| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

A Lovely Rain --

Monday, July 07, 2008


Well, It rained finally [though I don't get why we have the AC on when outside is so chilly...]

And I finally got version 7.0 on here [without a mistake this time, and without looking at other layouts to figure out what went wrong on some random section and finding out the problem to be some other completely un-related question...]

And I got my haircut [though now I look like Kit Kitteridge from that new American Girl movie...]

So, I'm pretty satisfied, if my internet will stop striking right now...

---------------------------------------------

Um, I wish I can actually finish my stories that I left a bunch of people hanging there waiting... but somehow, I just don't have the urge to sit down and finish a chapter in one-shot... and now to even mention any of my old fanfics, ah... guess I gave up on it a while ago... but I'm just simply not as obsessed like before anymore...

I wish I can read my own handwriting sometimes.... so I wrote something in the middle of having the strangest dream ever... And apparently, it seemed like a memorable dream that I actually bothered to write something down... except I can't read it. Maybe I should go and scan that paper and put it up here and see if anyone can figure out what in the world I scribbled down... *sigh*

... and Tsukiko-chan, I feel sorry for you that the kid next to you ruined that movie for you since he won't shut up... though that reminded me of the time I felt asleep during a horror movie because the people in front of me won't shut up about some random handbag they saw on eBay... -.-' They had to talk about it during a horror movie, well, I wasn't fond of horror movies anyway...

I was wondering, what do people who are not even aware of anime and manga do everyday? I know one that's obsessed with Asian music [though she was once an avid anime/manga obsessed ;_;], one that's obsessed with TV drama, and some obsessed with HSM? o.O ... k...

I owed to be checking my Chinese blog... though I don't even think I'm Chinese-literate anymore... T_T

And a friend said a bunch of French to me yesterday... and the only word I caught was a "ne...pas"... ;_; What was she saying anyway...

Off to read xxxHOLiC 159-160... finally...

~~~~
Current Location: study
Current Mood: gloomy
Current Music: 菊花台 - 周杰伦 [Ignore the part where I said I was Chinese-illterate... still capable... -.-']

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Monday, July 07, 2008 at 3:27:00 PM |

Comments

6 Comments:


Hmm...is it a good thing that you have Kit Kittredge hair? Or is it bad? Or does it really not matter? Lol, I'd fall asleep at a horror movie, too. I fell asleep when my sister and her friends watched The Ring and The Grudge, etc...they talked about how some guy they saw on the street was apparently very hot. =_= Hmm, yeah, what do non-anime/manga-obsessed people do?

Hmm...what section is that? I'm sort of scared to randomly play around on Blogger...the last time I did my blog ended up being translated to Sanskrit or something, and it took me a week to get it back to normal. >.<

Yeah, I'll probably just make a little section for credits. That's much easier than having a giant "GO TO PYCZO BECAUSE THEIR LAYOUTS SUCK BUT THE CODING'S DECENT" bar at the top of my blog. =_=

Yeah, that sort of thing happened to me, too. The art changed gradually, and you get used to it when you're reading it in order, but if you don't...O_o Yeah, I totally am in love with the anachronological order thing. I read somewhere that the second season was coming out this summer...and this spring...and winter 2007. O_o I hope the summer 2008 thing is true, I can't wait much longer...right now the emails me and my friend send to each other are basically "Is the second season out yet? Why not? *dies from lack of Haruhi*" over and over again, but with different wording. >_<

Why do they even rate fanfic? 90% of it's going to be yaoi anyway...

*GASP* You don't have Chapters? Chapters is the best...almost all of them have a Starbucks or Second Cup inside, so it also always smells like good coffee...and whenever I order manga and anime and other stuff from chapters.ca it comes super-fast. I ordered 3 out of 4 TMOHS dvds from Chapters. They all came at least four days early. ...wait, I checked, apparently it's only in Canada. That sucks...they should be everywhere. T_T

Yeah, if only there was like a Fountain of Host Club somewhere...it would be a giant statue of the Host Club, and there would be a hole in the top and volumes of manga would spew out. Fangirls would gather from around the world...*dreams* The manga would be free....

I don't even know whether it's good or not that I have the Kit Kitteridge hair...I guess I wasn't really expecting it turning out like that... People tend to talk about random things during a horror movie.. o.o And maybe I should go out and interview those people who doesn't have anime/manga in their world... must be a sad life...

Um... I have no idea what section it would be since I'm using the classic template... apparently you have to tweak it on the HTML section... Blogger is so weird... and it screws up so often too... oh, I found out that apparently our pages have invalid xHTML... and most of the mistakes are made by Blogger... =_=
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Frandomanimeblog.blogspot.com%2F&charset=(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0

Yeah, I haven't read any of the new FB volumes yet since I just can't overcome the shock that the art style has completely changed in my head since I didn't read any FB for a while... I think the new TMOHS is coming... but don't know when, since there's only rumors out there... not real facts... T_T I wish I can read Japanese... or I know some producers in Japan that can tell me stuff...

Well, apparently there're people who write about yaoi sex so they have rate stuff... =_=

T_T Guess we don't have Chapters here... and the bookstores here are not rele reliable... since they can even screw up my AP review book =_=

"Fountain of Host Club", where are you? *dreams then go on a world search trip*... I wish there's something like that in real life... *sigh*

What would those people do with their spare time? Maybe that's why so many people get addicted to drugs...they don't know what to do with all their free time that could otherwise be spent fangirling over characters and obsessively watching fansubs on YouTube.

*sigh* Well, at least Blogger is free, right? And it works okay sometimes, it's just that when it does mess up, it REALLLLLY messes up.

Yeah, I wish I could read Japanese...I can read Japanese words written in English letters, though...what's it called again? Romaji? I can never remember...*sigh* I really should buy some language learning software for Japanese...I had some but you had to speak into a microphone so it could analyze your accent or whatever, and I never wanted to speak into it, I always got sort of embarrased....yeah, that's weird. =_=

Ugh, what makes yaoi appeal to people? I own one yaoi series, because my sister forced me to read it. T_T She said that it was really good, and that it was more about the characters and how they have a band then how they are gay. *sigh*...it was Gravitation. Gravitation's another one of those series where the art changes. Shuichi (one of the gay ones) slowly looks more and more feminine as the series progresses...

They screwed up a textbook/review thing? Really? Wow. *sigh*, that sounds like my school. Half the time we have textbooks for the wrong grade in our classroom. And sometimes the wrong subject, too. >.<

Yeah, that would be the best. Like if there was a real SOS-Brigade...*dreams* I would pay for plane tickets to Japan and also Japanese lessons and whatnot if I could join the SOS-Brigade. ...wow, I think this is a sign of TMOHS deprivation: going totally insane. I need the second seasoooooonnnnnnn.

Probably...except manga and anime are way better than drugs... =_= maybe instead of teaching people to quit drug, they should start showing anime series...

Yeah... that's the only good thing about blogger is that it's free... and it allows layout changes... unlike LJ =_=

I'm romaji-illiterate T_T except some basic phrases I learned from fanfics... but I can read some Kanji... only because I can speak Chinese *sigh*... need to learn... yeah, I hate those programs w/ the microphone thing too... it's so weird saying a random word to a machine for like a bazillion times... =_=

No idea why yaoi appeal to people... I remembered trying to read it by reading CLAMP's Tokyo Babylon... ugh... bad memory... and people actually squeal over it... o.O

Yeah... they gave me the wrong book... it's suppose to be Human Geography, and they gave me Euro History =_= Wow... ur school screw up w/ grades too... =_= our school can never get textbooks on tine... and they're always ancient...

I know! I would do anything to get into SOS Brigade... or just the manga world... I need to go look up info about the second season... can't wait either... *whines*

Yeah, that'd be pretty awesome...but then the movie RENT would basically consist of people watching anime, and my friend would be devastated because she is obsessed with it.

That's true...although LJ gets a lot of points for having Frank the goat. Frank is the best. Blogger needs a mascot!

Yeah, it is weird...and half the time my crappy microphone doesn't pick up my voice. When I used the software, I would have to scream at it, so if you were on a different floor you could hear me screaming "ITADAKIMASU! ITADAKIMASUUUUU!" at my computer. =_=

Ew, Tokyo Bablyon was pretty stupid. Hmm...Maybe I would read a yaoi series IF it revolved around the plot and characters and not how "OMG THEY ARE GAY LET'S SEE THEM BE GAY TOGETHER!" Although that wouldn't be yaoi so much as a normal series that just so happened to have two gay characters in it. =_= So yaoi is hopeless, then....not to mention pointless.

Our textbooks are always ancient, too. Half of them are from the nineties or possibly even eighties, so they're both gross and outdated. At least our Science books are relatively new...but they still list Pluto as a planet. >.< And I think I've already posted about the messed up picture from my History textbook...the one with the breadstick beating. O_o

*siiiiiigh* I just realized that even after the season airs it's gonna take a month for any decent fansubs to come out on YouTube...*sigh* And there's always Wikipedia for episode info and whatnot, but it can never be completely trusted...T_T T_T T_T

lol, people watching anime in RENT, that sounds interesting... Well for some reason, half of my school were obsessed with that movie... [or else they won't force my Wellness teacher to play it just because AIDS were mentioned... and I only got to watch it bc of that... though I fell asleep during some parts... oh well]

Yeah, Blogger needs a mascot, definitely ^^ And I think bc LJ had the Friends and Community thingy going on...

My microphone isn't any better... I remember trying to record something into the computer one time... and ended yelling the lines like 5 lines... and it still didn't get it right... =_= my mom thought I went crazy that day... maybe I did... -.-'

I didn't even finish Tokyo Babylon... gave up on it after 3 volumes...then I read the spoilers on Wikipedia, and apparently it's not even a good ending... =_= I'll always remain on the list of "Those who don't understand Yaoi at all, no, not a bit" -.-'

Yeah, I saw that breadstick beating pic... lol, I didn't even read half of all my textbooks last year... there's not really a point doing so though... and since half of them were also falling apart... apparently, one of my literature textbook was published in 1984... =_=

*dies*I didn't even think of that part... I think we can probably get the second season raws pretty soon... but I don't understand even a bit of verbal Japanese... =_= I just managed to read a bit over the months... *dies... again* man, now I really need to take Japanese lessons... or! buy a translator or something... I wish mangakas can start publishing manga in English and Japanese.... =_= [well... that sounds kinda impossible *sigh*]

(Leave a New Comment)