| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Lost Pieces~

Wednesday, August 06, 2008


it didn't have to be so humid outside... =_=

nor does school has to start...

really, everything shouldn't move forward so fast... or maybe I'm just to behind... ^^;

well... I had fun with my orientation yesterday... not... =_=... well, apparently the school I'm going to have the worst administration possible... =_= And really, what's wrong with this school? It won't let me challenge myself and take more than two APs... -.-' Well, I had fun going around and even sitting in the principle's office talking about why I'm rele pissed that I ditched my beloved old school to get the most messed up schedule in history... -.-'

this sounds creepy... but I'm hearing random sounds from my headphone... maybe I did read too much Godchild...

and this sounds random but, the kid whose name I was suppose to remember but I didn't remember who always come here to watch Yu-Gi-Oh everyday is not here today... or maybe I just missed it... ^^'

~~~~
Location? the Bio-med. lib.
Mood? weird
Song? Better in Time - Leona Lewis

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 at 1:59:00 PM |

Comments

14 Comments:


Ugh, I need to do that, too....although there's no chance that I actually would. =_= I have piles of hair elastics scattered around my house for when I need to put a ponytail in. It'd probably be easier to just cut my hair short...-.-'

I can understand why a store wouldn't put on air conditioning if they were selling drinks or cold stuff, because they'd make more money that way...but the store I was in sold clothes, and I think I felt hot air coming from a vent. >.<

I think I also saw a Dumbledore x Snape one. And several James x Sirius x Lupin ones....and a Sirius (dog form) x the Whomping Willow. O_____________________o

It's like a drug...ugh, now I want to go on Wikipedia and see if they have an article about Wikipedia being drugs...must...not...Wikipedia...*dies*

Ugh, on my computer it takes forever just to open up the program that would let you move files around...I don't want to think about how long it would take to actually move any icons. I gave up on that before I could try...

*Onemangas* Oh...oh, hell, that is messed up...really, like, page 2 is messed up enough for an entire series. But then there's page 5, which is even more messed up...and despite all of this messed-up-ness, I keep reading...O__o

well, good luck with your hair... =_= it seems to be complicated... I'll just cut mine, since I already have a complicated life that I basically have to bury my Thursday in books... X(

a clothing store? um... odd... well, I was in a library too.. and they seemed to have the heat on or something... -.-'

o___O wow... canon... anything is possible...

lol... I don't think I can survive a day without wikipediaing something... =_= well, I give up... it's quite an addictive drug...

I kept on reading too!... ^^; and I don't even know why... and just watch me actually get addicted to it somehow =_=

Ugh, I could have sworn that I had commented on here already...stupid Blogger. >.<;;;

No, it's not that complicated, I'm just too lazy/forgetful to actually go out and get my hair cut. =_= Why is (or was, now that it's Friday and I've been thinking my comment was up here for two days) your Thursday buried in books?

My library always seems to have the heat on, too. It's also always super humid, and if you combine that with the stench there...well, I'm surprised that people still go there. X|

Yeah, it is. Ugh, now I want to go on Wikipedia and see if there is an article related to Wikipedia being a drug...>.<

I'll probably end up addicted, too. And if I don't, then at least it fills the time until the second season of HS well...stupid Haruhi, with her late season and lack of summer-repeating...

I can totally understand... it's Blogger~ and it just ate half of the comment I typed... -.-'

ah, I can totally understand... I'd rather let my hair grow than actually go out and have it cut... well, I let my dad do the job instead... since he's like a billion times faster... =_=

My Thursday was buried in books because I was called on Wed. to take a Calculus test on Friday, and I originally planned to take my driver's license test that day too... =_= So I had to divide up my Thursday cramming for math... and random driving laws... =_= the good news is that... it's Friday afternoon... and... I passed both... ^___^ Thankfully...

lol, my library is the same too... and it's rather amusing to see it packed with people in the summer.. -.-'

hmm... maybe we should start that page on Wikipedia... ^_~

lol... yep, same here... *siiiiigh* I totally have the symptoms of the Needing-Haruhi disease... =_= where's my eternal summer????? T_T

RELE?????????
*goes to answer random ques. on ads*

... but sorry u were that close from the Wii T_T

OMG! You read them ALL in one day? But YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have an xxxHOLiC buddy! ^^

How was it? and who's your fav?

I thought chapter 163 was out yesterday... *shrugs*

O.o I'm scared of what my head would resemble if my dad cut my hair. It would be...tragic, at best. T_T

Wow, that is a lot of A) studying, and B) passing, that has happened this week. Ugh, my family now appears to be made of pure fail...my dad can't decently cut hair (well, probably, I'm scared to find out o.O), and my sister is going to college this year and STILL doesn't have a driver's license...or a job. *facepalm* At least they're trying? =_=;

I...I don't want to imagine what my library would be like if it were packed. A stinky library with stinky people in it in stinky heat and humidity...So, I guess my library fails, too. *is made of fail*

Okay, yeah, I fail. I don't even have a Wikipedia account to make or edit articles...I don't know how I've survived without a Wikipedia account thing. *faaaails*

I'm not sure I would want eternal summer...because then all my trips to Staples would be the biggest waste of money and time ever. I went out and bought barely a third of the supplies my school says I need, and it was close to $70. Eight binders...*siiigh*

Lol, I'm pretty sure that the majority of those ads are fake. But if they have an actual company sponsoring them or something like that, then it's more likely to be real. I think my dad entered a Kung-Fu Panda promotional thing, and won the Xbox...^^; It was an Xbox 360, not a Wii, that I was close to having. I already have a Wii ^^; I guess only one console's enough, though...but still. X|

Yay! *is happy over xxxHOLiC* I had read it a while ago, but the scanlations were terrible then, and there weren't many of them, anyway...=_= It was muuuuch better this time, although reading it all killed my head. >.< Anyway...my favourite's probably Yuuko, because Yuuko is awesome. *checks Onemanga* Meh, it's only showing 162 on my computer, but both of my computers are having senior moments right now, so I'm not sure...=_=

Rele? o.O

um... your sis still doesn't have a driver's lisence? What's the legal age to drive in Canada? I jsut got my learner's permit yesterday... and hopefully, I get to drive before I turn 17...

lol... yeah... I avoid packed library though... so I stopped going to our main library, though it gives out this rather weird feeling like I'm in court or something... -.-'

I don't think you need a Wikipedia account to edit... though I still got one... just for the heck of it since I always registrate whenever I get to some site... -.-' But um... yeah...

gee, EIGHT binders? I only bought 1... though they did say that they probably need more than one... but I don't really care that much since the teachers only tell us to get a bazillion binders in the beginning of the year... and then they forgot all about like after the third week of school... -.-'

wow... and an Xbox 360 o.O Why on earth did your dad return it????????????

yeah, seconded! Yuuko is my fav too... and whenever I do an xxxHOLiC quiz, it's always Yuuko I got... though some random people always put something like "you have a fetish for sake" -.-' No, I don't have one... I just click the option because it has FOOD right beside it... =_= and who doesn't like food... -.-' um...yeah, it's still on Chapter 163... either my computer screwed up or I mixed it up with Tsubasa... sorry... ^^;

I'm pretty sure the legal age here is 16. You can get a learner's permit type of thing before that, but someone with a full license has to be in the car with you, which would probably suck sometimes. =_=

*sigh*, I always end up going to the more crowded library. I'm not even sure why...=_= One library here feels like a cross between a prison cell and a courtroom. o__O

Ugh, if the teachers forget about all of those binders by the third week of school...well, at least the binders will be useful for throwing at the teachers. ^^;

He said that one game console is enough. -.-' It's probably true, but...it's an Xbox 360! Who'd give up one of those? He hasn't returned it yet, though. My sister managed to convince him that she could sell it to one of her friends...

Hmm...*takes quizzes* For two out of three quizzes I got Yuuko. ^^' For the other one...*sigh* Watanuki. *dies* At least it's not Mokona...*shudder*

Yeah... ours is the same too... and I just got my permit... =_= yep... it can be quite a bother to have someone w/ a full license sit with you wherever you go... -.-'

our main library always have this solemn feeling in it... =_= oh and it reminded me of the elementary school in our neighborhood... the design looks exactly like a jail... =_=

hm... that sounds like a good way to use your binders~ ^_~

that's good to hear... and maybe he'll change his mind and keep it... I'd totally go for it... ^^;

yeah... I got Watanuki once too... though it was a really lame quiz asking whether you're alcoholic or not... =_=

Yeah...I bet at times it would seem kind of pointless, too. I mean, I know the whole idea of the person with a full license being there is to make sure you don't do something wrong or something like that, but I'd probably be thinking about how they have a full license, and they are in the car with me, so why aren't they driving? That doesn't make much sense, I guess...but then again, not many things do. =_=;

There's this school that I sometimes pass when I'm going somewhere, and it looks exactly like a prison. I'm pretty sure the windows have bars on them. o.O

Yeah. ^^; Although it'd probably mean that I'd get expelled immediately...and that would not be good. >.<

^_^; I think that my sister's decided on selling it and buying Rock Band for the Wii with the money from it. ^^''' *sigh*, but we never even got to open it and see it. T_T I mean, if my sister's selling it to her friend, I don't think her friend would mind if we had played a game on it...;__;

One quiz I took said that your character was Mokona, no matter what answers you gave. -.-' It didn't even specify which Mokona...=_=;

oops... I missed this comment...*is feeling retarded and getting stressed by school*

TOTALLY SECONDED!!!! except we can't do anything about it... -.-'

oh wait, I just realized that Blogger ate the comment I posted like a year ago... so that's why... -.-'

yeah... I don't get how those engineers actually think that prism-like schools are popular... *is mapping their logic*

well... I don't see why you can't open it... *is curious also*

that just sounds pathetic... I mean, at least name the mokona it's talking about... -.-' unless CLAMP changed info today... the two mokonas are like so different... -.-'

Lol, it's okay. Ugh, I'm getting stressed out just by looking for school supplies...

Blogger eats pretty much every comment and post I make. I think that if Blogger was a person, they would be sick from all of the comments they eat...*ponders the nutritional value of comments*

Yeah...it's not like building a prison-like school will make students want to go to school or do work or anything like that. Prison-schools repel people, I think...

Meh, it only came with a Kung Fu Panda game, because it was a promotional thing for the movie. *shudder* I don't even understand how a Kung Fu Panda game would work...and I'm not sure if I want to.

=_=; Yeah. Ugh, the Mokonas reminded me of a scary fanfic I saw a while ago...Mokona x Mokona, and later both Mokonas x every character from the xxxHOLiC/Tsubasa/CCS universe. I really have to stop Googling "worst fanfic ever"...

yeah? Well... it's probably just me... but school suddenly got stressful for some reason... -.-' and yeah, school supplies can be a pain... esp. when you don't know that your AP US History teacher needs you to buy one of those 7th grade composition notebooks... -.-'

*Googling nutritional value of comments* well... I'll try and make an entry without Blogger getting another afternoon snack... ^^;

o.o guess I wouldn't know how to play for an kung fu game either... everything comes with a promotion game these days... -.-'

Mokona x every character is definitely not something I want to read... =_= and yeah... don't google them anymore... because there're too many that exist... -.-'

(Leave a New Comment)