random times...

same here too... maybe we should count them and see if it's enough to form a bid association... lol

It IS! my friends take them at the same school... =_= ugh... what's with the piano era these days... -.-'

(Leave a New Comment)