| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Unepected Fire~

Tuesday, August 19, 2008


um... wow? Blogger finally decided to update some of their site features and updated the dashboard for us? =_=

... though honestly... I don't even see any new features... and it's just reorganized... =_=

...am really having fun with school... plus a slice of satire in here... =_= ugh... what's with the bazillion homework assignments... and the teachers' websites! They're evil... -.-'

and my neck isn't working... I hope nothing else won't stop functioning... as stupid me already got a sucky memory and a stupid incident that got my finger cut from a binder... -.-'

off to catch up with... a bazillion things... online and offline...

gee... life use to be simpler... and emptier... -.-'

~~~~
Location? usual
Mood? busy
Music? Ti Amo

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Tuesday, August 19, 2008 at 4:26:00 PM |

Comments

9 Comments:


rele? well... I think that might happened to me before too... *ponders and attacks my stupid memory* though, most of the time I always hurt myself somehow without even knowing it... guess I'm just naturally clumsy?

lol... I guess I ran out too... though I might come up with more like... the second I click "publish your comment" -.-' oh well... but guess I'm still sticking with it for a while...

um... no idea... but is it that complicated? guess it must be, or else I'll be in that place right now... -.-' darn...

well, you can always wait till you collect more than 150! ^^

o___O weird... well, that's probably not the only weird picture I have seen on the web... -.-' It's rare these days to actually see a good fanart... most of them just make you want to ignore fanart altogether... -.-'

Me too, probably...hmm, but that makes me think of what other kind of clumsy someone could be. There's naturally clumsy, and then what...forced clumsiness? That sounds like something Haruhi would do to Mikuru, aside from the costume rape...=_=

Yeah...hmm, I think I found a new piece of evidence: Blogger + time zones = retarded. Somehow my timezone thing got switched, and when I changed it it kept saying that I had successfully switched to the time zone for Hong Kong. >.<

Yeah...it would be so much more interesting than this place...*sigh* Though I bet that even there Blogger would still suck. =_=

Oh God, the terrible fan art...Why did someone think that ItsukixKyon was a good idea? O_____o *is mentally scarred*

ah... guess that would be the case with haruhi and mikuru... though I don't even get how in the world did I become naturally clumsy?? cause I totally don't think I am one a year ago... =_=

Hong Kong? o.O that's odd... I have no idea whether I have the right time zone or not... at least it got the date right... I think... unlike my desktop at home... it's always some random hours off for some reason... I think it'd be the twentieth time I'll be fixing it tonight... -.-'

bet it will... and we'll be complaining about it there too ^^;... though then we probably won't even discover it as we are busy involving with Ouran, SOS Brigade, Yuuko's shop, and other more interesting stuff...

lol, that made me think of Kyon how he always say that Mikuru-chan is probably insanely mental scarred... -.-' well... it's fanart... I don't anybody is suppose to get it... -.-'

ah... guess that would be the case with haruhi and mikuru... though I don't even get how in the world did I become naturally clumsy?? cause I totally don't think I am one a year ago... =_=

Hong Kong? o.O that's odd... I have no idea whether I have the right time zone or not... at least it got the date right... I think... unlike my desktop at home... it's always some random hours off for some reason... I think it'd be the twentieth time I'll be fixing it tonight... -.-'

bet it will... and we'll be complaining about it there too ^^;... though then we probably won't even discover it as we are busy involving with Ouran, SOS Brigade, Yuuko's shop, and other more interesting stuff...

lol, that made me think of Kyon how he always say that Mikuru-chan is probably insanely mental scarred... -.-' well... it's fanart... I don't anybody is suppose to get it... -.-'

Maybe Haruhi decided that Mikuru was not clumsy enough, so more people had to be clumsy to make up for it? Hmm...

-.-' My computer will sometimes switch from AM to PM, and vice versa. It's kind of scary when you're half asleep and look at the time, and see 11 PM instead of AM...

Yeah, I think doing all that stuff would make up for Blogger's crappiness...well, I hope it would make up for it. O_o Every time Blogger seems like it's redeeming itself, it fails. =_=

-.-' Yeah...hmm, I wonder if Mikuru is actually mentally scarred? It seems like she might be, but when Future!Mikuru showed up she seemed to be reminiscing...maybe she just repressed all of those memories? =_=

It really is stupid....it either posts the comment twice, or not at all. >.<

lol... probably, as I don't see another solution... -.-' man, I want Haruhi's power...

lol, it is... my comp is still an hour ahead... apparently, not only my comp. is an hour ahead, bet computer these days have some sort of time rebellions... -.-'

yeah... hopefully, Blogger will be redeem itself before we stop using internet... -.-'

hm... I have no idea... but I really won't be surprised if Future!Mikuru is suppressing her memories... -.-'after all, we all know Haurhi's power...

this is totally why I doubt if Blogger can redeem itself... -.-'

Yeah...who wouldn't? Well, I think it's more like most people would want Haruhi's power and also be aware of having Haruhi's power. That's something that Haruhi sort of lacks. Although I wonder...*speculates*

-.- We should get Mikuru to come and fix the time rebellions, then! I don't think she'd be able to fix it, seeing as how she was not the best with computers, but it sounds like something she'd be useful for. ^^;

Meh, Blogger's redeemed itself at least a bit to me...I went on LJ a little while ago, and I had completely not noticed before that they took away basic accounts! So now everyone who doesn't get a paid account will have to deal with annoying ads...with Blogger you can choose if you want ads. >.<

Yeah...hmm, this comment seems to be involving a lot of TMOHS-related stuff. Which is fine, but...*sigh* It just makes me think of how there might not be a second season until December...and it might get pushed until next spring or summer. *dies*

yeah... guess that is a lot of TMOHS related stuff, lol... but yeah, it does seem like that they won't get it out until December or something... though it does fit the plot since it has the Disappearance of HS in there, and it happened right before Christmas... =_=

Mikuru will probably be useful for something... though Mikuru big probably will be even better... ^^; or Yuki?

Yeah, it's kinda sad that Haurhi doesn't rele know that she's an awesome being... -.-'

*is completely off topic* I just looked at my keyboard from an odd angle, and it looks super creepy... like roles of black... pudding? o.O

curious, how far do you live from Toronto? or is my memory totally retarded and you live there?

(Leave a New Comment)