| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Memories of One Night

Tuesday, July 01, 2008


Um... this sure is one lazy summer... am sitting in the library again, and terribly bored. Though I did discover that the best thing to do in a library when you are bored is to look around and see what other people are doing, seriously, you can never know... And that kid whose name I don't remember even though I'm suppose to remember is watching Yu-Gi-Oh again... for three and half hours now, no kidding... That was such an old show... was it even originated from Japan? I don't even remember... oh well... and everybody is like lurking around on Youtube... maybe we should starting making Youtube the official world website or something like that... =_=

Um... Here's a letter that I decided to write:

====
Dear Chi: [Chii? um... should I type in Hiragana instead?]

I assume that you have read the letter send to you by Tsuki-chan around 17 hours prior to the time I'm typing this. And I would like to second her request for you on the speech and clothing problems. It would be much better, and then my 12 years-olds cousin can finally read the -cough- interesting -cough- tale that she has been bugging me nonstop.

And honestly Chii, um, can you at least let Freya out once in a while? I bet poor Freya is just stuck in there everyday desperate to tell everybody who you are, what you are, what's your history, etc. So please, just let her out sometimes so wait to have to wait for the not-so-bright Hideki going around town searching for something about whatever you are... and it's take us like 3 seconds to figure out that you are a chobit...

Um... one more thing, um... do you mind to tell Sumomo to shut up sometimes? I mean, she does dress cute and everything... but um, morning exercise? Thanks, great, but no.

Regards... [in some way?],
Wind

P.S. Do you mind asking Minoru how many rooms are there in that mansion?
====


Holy! Hana-Kimi was made into a Taiwanese drama?????/ And it stars Ella from S.H.E.? *dies* Need to go to YesAsia and buy the entire set... Apparently, the main guy is from Fahrenheit... um... I should go find some of their album... but yeah, he and Ella look good together... well, maybe I should pick up Hana Kimi instead of waiting for those new manga chapters that never come... like -cough- Ouran -cough-...

Didn't do much PSing these days... since I was busy making a layout for Delayed Climax... and this is an avatar I missed somehow when I was posting these past few days... oh well... but I liked how CLAMP usually draw xxxHOLiC and Tsubasa characters together... ^^ And everybody was paired up oddly together... but they look so good together... well, just me! ^^

Um... need to watch Hana Kimi! *fangirls*

~~~~
Current Location: somewhere with the fast internet
Current Mood: hyper
Current Music: Hana Kimi opening

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 at 10:59:00 AM |

Comments

13 Comments:


That's just weird. O_o I remember being shown around the fields and track and stuff in grade one, because all the kindergartners had to stay in this little pen-type thing with maybe one tree and no grass. >.< they kept calling the bigger fields the "big kid play place." i was wondering how stupid they were, and i was FIVE. honestly....

That's what I would do. TMOHS cures all anger and confusion at ill-suited titles. I can just picture myself asking my friends to rate something on a scale of 7th Period is a Secret to 10...lol, they'd be so confused.

I just came up with the best idea ever! A breakfast shrine! The lucky charms could be little bags filled with Lucky Charms cereal...even though it is totally gross and no one eats the cereal, only the 'marshmallows'.

Yeah...the second gas becomes a reasonable price, I am going to leave for Japan....*sigh*, my friend once suggested I drive to Japan. =_=

Fluff shouldn't have been invented. Whoever invented it should die in a corner...but fluff is probably pretty old so they're most likely dead already. Crap. Ugh, all fluff should just be excecuted...

Oh, and also lol to your letter to Chi.

...Chii? Chi? WHO KNOWS? In most anime fansubs it's "Chii", but in the Tokyopop translations it's Chi...'~'

It would be so awesome if Freya could come out and remind Hideki that he's an idiot. Although if that had happened the manga would probably only be three volumes long...there's so much of Hideki being confused. =_=

"big kid play place" sounds so familiar, I bet I was told that a million times when I was small... =_=

Yep. TMOHS and Ouran are like the two best cure in history ever made, it's even better than depression pills.. maybe I should tell the doctors to stop prescript pills and give them a DVD of TMOHS instead.

Nice... breakfast shrine.. will, any shrine would be good these days... and yeah I don't rele eat lucky charm cereal...

Driving to Japan? o.O Um... I'll suggest you to "drive" an airplane instead... it'd be fun though... driving an airlplane...

Yeah... I think the world would be super duper awesome if fluff didn't exist...

I think in the manga it was Chi, and in the anime, somehow it became Chii... Freya would totally shorten the manga if she became outspoken... lol...

Ugh, I was told so many things when I was little...once I was at a park with my mom, and we walked past a petting zoo. I was about to ask if I could feed a goat or something, and she said that the animals would kill me. =_= Even when I was four years old, I was like, "That's bull." (Well, maybe more like "You're a liar! *is a grumpy child*

Yeah, that'd be a good cure...although probably more addictive than pills. Definitely more expensive...

Lucky charms are pretty gross. Hmm...a candy shrine would be pretty cool. Especially if you could just walk up to it and take a gummy worm or something. ^^

Yeah, driving an airplane would be fun...well, if I knew how to. Otherwise I would be having more "OMG GOING TO DIE" moments.

Fluff shouldn't exist. Earwigs shouldn't either...*shudder* I keep finding them everywhere. O_o I go to my friend's house, there are earwigs there. I walk into my bathroom and there are like 7000 earwigs hanging around. (Okay, one. but IT SHOULDN'T BE THERE.)

*sigh*, so many series would be one volume long if the outspoken characters said anything much. ...that doesn't sound like it makes much sense. oh well, manga doesn't have to make sense...

Same here... I don't even know how many times I've been lied to... oh well... since I can't even remember my childhood much... though I did remember that I was one optimistic child, but now I'm just a grumpy person... well, more like bored all the time...

lol, yeah, definitely more addictive and expensive... but then there would be a LOT more manga and anime out there *dreams*

a candy shrine would be awesome, I'd be visiting there 24/7... for some reason, gummy worm is really addicting...

I wonder who's the genius that invented earwigs... *googling*... they should spend their time reading TMOHS instead...

yep... sometimes I get tired of characters spending endless chapters going in circles trying to figure out something that's so easy... well... it's manga, and it's addicting for some unknown reason... ^_^

Lol, I'm always bored, too. I was bored all the time when I was a kid, though....I think that for maybe the first six months of kindergarten I was optimistic, but after that there was no chance of positive thinking. Hmm, my kindergarten was split up into AM and PM. I remember I liked being in PM because I could have breakfast and lunch at home...for some reason that made me happy. O_o I was an odd child, I guess.

*sigh* That would be the best...I would be happy to be depressed in that world. ...but then I wouldn't be depressed. But then I would be depressed about having less manga...but then I would get more manga and be happy but then they would stop my prescription...Lol, they'd probably prescribe the most ridiculously happy manga series to people. Like Kamichama Karin, or Pixie Pop...O_o Pixie Pop is reaaaally weird, though.

Gummy worms are so addictive. I like the sour versions more, though. I have an odd tolerance to sour things. I've given my friend a Sweetarts Shocker and they've rolled on the floor because they thought it was so sour (although that could just be because they are weird), and then I ate one and just sort of went "Meh, whatever." =_='

Yes, they should...hmm, then earwigs might wear little yellow hairbands so the creator could show their appreciation for TMOHS...O_o I have a feeling that wouldn't make earwigs any more pleasant.

Yeah, manga is like a drug, even if the series is really bad...although the going in circles stuff doesn't only happen in manga. Imagine if House would just slap Wilson once in a while, and maybe tell him how he's sort of dumb and oblivious to everything ever. (Wilson, I mean.)

I bet I was an odd child too... and I preferred to eat lunch and breakfast at home too ^_^

Pixie Pop is one weird manga... transforming because of drinks... o.O But there're so many odd manga these days... and I seem to have to luck to read them... =_=

I lov the sour version too! ... and sour things too... well, I'm the only one in my house who love sour things, so if there's anything too sour in the fridge, it's mine ^_^... which is a good deal

... yeah, House goes around in circles a lot too... well, lots of shows goes around in circles... how did circles get invented anyway... o.o

*sigh*, eating lunch at home was the best. Now I always have to eat lunch at school...They make us sit on the gym floor to eat! They have perfectly good chairs and tables. They could also just let us eat in our classrooms, like any sane school. But noooo, it has to be the gym floor. T_T

Yeah, I seem to be like a magnet for weird manga series...usually the series are at least decent, though. Have you heard of Hare + Guu? It is very insane. I haven't read the manga, I've only seen the anime...but it is completely weird. ^^

Yeah, usually that's the deal in my house...although sometimes my sister steals any and all food in my house. Once I made toast or something, and I left to get a book or something so that I could read while I ate (^^'''), and I came back and she was about to eat my toast. I just asked her if she could leave it because it was mine, but in my head I was like, "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY TOAST, B!" ...^^

Hm....well, probably circles were invented when one day some ancient person made a square out of rock or something, but people kept getting stabbed on its corners so the person decided to round the corners but then they got carried away. ^^'

lol, our school is the opposite... we are allowed to eat lunch anywhere at school... and the cafeteria is dubbed as our "dungeon" ... so nobody eats there... well, my friends and I eat in the hallway where it's always sunny ^^

I wonder which of us is the bigger magnet for weird manga... I'm reading a series called WANTED... it's decent enough... but a bit weird o.o

lol, I'm kinda glad that I'm an only child... but I still wish for a twin sometimes... for some odd reason... -.-'

... and lovely explanation of the invention of circle... it should be copied to the new encyclopedia ^^

*sigh* You're so lucky...your lunch is probably longer than my school's lunch, too. They're cutting it back so that it's only 50 minutes...>.<

Hmm...you're probably the bigger magnet, or at least for the moment...My internet is too slow to go on Onemanga and I'm too broke to buy manga, so I'm just rereading the series I own right now. =_=

Hmm...sometimes I think I'd rather have a twin. I mean, if you're going to have a sibling it might as well be the more interesting and uncommon type, right? Although having an older sister has its advantages...If I go with her to Blockbuster I can rent movies that my mom would freak out over. Sometimes my mom is reluctant to tolerate all the manga and anime I have...I think she thinks it's all X-rated. =_= She is very mistaken...

^^ We should make an encyclopedia and then publish it and sell it on Ebay or Amazon for some ridiculous price, like four million dollars or a very shiny penny plus shipping and handling. ^^

ONLY 50 minutes? That's awesome... at my old school we have an hour.... which is so awesome... but the new school I'm going to probably only give us thirty minutes or less... T_T I bet I can just take out my lunch,and then the end of lunch bell will ring... =_=

lol... I admit that I'm the bigger magnet... it seems that all the manga I stumbled on recently are just plain weird... now I actually wish for a new addictive manga series... and apparently, Yuu Watase's Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaden is still alive... surprise surprise...

Yeah... having a sib. sure has its own advantages... ur mom think manga and anime are x rated? o.o wow... that's the best thing I've heard so far....

Yeah... a shiny penny sure sounds like the better deal... I'll take it ^^ well, if I can make an encyclopedia...

*sigh* I miss being in my elementary school....at one point we had THREE recesses. Then they changed it to two...oh well, that's still better. Ugh, there was one weird child that went on "strike" to get three recesses back..."recess strike". Really. >.<

After about a chapter and a half of Fushigi Yugi I discovered that there are rarely new chapters, so I gave up on it. *sigh*, it seems like so many series are deciding to release chapters really slooooowly. =_=

I don't even know why she thinks it's x rated, really...maybe because she sees the age ratings on the back? I only realized recently that you're actually supposed to follow those ratings, anyway...I was buying manga for older teens when I was 11...O_o That's probably not good.

It would probably cost much more than a shiny penny to bind and publish a book... It'd probably cost much more than a shiny penny to take some computer paper and staple it together in a vaguely book-like shape, too. T_T

a recess strike? o.o nice... I think we're still on a strike to get rid of our uniform system, A.K.A. standard school attire... for a year now -.-'

yeah... I don't really know what happened to the mangakas that took them a decade to just release one new chapter... =_= I still prefer ongoing series though... it annoys me that completed series always end at the wrong place...

I never followed the ratings on the back... though I do look at them [-cough- after I finished the whole series -cough-], well, I don't really get how they rate them anyway... -.-'

True, T_T... but maybe we should try e-version? lol... or maybe we should go with the 4 billion deal and plus 1 shiny penny for free delivery and handling... ^^

(Leave a New Comment)