| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Guiding Star~

Thursday, August 14, 2008


ack... I haven't posted more somewhat pointless ramblings in a while... ^^;

well, at least school was busier than I thought...

or it just sucks to go to a new school since you just simply don't know that summerwork existed in that school and you have to do it within the first week of school... -.-'

and missing half of the Olympic at the same time... which is a shame...

but yeah... there was something eventful going on before school started, but my brain isn't functioning properly to recall them -.-'

at least I didn't miss any new manga chapters... though I have no idea what TRC chapter 196 was going on... *is pondering on what happened in the past arc as it has been too long since it started*

well... I'm off to read my History textbook as I'm finally free from AP English homework for one day... and find that Code Geass scan...

um... guess I just wasted an entry with rants... *facepalm*

~~~~
Location: lib.
Mood: bored
Music: it's been a while... -.-'

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Thursday, August 14, 2008 at 4:36:00 PM |

Comments

16 Comments:


Oh my...why would you need a notebook for US History? Notebooks are usually annoying for school. The only class that I've ever needed a notebook for was grade seven science, so I guess they really are those 7th grade composition notebooks...

I wonder if Blogger can eat people who blog, too? It would explain why there are so many people I know who never post...it'd be a good excuse for not posting. "But I couldn't post, honestly! Blogger ate me!"

=_= Yeah...ugh, it seems more like everything bad comes with a promotional game...it's always games based off Disney stuff...

I think I might have read all the really terrible ones already, so I guess I can stop...I'm still trying to recover from that Harry Potter fic. >.<;

I KNOW!!!! And now I need one for English too... -.-' It feels so awkward to right in those large wide-ruled lines... =_= and they're suppose to be journals too... now I'll writing too many journals since I have another journal of my own... this blog... and an LJ =_=

they probably do... since "I couldn't post last week, honestly! Blogger ate me!"

Seconded... they're all Disney-related... bet in like ten years, all we watch is Disney, and all we have to play is Disney... oh boy... I better go collect all my favorite manga series...

oh my, such an effect? I bet stay away from it... and I probably will ... as school keeps me too distracted... -.-'

=_= That reminds me of having to have a "journal" in grade six and seven, but really we just answered "ethical" questions. Seriously, my grade six English teacher repeatedly said that the questions we answered were ethical and challenging. Questions like "If everything was underwater what would you do?" and "Who was your best friend last week?" WTF?

I'm pretty sure I saw my friend do the reverse of that today...that is, I think she ate Blogger. I'm not sure how, but I'm pretty sure I can think of why: Blogger is stupid.

Ugh...imagine how Disney would butcher so many series. Like, imagine if Disney got ahold of a CLAMP series. Any CLAMP series. They'd probably change "xxxHOLiC" to something completely different and retarded...because they wouldn't be able to grasp that the "xxx" is like variables, and the HOLiC is...well, CLAMP probably just thought it sounded nice, but Disney'd think "OMG ALCOHOLICS!!!11!!one!"

-.-' School is doing you a favor, then...that fic was horrifying. Ron = "Diabolo". Hermione = "B'loody Mary Smith." Neville was Dracula, Voldemort's Satan...Draco's just Draco. >.<'

"Who was your best friend last week?" O.O oh wow... I feel like your sixth teacher is probably a fan of gossips... and did she really expect 6th graders to change best friends every week? -.- but yeah... the journal thing is more like a question of the day thing... except instead of writing on indivial papers, you just write them in one retarded notebook... -.-'

"Blogger is stupid"
Seconded... *goes to find evidence*

oh my, I don't even want to think about what Disney will do to xxxHOLiC... nor !Disney Yuuko... *runs away from Disney* or honestly, I don't even want to see Diney doing any manga at all (well... maybe Naruho is fun... -.-') It better that manga is not in NA at all if Disney is doing them... =_=

Really? It's been ages since school has even done me a favor... -.-' but that fic does sound horrible... wow... better stay away from it... though I'd like to know how the author even came up with them... -.-'

Ugh, yeah...those notebooks aren't the most retarded notebooks, though. I think that award goes to the notebooks that were more common in grade two: the ones with dotted lines in between the solid ones. I wonder what the purpose of those dotted lines was, anyway...

Hmm...Exhibit A: Blogger will try to log me out every time I go to a comments page. I'll sign in on the thing underneath the comment box, and Blogger will tell me that the uesr doesn't permit anonymous comments. Which is reasonable for the user, but WTF BLOGGER I WAS SIGNED IN. *facepalm*

I don't think that Disney could do anything more to Naruto...everything terrible has already happened to the dub. It's an annoying series to begin with, so logically they have to make it more annoying with all the "Believe it! Believe it! Believe it!"s and whatnot.

I think the author just inserted herself into her version of the Harry Potter world, but then made everything more "goffik". Ugh, she says "goffik" and "fangs for that" every other paragraph...

oh yeah... those good ole second-graded notebooks with a retarded dotted line in the middle! I remember them now... *facepalm* somehow...I wanna sue its inventor...

...Exhibit B: It takes Blogger approximately 5 minutes to log on a comment page... and erase whatever I typed in the box before that... what the adkgfuw23;djgiop4wj

guess so... well, it's still just ever so popular... =_= I wonder if Naruto is going to dominate the literature world one day... =_=

um... wow? o.o I should refrain myself from going to Fanfiction.Net now and forget about me ever going on there... -.-'

I think I remembered something even WORSE than the dotted line notebooks: the dotted line notebooks where the lines only took up half the page, so that you could draw a picture or something in the top, blank half of the page. >.< I'm glad I haven't seen one of those since kindergarten...

Exhibit C: Blogger thinks that my posts have "bad HTML". Always. Even when I haven't used any tags, or anything that could be mistaken for a tag. =_=

Ugh, I hope not...that would be absolutely terrifying. And imagine if it even went past the normal books and stuff! If that happened, Naruto could be in textbooks, even...T_T

-.-' That might be a good idea, unless you're desperately bored. Then it would be okay, because the scary spelling and grammar can be entertaining sometimes. But still...O_____o

oh my... I'm glad I don't even remember those notebooks anymore... sometimes me and my bad memories can be friends... ^^;

Exhibit D: Blogger probably has a seizure every time I change my layout... and I have a enormous headache instead...

oh my... I don't wanna imagine the day where I flip open my history textbook and a Naruto image appears... =_= nor do I wanna see Naruto on those humongous bust stop ads... *shudder*

yeah... I'll probably go on FF.Net again when I'm bored... it's awesome to kill time there... and there are actually some good humorous fic on there... ^^;

^^; That's true...some things are better left forgotten. ...And certain fanfics are better left repressed. *is in denial that such a terrible fanfic could exist*

Exhibit E: Whenever I write a word with a contraction in a post or comment, Blogger tells me it's spelled wrong. Apparently "couldn't" and "there's" are not words.

I wouldn't want to see Naruto anywhere near a bus...well, maybe I wouldn't mind it if Naruto was under the wheels of the bus, or something...^^'''

^^; Yeah, there are...they just tend to be harder to find than the terrible ones. Like, if you Google "best fanfic ever" you get lots of different results. If you Google "worst fanfic ever"...well, you get My Immortal. =_=

^^" yeah... and some stuff really needs to be forgotten... -.-' *grumbles about embarrassing events in life that ought to be forgotten...including fanfic reading incidents*

Exhibit F: I CAN'T EVEN FRIEND YOU IN ANYWAY LIKE LJ CAN... =_=

lol, yeah, I wouldn't mind if it's under the buses... but anything other than that... I hope that only exist 20 years from now in some remote planet in the Andromeda galaxies... =_=

oh wow... =_= there should be a better way to find good fanfics... -.-' ones that doesn't have yaoi...

^^; I've had way too many moments that require repressing...Each word of My Immortal counts for one repressed memory. Another random repressed memory: One time I accidentally slapped a butterfly, and it fell down, dead. >.< Not the most pleasant childhood experience.

I know! Ugh, it makes me want to shoot Blogger...or ask Haruhi to unleash her powers onto it. The most you can do is put links of the person's blogs up...Exhibit G: If I do an LJ cut type of thing in a post, Blogger assumes it is a typo and not an HTMLish thing. But to Blogger, ">.<" is HTML.

Not even that...because who knows, maybe Haruhi will decide there are aliens there, and the aliens will get pissed off about Naruto...

All the yaoi fics should be put on a separate website...same with all the creepy lolicon ones, and the ones that say "goffic" more than 0 times. >.<

oh my... well, I don't have enough room here to name all of my embarrassing incidents... I just had a bazillion only today... like cutting myself with a binder... [and actually bleeded -.-']... or forgetting people I met in the orientation that was only a week ago... -.-' ugh... me and my stupid memories...

I know... I think I should totally go buy an atomic bomb from the place that develops it and sent it to Bloggerland... =_= and yeah! I've tries the LJ cut on here before... it was like... um, disaster... =_= Exhibit H: ONE USERPIC? what the akshgeig;onkdf... *has a seizure*

bet they will be... well, unless they're characters from Naruto... but then by the time that happens, I'm probably living in CLAMP world or Haurhi world... or Ouran world...

totally seconded... =_= what's with all the creepy lolicon fics?-.-'

btw, do u have an LJ?

How did you cut yourself with a binder? >.< I think I've gotten my hand caught in between the rings of one of those heavy duty four inch binders before...and basically any time I have to staple something at school I also end up stapling my fingers. =_=;;;

*kills Blogger* Is there even anything good about Blogger? Exhibit I: Blogger doesn't let you use strikethrough font in comments. What kind of website is this, where you can't even use strikethrough?

I might be living in a bizarre combination of all those worlds...hmm, how would that work? It would be created by Haruhi, and the schools would all be like Ouran, and each school would have an SOS Brigade and a Host Club...and...*tries to fit Clamp in*...and Yuuko would have a shop there? *fails*

-.-' I'm not sure I want to know. I think I'd rather just pretend that lolicon doesn't exist...

Unfortunately, no. X| I don't know why I chose Blogger when I decided to make a blog, but I did...*sigh* I guess I'm too attached to my current blog to start a new one on LJ, and I'm too lazy to get an LJ and update them both...=_=;

I have no idea... but it's really just something that only myself can achieve ever in human history... -.-' but yeah... I've got my hand caught in between those binders like n times too... I just can't imagine me on those clumsy days... =_=

No idea... oh wait... well, it's easier to make a layout with it... but that's like... it... I KNOW... no strikethroughs... -.-' Exhibit J: UGLY pre-mades... -.-' series, they can be a lot more creative than what they are now... -.-'

Yeah... that'd work... I mean, I'm like totally fine with that world... it's still a lot better than this one... -.-'

great... let's just leave it at that...

I see... yeah, I understand... I barely post much with so many blogs/journals around... -.-'

um wow... I love your desktop... you should totally convert it into a wallpaper...

and um... what in the world was that pic? o__O

=_= Usually when I'm having a clumsy day it ends up worse for the people around me...Once my friend was going to sit down in a chair, and I accidentally pushed it away without realizing she was going to sit in it. >.< She said it was okay, though...but she also asked me if it was possible that she broke her butt. X|

I know! I despise those premade layouts...there's only a few that are bearable. >.< Exhibit K:...exhibit K...K, K...uh...I can't think of an Exhibit K right now. Maybe the fact that Google turns up 9,700,000 results for "Blogger sucks"? *facepalm*

Yeah...but wait, how is anyone supposed to get to that world? It's impossible to ask Haruhi for help, because then she'd probably figure out that she is all powerful and whatnot, and then either kill everyone (aside from the SOS Brigade and co.) or turn into a freakish, annoying Sasaki-clone. *shudder*

Lol, I would do that, but I don't think I have enough stuff on it to do that. -.-' I only have around 100 files on it now...a wallpaper would probably require 150+.

I think that picture was Yuki being drunk, and imagining herself flying in space...? I don't know...it's pretty scary, though. I think I have a picture weirder and more O__o-inducing than that, though...well, probably several. One includes Tsuruya somehow eating a bowl of ramen without ever actually picking it up or eating it...O______o

(Leave a New Comment)