| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Autumn Rain~

Sunday, August 24, 2008


Been kinda busy these days as it's impossible to escape the amount of homework I have... and lack of sleep... and how to ace my next chem test since I totally bombed the first one...

yay, it's raining outside! ^^ *has no idea since when she has a fetish for rain* I need to finish this post and go enjoy the rare summer rain on the deck ...

am addicted to Asian music ... again... it seems like a periodic trend (aha! something chem related in my post... ^^;), I get addicted to it, then move on to something else, and then come back to it... -.-'

well, at least I like what I'm addicted to... sort of...

um... Tsuki-chan? Do you think it's time for a layout update here? I don't really know... but I kinda like my Tsubasa layout a lot... but then at the same time, I want something non-manga related... -.-' Well, I can always come back to this one even though I'll be going from version 8 back to version 7... =_=

*off to do homework... and read stuff...*

~~~~
Location? home
Mood? crappy
Music? 我很想爱他 - Twins

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 11:07:00 AM |

Comments

10 Comments:


Hmm...I dunno about your layout. I think the current one's fine...but you're right, you can always change it back if you want to. Going from 8 back to 7 wouldn't be that weird...What do you think you'd put on the next one?

Yeah...well, unfortunately. It's too long of a wait! >.< Although I guess it could be sort of like a Christmas present to Haruhi fans if it came out in December...still, it's like four months away, and it might even get pushed further because of some other series I don't remember the name of. -.-'''

I think we should just get the whole SOS Brigade to come. ^^; Although I have no idea what they would do to fix Blogger's stupidity...

Yeah...but if she did know, who knows what she might decide to do...She might end up making the universe implode or something. =_=

*joins in the off-topic-ness* o.O What angle was that? Hmm...I just looked at mine from a super weird angle, and it somehow reminded me of a Monopoly board. O____o;

No, I don't live in Toronto...and I actually have no idea how far I am from it. *consults Google Maps* Apparently I am 43.6 km away from wherever Google Maps decided "Toronto, ON" should be. I think it might have actually put the little pointer thing on Lake Ontario...=_= I have a feeling that my memory is the one being totally retarded, because I only remember that you live in the US. >.< I also only remembered what day I start school on just now...=_=;;;

yeah... I guess I'll just go with it... since it'll take me awhile to get all the images ready, code the HTML and make sure Blogger screws up... so in the meantime, the Tsubasa layout stays! XD I haven't really decided what to put on it... though I was thinking about doing a minimalistic layout with really simple images on there... ^^;

I know! it is too long for Christmas to come... what's the other series that's coming in? *googles* wait, I think I heard about it before... darn, my retarded memory... well, let's cross our figures and hope it'll be released around Christmas... or earlier! ^^

I wonder if the entire SOS Brigade works on Blogger would solve the problem... *doubts the case*

hm... o_O I think I kinda leaned my head left right like 85 degrees... and lean rele close to the keyboard too... that's just a rough estimate... I'm too lazy to actually go get some measurements since I'm watching the Olympic closing ceremony... ^^

43.4km... that's not that far from it... is it? *has no sense of direction* and I suck at geography... *fails* yeah, I live in the US... and in a rather small and not so famous state... my place it pretty boring... -.-' I don't know which one of our memories is more retarded... but I think mine probably is... I don't even know how many things I'm suppose to know right now but weren't in my memory... =_= When's the first day of your school? ^^

That would be pretty cool! Ugh, it would also be a nice change from seeing all of my friend's animated neon layouts. *shudder* Some of them are okay, but the others...O_____o

I think...I think the other series started with a K. Or a C. Or I could be completely off. I keep thinking it was Kanon, but it wouldn't have been...well, it might have. I don't know what Kanon is, only the name. =_=;

Maybe if they brang in all the time travellers and the entire esper organization and all the aliens? Tsuruya could try laughing at it, too...

Lol, the Olympics are definitely more interesting than finding angles...ugh, my sister cursed every athlete she saw, though. When someone would dive, she'd say "Oh, that's so awesome!" Then the announcer would say that it was a terrible dive and the diver should be murdered for it. =_=

It's the third...or maybe the fourth...I'm not quite sure right now. ^^; Sometime in early September...*facepalm* I should know this...

yeah, I think I'll just go for it... actually I was think about it today in physics since it was such a boring class... I think I'm probably going to do the primary color theme red-yellow-blue (more like pink-yellow-blue since I hate red)... well... guess I'll see if my mind changes... it's going to take me a long time though... *is getting fried at school by all the tests and homework*

Kanon? I saw it on onemanga once... though I thought the manga isn't that famous at all... *googles*

yeah... sadly the Olympics ended =_= but I really don't get the judges either... though it was kinda more like I can't distinguish between which is a good performance and which is a bad one... -.-'

lol... look it up! ^^

Those colours sound pretty nice! I agree, red is pretty obnoxious. It's tolerable when used sparingly, I guess...but pink is probably a much better replacement. ^^;

I think that the anime is pretty well known...and if not well known, then at least it is obsessed over by its fans. All I remember from the reviews that I read about it is that everyone dies...but not really. =_=

-.-' I think that they were all pretty good, anyway...because you can't really be bad and in the Olympics at the same time. =_=

Apparently I go back on the second. But I also have to go to camp on like the second week of school...stupid Leadership whatnot thing...and they haven't even told us what to pack or anything. >.<

thanks... yeah, I'm gonna go for it... though I'll probably take me a LONG time since I'm kinda failing Chemistry and French right now... and have no idea what's going on in US history... =_= yeah... red is just intolerable to me... though I'm forced to wear red to school... ugh... =_=

rele? ugh... I totally don't wanna watch an anime where everybody died in the end... =_= it's bad enough that I have to endure all the stupid summer reading with everybody dying... not anime too... =_=

yeah... true... that's why I like the olympics too much... though I can never participate... ^^;

a camp at the second week of school? weird... O.O well... have fun with it... what do u do?

=_= That must suck...ugh, if I was in school right now I'd probably be failing French, too. I don't think I know anyone at my school who actually likes French. >.<

Yeah...*sigh* My school play was worse than that. All the characters started out dead...and then they almost died again. =_=

^_^; That's what I was thinking when I was watching them. I saw the one diver person who's like 14, and all I could think of was "What am I doing with my life?" -.-' *sigh*

...I really have no idea. Everyone that goes is supposed to be building "leadership skills". Somehow canoe trips and hiking and that crap build those skills? =_=

ack, I have a test tomorrow! >.< and I just realized that I forgot how to count to twenty! *has a mental breakdown* and I realized that I totally forgot about my book, thank goodness there's an ebook existing somewhere in my room... the technology is just simply awesome! XD

btw, just figured out my layout style... though it look a lot like the last version... ;_; should I tweak it? though I rele like the style... -.-'

oh my, how do the character die AGAIN... o.o

*siiiiiiiiigh* same here... I wonder what did I do in my life... -.-'

o.O um... interesting? well, it sounds fun that "leadership skills" are developped by canoe trips and hiking... guess Bill Gates got that training years ago too... so yeah, have fun! ^^

^^ It really is. Well, except for when it spontaneously decides to stop working. You forgot how to count to twenty in French? Ugh, I wish I could forget. I got it drilled into my head in grade four..and pretty much every year since then. French classes don't change much, here. =_=

It's up to you, I guess. I mean, you can always just change it up a bit if you get tired of the style, and make it a .5 layout or something.

I really have no idea. That's the main plot of some series, though. In Haibane Renmei everyone either is about to die (after being dead), figuring out how they died, figuring out what makes them die the second time, etc...>.<

*sigh* I know all I've done is...actually, I can't even think of anything I've done. I...finished all the levels of swimming lessons? Made a blog? Read all of xxxHOLiC in one night? *siiigh*

^^ I hope I will. But...somehow I doubt it. The majority of the trip is the bus ride there and back, though. It's further than the camp I went to in the summer, so it's probably about a 3.5-4 hour ride there...and the trip is only three days. We really will only have one day to do something, and I bet that no one will want to do anything that day. =_=

ugh... I hate when that happens... *chains of bad techno-related incidents are brought to mind* yep, I was so proud of myself... though now I totally got it engraved in my head since I did have a test today... and actually, I didn't even know it... but at least I was only forgetting ten... and fourteen...

true... well, I'll just go with this one-column style then... since it's much easier... ^^

O.O wow? sounds so odd... well, I don't think I even want to know more about plot... or anything related to that... =_=

*siiigh* I probably don't even know how to swim by now... =_= well, let me see... all I've done was ... um... read 100 chapters of Tsubasa in one night... made a few blogs? ... and learned how to type in an insane manner? =_=

lol... well, my Atlanta trip this saturday sounds even lamer... I get to waste ten hours in a car just to renew my passport... =_= ugh... stupid passport... and not to mention that I got a ton of homework that probably needs like a month to complete... =_= and I'm like failing half of my classes... =_= *fails completely at life*

(Leave a New Comment)