| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

It Ends Tonight?

Sunday, July 20, 2008


Guess it's been awhile since I last posted... but summer is just plain boring, and lame since I'm bored all the time... yet I have absolutely zero desire to let it go... *siiiiiiiiigh* About 20 days till summer ends, then who knows what will happen to me... I wish for a dreamgazer, or the ability to dreamgaze... is that even a word?

Still obsessed with ... X/1999. I don't really get it, but it took me forever to get into the series, and now I'm into it, I can't seem to get out. Ok, sounds like the crazy ability of CLAMP... Need to go collect artworks... and order that Infinity artbook...

Guess I've forgot about my original stories for the past weeks... well, I've been trying to finish my 30_Memories commitment... yet so far, there's only 2/30 done... and I still need to go bug someone to proofread them for me... =_= well, here the link anyhow...

(All About Yuuko Ichihara... and Clow Reed, A.K.A. the creep...)

I was bored to the point that I read Instant Teens while waiting at the library for my ride... =_= sadly, there's no "recurring-character-that-keeps-appearing-in-Fukushima-Haruka's-manga"... T_T I thought it'd be there for sure... wait, that billionaire kid in volume 2 kinda shared some similarities... well, he's a minor character though... *siiiiiiiiiigh*

A random meme snagged from LJ:

PICK A FANDOM AND I'LL TELL YOU...
1. The first character I fell in love with.

2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now.

3. The character everyone else loves that I don't.

4. The character I love that everyone else hates.

5. The character I used to love but don't any longer.

6. The character I would shag anytime.

7. The character I'd want to be like.

8. The character I'd slap.

9. A pairing that I love.

10. A pairing that I hate.


... need to go start on my summer reading...

~~~~
Current Location: home...
Current Mood: bored
Current Music: It Ends Tonight - All-American Rejects

Labels: , , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Sunday, July 20, 2008 at 11:06:00 AM |

Comments

10 Comments:


They're not even in alphabetical order? If that was in the places of my library that I actually wanted to get books from I would kill myself. Ugh, the bookstore I went to yesterday was like that...At first I thought that maybe the books were organized in alphabetical order for the author's name...but that didn't work, so I guessed that maybe it was the titles...but it wasn't either. =_= I spent a million years trying to find each book. =_= And I ended up spending all my money on books. T_T *facepalm*

*sigh* Spam makes me sad for message boards...everything makes me sad for forums and message boards. I was on Google looking for decent Kyonko fanart, and on this one board all I could find was gross ecchi. O_o That and a whole bunch of lolicons saying "DFC DFC!" after every picture...*sigh*

Hmm...naming images...I guess you could always try to describe the picture? I just make some random crap up, usually. ^^; For some reason Linux deleted the pictures I had named with numbers...T_T

Yeah, Onemanga has TMOHS. The translations are terrible, but what else is expected of Onemanga? -.-'

Nope, they weren't... and I had to find some specific titles for the library [since I volunteered there]... it took me half an hour to find 2 book =_=... it was torture... I have no idea how bookstores organize their books... but I can never find the books I need, so I just go to the front desk and ask them to hold it for me... =_=

Google can never give me the image I asked... and then it always gives me something that make me get completely off track... I can never remember what I intended to search -.-'... and yeah ecchi is like everywhere on the internet...

I ended up simply put the series of the image and the character in them for the name -.-' ... but even if I name them like that, I still lose my images all the time... well, I do have too many images on my hard drive...

Well, onemanga is just for me to look at the scans most of the time... but I actually read stories on there when I'm bored out of my mind... like recently...

Hmm...I thought I already posted my comment on here...weird...meh, oh well. ^^' If I already posted a comment somewhere in the wrong place, and it sounds eerily similar to this, ignore it. =_='''

I always preorder books from bookstores, but I never put them on hold at my library. Whenever I put manga on hold they end up giving me Astro Boy. I tried to put some xxxHolic on hold, and they called to say that they had it in, and I got there and they handed me a volume of Astro Boy. O_o

I think Avenue Q was right when they made that song about how everywhere on the internet there is porn and hentai and whatnot. That reminds me...for some reason people on YouTube seem to make a connection between Avenue Q amd Ouran Host Club...there are so many AMVs and stuff of Ouran but with Avenue Q audio...o.O

*sigh* Ubuntu/Linux doesn't want me to be able to find files ever, so I have to keep everything on my desktop. >.< Eventually I won't even be able to see the desktop picture at all...

I either go on Onemanga or find some random chore to do...or I'll go on the Sims and make houses and stuff. =_= *siiigh* Sometimes my neighbour calls and asks me if I want to go over to her house, and I always feel bad if I say no, but sometimes I get sick of how she still plays with Barbies, and is obsessed with anything Disney, and also fails at the Sims, which she just got (well, the second one, but I'm too lazy to add the 2 onto it) and obsesses over. She usually makes a thoroughly gay-looking "husband" for herself, a version of herself but with bleached blond hair (?), and two clone children...and boyfriends for the children...that lived in the house...which was a giant rectangle with eight cars and no bathrooms. *facepalm* I have to go through this every time I'm over there...well, at least she has Guitar Hero. =_=;;;

Blogger eats comments sometimes, and LJ eats entries... =_= These blogging systems always have their flaws... though I'd prefer to have my comments eaten then entries that I spent 2 hours writing =_=

I do both... since I'm the one who finds books people hold... I bet the people in your library probably don't know what manga is...and just randomly grab a book by that stupid code... =_= The codes on library books are pretty annoying... so I'd rather pre-order books too...

I don't even know how many Ouran amvs are out there... but I watched Ouran amvs all days once and only got through like a page on the search page [well, I jumped around...] =_=...

Wow... Ubuntu/Linux sounds pretty bad... I think I'll stick with Windows... even though it sucks...I spent half an hour yesterday trying to make my volume control button stay at my taskbar... but it kept disappearing.. =_=

I kinda wonder if that's your neighbor's idea family... though 8 cars and no bathroom? =_= At least I can read scanlation on onemanga... guess that's better to pass time than I thought it would be...

nice layout ^^ I liked the background image ^^

but Chapters have NO CLAMP SERIES? *dies* and same here with books too... I have to force myself go to the library instead since I won't let go the books if I'm in a bookstore and will forcing my mom to pay for me... =_=

I think I'm getting obsessed with the Twilight series =_=

Yeah, I hate when posts and stuff like that get devoured by websites...and it happens to me like every day. I remember I wrote an email to my friend that I hadn't seen in a million years, and it took me forever because I wrote basically everything that had happened in the million years and other stuff, and whatnot. Then I read it over, and pressed "send" and then it wasn't there anymore. The page was unchanged, all the text got deleted. ;_;

Ugh, my library is the worst library ever. (Okay, maybe not the worst one ever, because it has >4 books and people don't get murdered in it.) The page where you look up the book codes and stuff will say that there's a copy of it available, but then you get to where it is and there are no copies. And the older books only have part of the code printed onto them, so all of the older books in the same genre will have the exact same number on them, and if the covers look the same...>.< It's impossible to find books easily there.

Yeah, I think I've done that too...Ugh, trying to watch all of the TMOHS character songs in the order they were on the CDs just about killed me. Half of them were people singing bad karaoke to the songs...*shudder*

Ugh, that's pretty much what happens to me whenever I use Windows Vista, on my other computer. If I try to click the volume thing, or if I try to stop something plugged into a USB, the icon jumps around and disappears and randomly goes on to the Start menu. =_='

Yeah, Onemanga can be decent...ugh, some of the series on it are terrible. Yesterday I was super bored so I went on to Onemanga and chose a random series to read...I got Hana Kimi at first, which was okay, but I've already read it, so I chose another series at random...and ended up with something horrifying called "No Bra" which was about some guy that looked and acted like a girl and he lived with a guy and they were childhood friends, etc etc...*sigh* Apparently it's being released in a shonen magazine, but it sounds more like the anti-shonen series to me.

The Chapters I went to was sort of terrible in terms of manga selection...it was all Naruto and no other series. Most stores are better, though...I think I'm obsessed with it too. Have you seen the movie trailers? The characters do not look or act anything like how I pictured them...T_T That seems to happen to me often. ;_;

Yeah, my LJ posts almost got eaten today... only because I was answering that Writer's Block thingy... =_= I just hated it when you spend so much time on something and then ended up lost by the stupid blogging system... =_=

Our library is not much better, since the barcodes are all the same, it's so hard to find the stuff... =_= Though I have an even harder headache when it comes to our bookstore... they don't even store it by the barcode! I wonder if they have some special codename like the Morse code or something...

I know, people keep uploading their bad version of karaoke onto Youtube...and it keeps popping up whenever I search something... so now I have to look for some small font that might say that it wasn't the original version somwhere on the bottom of the info section... -.-'

My Windows XP keeps screwing up with me... and most of the time I don't even know what's wrong with it. =_= Well, I just restart it, and apparently it fix stuff by itself...

"No Bra" sounds like a weird manga... =_= it has a pretty weird name too... I don't know how they choose manga to upload there on Onemanga, but however they choose, half of them seems to be pretty retarded. And not to mention that the actual decent ones never get updated...=_=

All yeah, I saw the movie trailer... and like you, I imagined something totally different... and I haven't even finish the book yet...For some reason Edward is just not the Edward I pictured, though I think I might have got some influence from the Harry Potter... =_=

Yeah...ugh, and sometimes I'll write a post, and Blogger will try to automatically save it, but it won't be able to so then it changes the page to something saying that Blogger basically fails at life. =_= If I try to go back to the posting page it tells me that the page has expired. ;__;

I bet that if you work at a bookstore you have to learn a secret code for organizing books, and only the employees know it. If you get fired or if you quit, they delete your memories of the codes and how to organize books. =_='

I hate having to do that...ugh, and I hate it when people write series names and stuff in the video description so that when you search for an episode of something you end up with a million videos that are completely unrelated but have a video description like "ouran host club inuyasha naruto bleach lucky star death note sailor moon episode 1 2 3 4 5 etc etc etc"...

*sigh* I wish my computer could fix itself like that...whenever it's being stupid I have to Google how to fix it...and somehow I still get yaoi and ecchi results from that, even with extreme safesearch on. -.-

I know! There are like 450 chapters of Naruto, and maybe 50 or 100 chapters for other, good series. I think there should be a rule on Onemanga that every time Naruto gets a chapter added, every decent series gets 5 chapters added, even if the chapters for those series have not been created yet. It's the only way they can make up for so much Naruto.

I think that MovieEdward is not how anyone pictured BookEdward. I didn't picture anyone looking really similar to the movie cast...The pictures of the cast on IMDB show Edward's family looking like....Not-Edward's family. ^^'

=_= well, it's Blogger... what can I say?

I bet that how bookstores work... though I seriously wonder the person who first developed that code didn't hate his or her head somewhere... =_=

I know... for some reason, people keep tagging irrelevant things to their amvs... =_= Perhaps to boost up the chances of their amvs to show up?...

lol, yaoi and ecchi always come on Google no matter what keyword you put in... seriously, you'll get them even if you type in something "cats" or "the alphabet" =_=

The decent series seem to have a fetish of not updating and torture their fans... -.-' now I wish I can time travel instead...

Seconded, the entire Cullen family wasn't how I imagined they would be... and I almost mixed up Esme with Rosalie =_=

hit^ his or her head...
man, can I spell today... =_=

(Leave a New Comment)