| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Scent of Rain --

Friday, July 25, 2008


It finally rained! ^_____^ *runs in circles* geez, I've never been this obsessed with rain before... is it because of the summer or something like that?

I have no idea what manga series I should get obsessed with now... *siiiiigh* Like Tsuki-chan said, decent manga series never get updated... though I was suppose to debated between finishing the Twilight series and watching Code Geass... -.-'

Window XP, STOP SCREWING UP EVERY THREE SECONDS! =_= I think I need to get a new OS...

Um... it's one of those which icon looks the best poll... since I can't choose between them even though I made all of them... =_= So --

1).2).3).

Guess I really need to start on my summer reading, though I'll probably never get it finished until like three days before school starts... -.-' Oh well, at least I'll get them done somehow, unlike that Calculus packet I started a month ago... =_=

I shall go fix up my LJ mood theme instead...

~~~~
Current Location: home...
Current Mood: bored
Current Music: One Step at a Time - Jordin Sparks

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Friday, July 25, 2008 at 1:31:00 PM |

Comments

17 Comments:


I know that if I were the person who invented that code I would have jumped off a bridge a long time ago...but that would probably be a terrible suicide attempt because A) there are no bridges near where I live, and B) I can swim. *sweatdrop*

Yeah, maybe...but that doesn't really affect how many views the video will get...considering that most people will just skip the video when they see it's a stupidly labeled one. =_=

Oh god, I just typed in "cats the alphabet" in Google and it all came up with either bad kids stories or ecchi. =_= Seriously, is there a rule stating that there is ecchi and yaoi and whatnot for everything ever? *searches on Tv Tropes* Oh wait, Rule #34. And #36. =_='

Yeah, me too...Where's Asahina-san when you need her? *sigh*

I think I've done that before...hmm, I sort of want to see the Twilight movie, because it is Twilight and also might be good. But at the same time I really don't want to see it because eeeew they have ruined Edward forevvveeeerrrrr. =_='''

lol, I guess that would be a bad suicide attempt for me too... =_= Now that I think of it, I don't actually have a good suicide attempt...

I have no idea how some rele stupid amvs actually such a high viewer number =_=... youtube is probably rele screwed on that... -.-'

lol, I wonder if there's even anything that I can put in Google without getting yaoi or porn... *googling*

I think I still want to see the movie too... I actually like the trailer... [well, other than the fact that all the characters were like the polar opposite then what I imagined... =_=] so guess I'll be dragging my friends to see it when it's out...

Btw, which of the icons on the post looks the best? *is indecisive* -.-'

Yeah, I don't really, either...I mean, I could shoot myself or slit my wrists, but I know that slitting your wrists is a shitty way to attempt suicide because it will take an obscenely long time to try and bleed to death, and I would probably end up forgetting that I was suicidal and put band-aids on my arms. =_= I don't even know how to get a gun so shooting myself is out of the question...I'm too squeamish for most things...I fail at being suicidal, I guess. It's a good thing I'm not suicidal, then. ^^ There is too much manga to read! Too much TMOHS to be watched and speculated over! I have too much failing at life to do to even contemplate contemplating contemplating suicidal contemplating. =_=

I hate AMVs sometimes. Whoever decided that Ouran Host Club goes well with the OC theme song is quite possibly one of the dumbest humans ever.

Hmm...I would suggest Googling something innocent sounding, but according to rule #34;"There's porn of it. No exceptions." And also, rule #36: "If it has ever crossed your mind, there is at least one person out there with a fetish for it." =_='

I think I'll be dragging my friends out to see it, too...or they might drag me out, I don't know. The trailer seemed pretty good except for the character thing, but I don't know if they'll release something that contradicts all Twilightness and that will make me despise the movie forever...

I am the most indecisive person ever, so I will not be much help...I like different things about each one. They're all pretty good, anyway.*fails at being decisive*

lol, same here... there's no way for me to even attempt since I'm still complaining that there're so many manga series that I haven't got a chance to read yet... lol, I bet I'll never get to have an attempt since I don't think I can ever be not obsessed with any manga or anime... ^_~

Ouran with the theme song of OC? =_= wow, that's even worse than that Brittany Spears song someone chose...

lol, love rule #34... so, guess basically whatever I thought of to put into Google search will end up with some yaoi or ecchi... =_=

Yep... guess we'll both be dragged to see it... hopefully, it won't make me hate the series... I still haven't decided whether or not to preorder Breaking Dawn yet...

lol, that makes the two of us... I was going to choose one for my default userpic for LJ... but guess I'll never make the choice =_=... maybe I should flip a coin?

hm... for some reason, I can't post a comment to your newest entry... or is it bc of my computer? *grumbles about XP*

The only time that it would become plausible to be plausible to be plauuusible would be if every series on Onemanga had more chapters updated than Naruto. Or if Naruto dies. *sigh* I just don't get the point of Naruto...

Britney Spears? O.o Oh dear....that is terrifying. How could a Britney Spears song relate to the content of the clips/pictures/whatever? I don't even want to think about that. O_o

Yep, pretty much...I think there's also a rule #39, involving catgirls and dog boys and whatnot...>.< These rules sometimes scare me. A lot.

Hmm, I guess it depends on whether you will have read the first three books before you get the fourth...well, I would do that, anyway. If I hadn't read the first three books and I got the fourth book before I was done with the three, I would end up reading the fourth and being very, very confused. =_='''

A three sided coin? o.O

Hmm, it might be because of XP...oh well, if it doesn't work just try the next entry I write...that last one was obscenely looooooong, anyway. ^^'

Oh my, Naruto is still alive? I thought the story ended tragically with his death years ago... =_= *grumbles*...

Yeah, I don't really know how I managed to watch that Brittany Spears x Ouran amv for five seconds of my life... -.-'

Oh dear, catgirls... =_=

Yeah, chronologically, I actually read the first chapter of Eclipse first since I first got that book from the library... I have no idea how to describe my confused state... ^^'

Yeah... I'll go find a three sides coin... =_= Wait, guess that doesn't work... I'll have to eliminate one first...=_= Is there any three sided thingy that I can throw around with?

Must be the XP... or IE since I was stuck on the library computer yesterday... I don't get why they can't get Firefox instead -.-'

Maybe he "Believe-it!!111one!"ed himself to death...I don't know, I seem to remember hearing people in my school saying that he was hard to kill. ;_; WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE HARD TO KILL??? T_T

I was reading about old memes yesterday because I was super bored, and for some reason I decided to YouTube "so i herd you liek mudkipz." There was a video that was ten minutes of two mudkips going "Mud. Kip. Mud. Kip. Mud. Kip." I watched it, and I'm still not sure why or how. I hate Pokemon more than ever, though.

That was basically my reaction. I'm not sure if catboys are scarier than catgirls, but...neither should exist.

Lol, it will probably make more sense once you read the books in order...although even then it might not. Sometimes Twilight does not make much sense. =_=

I was about to say "make a triangular prism out of paper" but that wouldn't work. I guess you could use a die and make each icon have two numbers? But that wouldn't really work that well...If you wad a flat bottomed dome that had a dividing line through the top, it might work, but...=_=

Yeah, really...ugh, I hate IE. I can't believe it took them THIS LONG to figure out that tabs were good. And then they have to go and "explain" tabbed browsing on every new page...honestly, it's like they think everyone is brain dead or something...

I don't rele know why he's that hard to kill, perhaps every villain on that series is either too retarded or purposely failed at killing him? =_=

ugh, Pokemon... thankfully I no longer watch that show...

agreeed, neither should exist... who created them anyway... I think they show go get their eyes examined by a doctor... *called House*

lol, rarely books make complete sense, I wonder why...

I KNOW, I was so annoyed by IE 7 with their tab instruction that I uninstalled it the day I installed it...

Maybe both...I have a sneaking suspicion that the closer you are to Naruto the more brain cells you lose. So, if you were fighting with Naruto you'd need to be close, and since you would be losing brain cells you'd soon stoop to his level. =_=

I never really liked Pokemon, but for some reason my family thought I did and so now there's a giant stuffed Pikachu in my room that I got when I was five. -.-'

House might not even be able to assess the amount of fail possessed by that person. It's hard to comprehend in the first place, but diagnosing that person would probably be the season's main story arc. House would definitely get cancelled after that. T_T'''

Yeah...well, nothing really will always make sense, let alone people, who NEVER make sense, so it's unlikely that something written by a person would make that much sense. Unless it was a non fiction book, then it might make more sense...but the majority of non fiction books (well, the ones in my library) are about lizards and tiger attacks and whatnot, and therefore pretty boring. (O.o Did I just call tiger attacks boring? See what I mean? NO ONE MAKES SENSE EVER, and I am a prime example of that. ^^; =_=)

UGH, I just got back from my neighbor's house, and she kept going on about how A) American Idol was rigged so that David Archuleta wouldn't win because there's a conspiracy against him and my neighbor because she and him will be married because she's Canadian despite least of all mewhat she believes (yeah, she's a living example of my point from the previous paragraph ^^), and B) Mozilla Firefox sucks, and is stupid, and isn't even actually the internet because it doesn't even say Internet in it, and it has restrictions, and you can't use Google on it...O.o Maybe she has been around Naruto for too long, losing too many brain cells...

Naruto sure has a cool power then... man, I wish I can get people lost brain cells too... =_=

Neither did I... and for some reason, I keep getting Pokemon merchandises out of no where... say I was just wearing this shirt with Pikachu on there that was some random present... [I think the person gave it to me for independence day... -.-']

Man... that'd definitely suck... I don't want House get canceled for that stupid reason...

lol... I guess I second that... I make no sense whatsoever most of the time... -.-' neither does my family... or people in my city... or... like everyone... =_=

I'm very amused at your neighbor... I think she should go on some reality shows because she seems to have some nice opinions... =_= But yeah... I don't think she's the only one who was going to marry David Archuleta... ^^;

Yeah, that'd be awesome...it'd be better if those brain cells were added to the ones you already had, though. Clearly Naruto's power lacks that part. =_=

O.o Getting Pokemon merchandise is weird enough, but...how does Pokemon go along with independence day? o.O

*sigh* I don't want House to get canceled for any reason at all. Well, unless the show reeaaally starts to suck, or if House requires a new team every season, or if they kill off House or another main character or something...then it might be somewhat acceptable. -.-' As long as none of that happens, House should be okay.

So...hmm...actual people make no sense. Fictional people make no sense. Fictional but "based on a true story" people make no sense. WHO MAKES SENSE? *facepalm*

I know, like everyone in the history of everything (except for the majority of guys, but even then...) wanted to marry David Archuleta, or go out with him, or be his friend, or somehow know him. But she was obsessed with him to an unhealthy extent...Anyway, yeah, she would be pretty entertaining if she went on TV. She's pretty entertaining in real life, too...but at least she's nice and whatnot. ^^'

lol, guess so... guess our ever-so-popular mighty Naruto has his flaws... ^^;

I have no idea... I don't even know why I'm getting independence day gifts... -.-' Apparently, that person gave out independence day gifts for some reason... and they're Pokemon merchandises... I think she might be a Pokemon salesperson... -.-'

lol, yep, same theory with House ^^... but still, it's like the only show that I'm obsessed with like this besides manga... -.-'

I seriously think nothing in this world makes sense... they should re-define "sense"=_=

wow... he sure sounds like a magnet... too bad I wasn't attracted... am kinda amused at how it feels like... and yeah, your neighbor could be pretty interesting on TV...

oh... and about your layout, are you going to try customized ones again? I actually like the green one... well, before it messed up...^^;

The only decent Naruto-related thing I can think of is Naruto: The Abridged Series, where Sasuke's nemesis is a log. And Gaara is Gaara....of the funk. o.O

It would suck to have to be a pokemon salesperson. Imagine what you would have to say if you were going door to door...

Hmm...I obsess over House (the show, not the person, EW EW EW fanfics are scarring o.O), but it's not the only one I obsess over. I obsessed over the Death Note anime, but that was because I couldn't buy more manga. =_=

What would the new definition be? ...What would the current definition be? ^^'

He really is like a magnet...or at least to some people. I wasn't attracted, either. I didn't really watch American Idol past the auditions, though. Hmm, I wonder what TV shows she would go on?

I liked the green one, too...*sigh* I don't know if I'll try one again...I don't think I will anytime soon. I can't think of what could have messed it up, though. The only things I did differently than my friends who were using those type of layouts at the same time as me was that I got rid of this thing at the top that was an ad for Pyzam, because it was ugly. Hmm, and I widened the columns and switched them around...*ponders*

the nemesis was a log? lol... that's amusing...

yeah, I don't really want to imagine how the conversation would carry on... hopefully, I won't find a Pokeman salesperson in front of my door...

I'm obsessed over... too many things... -.-' but oddly enough, House is the only TV show that I'm obsessed with... is the Death Note anime good? I've heard plenty of friends commending it to me...

I have no idea what's the current definition of sense... ^^; *googling*

I only watch like the last 3 episodes of American Idol every season... since I like the costumes and lighting of the stage... -.-' kinda odd... um... I don't really know, maybe some talent reality show? o.o

Um... I'm not really good at tweaking pre-mades... so I always start from scratch... oh yeah, I recall that ugly bar Pyzam put on there... well, if you ever change your mind about changing the layout, I'll try my best to help! ^^

Yeah...hmm, and even Naruto is annoyed when he says "Believe it." Really, why do English dubs dumb everything down? >.<

I think I would close the door in their face, before asking if I like mudkips or something. =_=

The death note anime is actually pretty good. At some points, it's a little...weird, but what would you expect from a show about killer notebooks? -.-' Also, it's pretty violent...but again, what would you expect from a show about killer notebooks?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sense I was going to copy and paste a definition, but the first entry had 25 definitions, so there's no way that's happening. That would make the comment at least three feet long. =_=

Hmm, maybe she'd go on Survivor or something...and get voted off first. =_= I usually only watch the first episodes of reality shows, where they show all the crazy people who get mad when they remember how they suck, and the last few episodes. The middle stuff is usually boring...even though it's the majority of the show. =_=;;;

Lol, thanks! I doubt I'll be doing that anytime soon, though...especially since right now I am trying to read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse, before my copy of Breaking Dawn comes on August 2. o.O...and plus, I just bought 2 more volumes of Death Note. I'll probably be able to read all of it, but I won't have time for eating or sleeping or exhaling, let alone layout-making. =_='''

Nice new TMOHS icon! ^___^ Is that from the light novels or the manga?

*siiiiigh* I have long gave up on English dubs... they seemed never got over their retardation moments...

I don't think I even want to open the door for them... =_=

lol, yeah, guess I can't really expect much from a killer notebook series... well, maybe I'll try and get addicted to it after I finish the Twilight series...

*gulp*I don't really want to read all the definitions... oh well, I'll have to see what's really going on... *off to read*

seconded, only the beginning and ending of reality shows are good to watch... I tend to skip the middle all the time... it's kinda boring... -.-'

Well, good luck with your reading! ^^; I should go figure out mine too... *still hasn't started on her summer reading...* I don't plan to change mine either... layout-making is kinda a torture sometimes... =_=

(Leave a New Comment)