| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Updated: 07.07.08

Monday, July 07, 2008


Finally I got time to work on version 7.o... and I changed the name, droped the "Wind" part mainly because I use it more like a name than a blog title... and "Ouran Chronicle" isn't that bad. And now that I think of it, I borrowed every part of it from one of my favorite manga series... and even the subtitle "Seeking the Elysion Dream" has something borrowed too. -.-'

Well, about the layout, I'm pretty proud of it since I drew the original design on a piece of paper and finished in half a day. ^^ [Guess I CAN work on a layout pretty fast if I KNOW what I'm doing ^^] And with layout of Refelcted Truth, I'm pretty busy these days trying to get Blogger stop screwing up on me... -.-'

As for some description of the layout: Um, obviously it's a TRC layout... and the color theme is black-white-purple. I have no idea why purple, but it just looks nice. ^^ Oh, and if anyone is curious... the text on top of the avatar says: "really, I don't get how Sakura is choosing" ^_~

Alright, guess I'll go revamp some other pages now. ^^

-->> Wind on 07.07.08

~~~~
Current Location: study
Current Mood: bored
Current Music: 祝福 - 张学友

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Monday, July 07, 2008 at 11:09:00 AM |

Comments

4 Comments:


Meh, it's okay...or at least for now it is. Thanks, though. ^^ I'll probably just find a layout somewhere and edit the crap out of it...but then I wouldn't know if I should get rid of the credit for the original site, because the layout would be completely different, but they made the thing I edited it from, but....guh. *is confused* Anyway...Nice layout! It looks good. ^^

Hmm...what art change in FB do you mean? There's deeefinitely a big change when you go from FB to another series, or vice versa...Ugh, if Tokyopop picked up TMOHS it would be completely overadvertised and they'd ruin it...everyone would be all, "You don't TRULY love TMOHS! I loooooved it from the BEGINNING! POSER! POOOOSER!" =_= Still, TokyoPop TMOHS would be better than no TMOHS...I hope. O_o

Yeah, and if any friends ever got mad at each other or disagreed over anything or even AGREED on something, or made a compromise, or made any emotional or verbal contact it would be labelled "Drama". And if anyone EVER swears or gets hurt/hurts someone AND two people show any affection whatsoever, it must be rated OT/16+. =_= =_= =_=

$5?!?!?! *dies* That would be like heaven...hmm, at Chapters I can get manga for $7, which is probably like $5-$6 in the US. Hmm...wait, are there even Chapters in the US? >.< I should know if there are or not...I feel so ignorant now. =_=

Hmm...I can't really think of any good series, only decent or half-decent ones. Azumanga Daioh and Lucky Star are sometimes good...soooooometimes...*cough* Coincidentally, they are basically the exact same series. I've only seen the Lucky Star anime, though...hmm. That one series by the same person as Full Moon, the Alliance thingy...ugh, my memory is broken today. =_=

I just noticed the "Small Editorials" and "Written cleverly" things! They are pretty awesome. ^^''' I probably should have seen those earlier...oh well. ^_^

lol, yeah, I just discovered that I can play around with the comment section while editing the layout... apparently Blogger has this weird section that tells you how to do everything... which is quite complicated...=_=

I did that before... but I was confused abut the credit too, so I just sited that person as "coding reference"... and later even if I only used somebody's code on a small stuff, I still lable them as "coding reference"... don't rele know much about the credit stuff... and thanx, I like this layout too... it feels good to have a big content section instead of sharing it w/ a sidebar...

I don't rele know, but I think I probably didn't read FB for a long time, and the next time I picked up volume 18, the art style was COMPLETELY different from what I remembered... so I got all confused... o.O But yeah, TokyoPop TMOHS is still better than no TMOHS... though I rele can't wait for the second season of the anime, I hope they broadcast out of order again. ^^

=_= I don't even get why they actually bother to rate... well, they rate everything, even fanfic =_=

Chapters? um... haven't heard of it... now I gave up on my bookstores since they can never get new manga series unless I go to the counter and order EVERYTHING... =_= So I just live off the crappy tranlations online... at least I get what they mean...-.-'

Yeah, the Gentleman's Alliance Cross... I think I might read that... and Lucky Star is a manga too? I've only watched like an ep. of the anime... but it seems pretty good... *sigh*, I still wish for more Ouran... but can't help it I guess...

&heart;

(Leave a New Comment)